How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
They have a deep connection. A special bond, having established the friendship to include sexual relations. I also understand your lack of interest in multiple protags. Hope you come to make an exception for this one though lol
It sounds like: "They are so close to each other, that sex with other people for them will not be cheating, because their feelings for each other will always be above all."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valeck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They have a deep connection. A special bond, having established the friendship to include sexual relations. I also understand your lack of interest in multiple protags. Hope you come to make an exception for this one though lol
We shall see, all depends on how it develops. My issue with multiple protags is similar to my issue with harem games. It is difficult (though not impossible) to become invested in characters if there are too many. You mentioned that there will be more protags than these two. In addition, in its current form, this game has no choices so it is purely a kinetic novel.

The story as it stands is of a guy who feels like his friend with benefits is moving onto a relationship with another woman and he feels left behind. And they also are burglars together. He had a dream that showed exactly what happened during the burglary. It is too early for me to feel any connection with the characters in that short a snippet. To be perfectly honest I really don't see how a multiple protag game can be immersive, to me it will always feel like I am just watching a story happen instead of being part of the story. Obviously that is just me and my hang ups but just wanted to share my opinion.

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
We shall see, all depends on how it develops. My issue with multiple protags is similar to my issue with harem games. It is difficult (though not impossible) to become invested in characters if there are too many. You mentioned that there will be more protags than these two. In addition, in its current form, this game has no choices so it is purely a kinetic novel.

The story as it stands is of a guy who feels like his friend with benefits is moving onto a relationship with another woman and he feels left behind. And they also are burglars together. He had a dream that showed exactly what happened during the burglary. It is too early for me to feel any connection with the characters in that short a snippet. To be perfectly honest I really don't see how a multiple protag game can be immersive, to me it will always feel like I am just watching a story happen instead of being part of the story. Obviously that is just me and my hang ups but just wanted to share my opinion.
Well, it will hopefully feel more immersive when you control they outcomes/paths of those protagonists. But I understand your POV

Reactions: MrFriendly

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
It sounds like: "They are so close to each other, that sex with other people for them will not be cheating, because their feelings for each other will always be above all."
In a way, but they are not dating. As the story progresses their relationship will become clearer. Yes sex with other people isn't cheating as long as it's not exclusive. It isn't cheating because they aren't dating as well

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Well, it will hopefully feel more immersive when you control they outcomes/paths of those protagonists. But I understand your POV
I think, the main problem with two protagonists, especially if these two protagonists are each other's love interests, is that the game turns into a kind of "Masturbation", because you are romancing yourself, not a character that you can like, based on it's personality. After all, the main decisions that will create it's personality will be made by the player.

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I think, the main problem with two protagonists, especially if these two protagonists are each other's love interests, is that the game turns into a kind of "Masturbation", because you are romancing yourself, not a character that you can like, based on it's personality. After all, the main decisions that will create it's personality will be made by the player.
I never see it like that. Interesting way to look at it

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
What do you guys think about this, of course the character won't look 100% like you so it won't be uncomfortable for some people Screenshot_20200909-230653.png

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Just read couple of comments and i realy don't like this kind of games like multi prot. and 2 person having a sexual relationship but they feel stronger then just sex but they afraid of confess like "Connected" game.

And after then that one of them (usually not MC but MC's LI) try to date another person to forget about MC or don't think about MC but i totally feel like bad with this kind of scenario.

Waiting for next updates let's see how MC and Kel's relationship comes clearer like Dev. said.

This is not for my taste but still Good Luck with your game and i wish best for you.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I hope that with this multiple protagonist it won't break the flow between these two

Imagine the MC doing something interesting and in one frame then switching to another doing absolutely nothing interesting

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
If kel is having a relationship with someone else can we avoid her?? I'm not into sharing or anything like that?
So can we break up with her?? And do our on thing also why is it important that kel has a new relationship?? Why doesn't shane have a new relationship and kel has to deal with it??
Not sure why it's important to the story that you get ntr'd without being given a choice because if Kel's new relationship was named Steve the ntr tag would already be up???

Just really trying to get some understanding of the story before I choose to try and invest my time into a story that already has many people questioning this obvious unavoidable ntr relationship like I said if Kel's new relationship was named Steve it would already be tagged?
So I have reservations especially when dev says not ntr really but according to this sites guidelines ntr can be done by male or female??

I don't mind if ntr is in a game as long as it fits the story and characters themselves and is avoidable so that people that like it can enjoy it and people that don't like can also enjoy your game?? And you made it point to give kel a new relationship and not shane??

Then take the time to highlight that in your overview "They've had a casual sexual relationship for years but now Kel has started to date someone and they both have to deal with that readjustment."

That readjustment?? That ntr perhaps?? Now if kel isn't a love interest or sexual partner and they broke up and don't see each other that way anymore then fine but that's not what I got out of it?? Just curious if this is going to be worth playing? Starting right out the gate like this makes me hesitant not sure what the new relationship has to do with the story?? And why it's only her with new relationship?? If you can be both characters you could have given the player the option to decide kel and Shane's new relationships instead of starting out with only one of them having one and it's not the starting mc??
Anyway thank you for your time :)

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I hope that with this multiple protagonist it won't break the flow between these two

Imagine the MC doing something interesting and in one frame then switching to another doing absolutely nothing interesting
That won't happen believe me. No one's ever going to be shown doing nothing, and any transitions wouldn't be interrupting a type of scene that would suffer from that

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Nice render and story but Narration sucks.
Is it second person narration?? Please use 3rd person if you plan to make multi prot game.
also please checkout Intimate Relations their way of doing multi prot is best IMO.
best of luck for your game.
You'll get the hang of it hopefully(y)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes