TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
CM3D2 and COM3D2 are here, the first one has been requested. Guessing there's no (acceptable) translations around for their other games.

Edit - CM3D is now here.

Last edited:

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
I know in the original version of the game there were sort of branching paths at the first and third level of breaking. Did they get rid of that system for the Plus version? I've been playing and I've only been getting the coercion route for the first one rather than the one where the girl starts to give in to the pleasure.

Dec 25, 2017
How do you get the game to work? I click on it to start up but I just get an error message that consists of random letters, numbers, and symbols

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
got it down can play it successfully for those who aren't familiar running jap games...
With the Japaneses games (and the older ones) always check the opening posts installation instructions. There is the other download in the opening post that's more than the base game, and . Otherwise with Hongfire gone no idea.

Frasaco

Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to use mind control training? I meet all the requirements:

Slave Rank is E
Resistant Status
Virgin.

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to use mind control training? I meet all the requirements:

Slave Rank is E
Resistant Status
Virgin.
Pretty sure it unlocks from one of the special requests, but you can only use it when you first recruit the girl and no other time.

Reactions: Frasaco

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't figure out what it means by requiring a certain type of body, there is no such attribute or skill listed. The first three special requests require an M-body and the fourth an L-body.

Last edited:

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Can't figure out what it means by requiring a certain type of body, there is no such attribute or skill listed. The first three special requests require an M-body and the fourth an L-body.
You know how you can recruit either students or teachers? M and L bodies is how the game differentiates the two. Forget exactly which corresponds to which, though.

Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes