• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Can someone add these tags:
Crime, Heterosexual, Open Relationship, Young/Old

emilMbo

Jun 20, 2018
I cannot start the game, it closes when opened
Same problem as with "Oops Daisy" or a "New Home II".
when 32 and 64 bit versions are offered together,
the game crashes as soon as it opens.
This would be due to a bug in the new version of Ren'Py.
I tried the solutions proposed in the forum, without any result.
The developer of "A New Home" has proposed a version developed on
the previous version of Ren'py which works well.

Hope a correction for this bug of Ren'Py.

Reactions: masq29

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If it looks like a duck, it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and squawks like a duck ..... Well, here the same but with the ntr. Let it be with another woman, who simply the mcs fucked or all the turns that you want to give. They continue to see each other, they have not separated because they continue to live together, so the sensation it transmits is ntr. That the definition can say what it wants but if people perceive it as ntr, it is nttr. This game is not for me.
Luck

Last edited:

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
Same problem as with "Oops Daisy" or a "New Home II".
when 32 and 64 bit versions are offered together,
the game crashes as soon as it opens.
This would be due to a bug in the new version of Ren'Py.
I tried the solutions proposed in the forum, without any result.
The developer of "A New Home" has proposed a version developed on
the previous version of Ren'py which works well.

Hope a correction for this bug of Ren'Py.
is there any way to make it work?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Both, follows him a bit more in the first version, but it's male and female and not just Shane and Kel.
How many protagonists will there be if not just Shane and Kel?

He won't be cucked. Multiple protagonist thing isn't a get around, it's just the design of the game. Male MC will have other women to bang.
What about Kel (and any other FMC)? Are there any other guys that will be involved?

Reactions: Wildbill5150

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hmm, not sure if content is NTR in disguise... I will skip for now and check back once the developer has better discriptions of exactly what content and direction they are wanting to go.

Good luck with your game!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just wanting to know if the not quite ntr will be avoidable?
Are all the multi protags in open relationships? Will you the player have the choice to not have sex with someone?

You know what this just seems like a chance to make a fuck fest without using the ntr tag so I'm going to skip this not really into watching my love interest/sexual partners having sex with others. Especially if you get no choice in the matter because of forced open relationship that wasn't in the original release.

Open relationship=ntr in disguise (trying to not get tagged as ntr)

Good luck with your game
Will check back another time to see if dev ever makes clear his intentions with honesty about what kind of sexual content will be in the game and if it will be avoidable or forced?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just wanting to know if the not quite ntr will be avoidable?
Are all the multi protags in open relationships? Will you the player have the choice to not have sex with someone?

You know what this just seems like a chance to make a fuck fest without using the ntr tag so I'm going to skip this not really into watching my love interest/sexual partners having sex with others. Especially if you get no choice in the matter because of forced open relationship that wasn't in the original release.

Open relationship=ntr in disguise (trying to not get tagged as ntr)

Good luck with your game
Will check back another time to see if dev ever makes clear his intentions with honesty about what kind of sexual content will be in the game and if it will be avoidable or forced?
In this new release, you can decide for the FMC if you want to fuck the Male MC or her new girlfriend but honestly, the game is 5 min long so just try it and if you want to try the first and by far better version let me know I still have it and can upload it again.

Reactions: Wildbill5150
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes