Idontderp

Dec 29, 2018
Downloaded different version than this was wondering if any of you guys encounter black screen with fps counter on the top left when launching the game.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Does anybody have a non-torrent link (e.g. mega or nopy) where custom maid 3d2 is up to the current version with every addon and translation files installed?
I got it a few years ago from hongfire but that was something like version 1.2 and in the years lots of additional addons and mini-dlcs came out.

Because afaik the old custom maid 3d2 has much more content currently than this new steam release i think.

So if anybody has a link thanks in advance, i think that it would be huge, at least 20-30 gb though.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Does anybody have a non-torrent link (e.g. mega or nopy) where custom maid 3d2 is up to the current version with every addon and translation files installed?
I got it a few years ago from hongfire but that was something like version 1.2 and in the years lots of additional addons and mini-dlcs came out.

Because afaik the old custom maid 3d2 has much more content currently than this new steam release i think.

So if anybody has a link thanks in advance, i think that it would be huge, at least 20-30 gb though.
I think you'll find this on cmd3d2 subreddit. Not sure if hongfile still updates their files

Anyone got the Custom Order Maid 3D2 H Patch with DLC for Mega, Google or something like that? Hate those torrents :|
Just scroll up?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There a custom maid 3d2 it's a night of magic on igg-games website.
This thing is really nealy 66 gb big?
Holy crap.. this is really getting to the point wehre i ask myself if something like this is worth it.

Edit: Wait? That entry is form 2015 and the game name is 2018 edition. So it sounds like its the old one.
How big is the fully patched nutaku one? The new one on their site is 5gb, i would guess its the steam one 1 to 1, right?

stauffi the aforementioned igg games link that weighs 66 gig seems to be what you are looking for. lol

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I found something interesting in a steam discussion.
Does anyone know what free dlc they are talking about?
And better yet is there a bundle that has everything out there now?

Form what i can gather according to this. The nutaku version is the one we should be looking for, right?

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The Secretary you meet in the beginning of COM3D2 has on shorts instead of panties (I don't remember CM3D2 but I'm positive it wasn't shorts). I get the reason, as far as real-life business/KISS/Steam goes. But, I still couldn't help but shake my head.

Image1.jpg

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I honeslty am not sure if i can link to it directly here, but google should show it on the first page. Just search for igg games and custom maid 3D.
Thanks, first mega link is currently down but i hope the google link will work :)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There were 3 hoster the parts were online still a few hours ago. Megaup, google drive and something else that is slow af, so i do not even know the name. :D
Btw If you do not use jdownloader 2 already google for that as well, its a very useful tool for archives that have this many parts. And shows you what is online as well.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Regarding Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (since we don't have a thread for it yet)...

Below is the Darksider's release, which can also be found on Pirate Bay and such. Unless I fucked something up, this is the CENSORED BASE GAME ONLY. If you run this, then save your game, that saved game will be incompatible with the adult patch. You'll know right away if it's the uncensored version or not, because the uncensored version of the game prompts you about enabling NTR before you even meet your uncle. No prompt = Censored.
From igg-games website. Link:
Now, this one below is the Uncensor Patch only. This is important: If you're using the Darksider's cracked version of the base censored game, when you use this below, completely disregard the instructions and the installer. Open the Data folder, and copy ALL the files into where you installed the base uncensored game (above). You'll know if you're in the right place or not because the folders will already exist and it will prompt you to overwrite 300+ files.
Edit: Mega version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-maid-3d-2-v1-01-kiss.3187/post-2215973
Custom Order Maid 3D2 DLC + H Patch (Uncensor) (English) Link:
Then run the executable to start the game (of which I don't remember the name and I already erased my copy but if this isn't your first rodeo, you'll have no problem finding it.) When you start a new game, you should almost immediately be asked if you want to enable NTR-Lock or not, unlike the base game. I personally recommend leaving it off because most of the NTR content is already clearly labeled, and later down the line you might want to make an absolute cum-dump whore maid to be tossed around like a degraded and humiliated cum sock, and order her to be raped by 5 dudes at once to tickle your sadism craving. You get the idea. Your the pimp, she's the ho, that's not NTR. That's just sadism. And you can still easily avoid any NTR in the game for your waifu without needing that babysitter feature.

I wanted to try-before-I-buy on this one after reading some Steam comments on the translation. The translation is rocky. It's a lot better than a machine translation, but desperately needs to be smoothed over. I give it like a 7/10. Nowhere near Koikatsu's level, but good enough to get the job done. It's the new management aspects that sold me on it. I love management games, and erotic management games are hard to come by (ha!). I bought the game about 10 minutes ago and am waiting for my registration with S-Court to go through so I can buy the adult patch. I hope others consider doing the same to encourage more localization into English.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Can you answer the question about size, lol.
No seriously the full version that is on igg is 66 gb. How much of this dlc is costumes and customization only?
In other words if i wanna avoid downloading the patch via a torrent is the big download even worth it?

Because the more i read up on the game the more i have my doubts. Plus selling uncut patches is a very scummy tactic i do not want to support more of, tbh.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Did I miss something with the patch? it says uncensored but it sure isnt. The rest (+18 stuff) works fine.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Can you answer the question about size, lol.
No seriously the full version that is on igg is 66 gb. How much of this dlc is costumes and customization only?
In other words if i wanna avoid downloading the patch via a torrent is the big download even worth it?

Because the more i read up on the game the more i have my doubts. Plus selling uncut patches is a very scummy tactic i do not want to support more of, tbh.
If you're talking about CM3D2 (this thread's real purpose), I've heard people say as much as 120gb is DLC content alone and doesn't include mods or de-censors or translations or anything. I think you would have a very hard time separating out the clothing DLC from the Personality DLC (which is must-have) unless you somehow found a download that had them separated neatly. But with a game as old as CM3D2 and all the torrents well established, it would be hard to find different torrents/sources that are still alive.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I guess i talk about both versions. I try to weigh my options here. I honestly just want to try the R18 version for now and see if i even like what the game has to offer.

To download more than 3 times as much content for just that seems pretty damn excessive.
I suppose there is no personality dlc for the new english version yet, right?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I guess i talk about both versions. I try to weigh my options here. I honestly just want to try the R18 version for now and see if i even like what the game has to offer.

To download 3 times as much content for just that seems pretty damn excessive.
I suppose there is no personality dlc for the new english version yet, right?
Use this for COM3D2 since the previous couple pages are a little confusing
> https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-maid-3d-2-v1-01-kiss.3187/post-2215693
And no, there's no 'official' DLC content for the English version except a few free odds and ends. But I've read a few times that all the DLC and mods from the Japanese version work on the English one -- but it's not translated. So, like, clothing item descriptions will still be in moonrunes, as would any lines spoken by DLC personalities. You'd have to get Sybaris for those lines and then things just start getting annoyingly complicated.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Did I miss something with the patch? it says uncensored but it sure isnt. The rest (+18 stuff) works fine.
Sounds like there is still mosaic censor in the game even with the R 18 patch. That is at least what i read in the steam discussion threads. The uncensor patch is yet to be ported to this version.

And imo its also funny that the devs themselves are not selling a fully uncut version, if they have the gull to ask for money for an adult patch begin with. Guess that is a japanese dev for ya, just forgetting not everybody has those stupid laws to censor genitalia.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
And no, there's no 'official' DLC content for the English version except a few free odds and ends. But I've read a few times that all the DLC and mods from the Japanese version work on the English one -- but it's not translated. So, like, clothing item descriptions will still be in moonrunes, as would any lines spoken by DLC personalities. You'd have to get Sybaris for those lines and then things just start getting annoyingly complicated.
Yeah i read about that as well... At this point i just wait a week or so until the nutaku version is available on the net and check back then. Thanks for all the infos and answering my questions. And sorry if some of those were getting annyoing. I was getting so myself reading up on the odds and ends about both versions of the game myself, so if it rubbed off on my posts, i'm sorry about that.

Welp i foud one last thing. And have one more question:

The personality and event addons are both essential, am i right?
So we are talking only for those alone about 14 dlc packs.. holy crap.

Last edited:

sarumaru

May 9, 2017
Custom Order Maid 3D2 DLC + H Patch (Uncensor) (English)

Downloaded this torrent and the DARKSiDERS version, can't use the patch on either versions. COM3D2.exe is 0 byte after error during patching.

Help please.

Edit: Forgot to mention I made sure to have a clean install and no 'read-only' before patching.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes