How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
It's a remake, and a continuation from the previous one. More content, almost 400 renders.
No NTR, no sharing. It's multiple protagonist, but it's split into different paths you can pick.
ok not sound that bad like previouse game...still multiple prtagonist and diferent paths will take me longer for content what i want, so will wait more updates to try later if it is good for me...

GL with developement

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
ok not sound that bad like previouse game...still multiple prtagonist and diferent paths will take me longer for content what i want, so will wait more updates to try later if it is good for me...

GL with developement
Sure

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well this is weirder then i expected. when i saw the multiple protag tag i figured a male and female. not 2 females and 2 males. i was hoping there was at least 1 MC and the female MC was more for a supporting POV.

but judging from when you click new game and your given the choice to view Kel and Shane's story or Jack and mary's that is clearly not the case.

i cant say much about the game cause i closed it after that.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
well this is weirder then i expected. when i saw the multiple protag tag i figured a male and female. not 2 females and 2 males. i was hoping there was at least 1 MC and the female MC was more for a supporting POV.

but judging from when you click new game and your given the choice to view Kel and Shane's story or Jack and mary's that is clearly not the case.

i cant say much about the game cause i closed it after that.
Did you not know that making the game multi-protag is just an easy way to avoid the NTR tag?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
The last guy I saw creating a game with this many plannes paths ended up abandoning it. Sounds good on paper, but that level of work and effort sounds tasking. Then for me it's the waiting for the content you enjoy and hoping there's enough of it in each update, that's a whole other issue. All I can say is best of luck to you.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
It's a remake, and a continuation from the previous one. More content, almost 400 renders.
No NTR, no sharing. It's multiple protagonist, but it's split into different paths you can pick.
What are these paths? Because the game is big, I want to guarantee it before downloading.

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
nice game thank you :love:
Which selection did you like best?

The last guy I saw creating a game with this many plannes paths ended up abandoning it. Sounds good on paper, but that level of work and effort sounds tasking. Then for me it's the waiting for the content you enjoy and hoping there's enough of it in each update, that's a whole other issue. All I can say is best of luck to you.
There's only two different main paths, but I can understand trepidation with that kind of past experience. All I can say is that Danny(artist) and I are very dedicated. Both main paths will get as much attention and we plan on regular updates (As in weeks not months). The proof will be in the pudding

Reactions: Uncommon Sense

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Multiple protagonist never really been a fan of that rather just play as a male MC but i will say the game looks good.
Thanks. Well, if you happen to check it out you'll see that the idea is to combine two MCs in one selection, and be able to follow mainly the one you want. Right now Jack's probably closest to what you're looking for

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0
Size 134 MB

This is probably the last time I port Cuss, perfectly good official build and nobody seems to be very interested in mine anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
This Game is weird...Clicked on Episode 1 and after that Clicked on Episode 2..but there is just the Same Shit happening xD

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
This Game is weird...Clicked on Episode 1 and after that Clicked on Episode 2..but there is just the Same Shit happening xD
It's split up into episodes so as the game gets bigger, it's easier to go back and replay a particular part of the game. When you played episode 1 it continued to episode 2 without stopping. Maybe it's best for me to make It go back to the main menu after the end of each episode. What did you think of the story though?

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
There are two different selections,
1. Kel & Shane
2. Jack & Mary
The bios file attached will help shed some light
wait hold on

i don't get kel and shane part.
if shane is in relationship with lya, where kel fit in here? or he will be third wheel?
i mean can they have exclusive relationship without lya?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
But they are still living together and working together.
I am guessing some people are not really understanding what NTR is, or have their own thoughts on what it should or should not be. But yeah in this case it is obvious and blatant NTR regardless what the dev states. It needs the NTR tag. Either that or the dev can completely write out the part where she has started to date someone so that never happens, its just easier to give the NTR tag. I hate sneaky games like this that don't have the NTR tag and then suddenly its in your face...just because the dev thinks it means something other than what it really is, i mean they have their own idea what it means.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes