Uweeh

Mar 19, 2019
Just wondering if anybody knew how to unlock the hypnotism part. Do I keep on investing or is there a specific requirements? (I'm sorry for disturbing and thanks I'm advance)

Edit:Nevermind already found it out.
how did you do it?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry, but even after reading through the whole thread I'm not sure where to begin with translating the game for myself. I know it's a UI-only translation, but a little bit of context goes a long way, no matter how asinine the story.
Anyways, if someone could tell me how to get the raw text files, I'd be fine just inputting it into Google Translate! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Ugolin

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
To answer anyone trying to figure out what sets the girl to have an M-Body or an L-Body, it is based on is attributes at certain Academy levels achieved via the investment Tab on the home menu: Has boyfriend gives M-Body and Married woman gives L-Body for before solicitation; Honor Student gives M-Body and Excellent Teacher gives L-Body appears at Medium Academics, Doctor with L-Body appears with High Academics; P.E Teacher with L-Body appears with Medium Athletics; Idol with M-Body and Former Idol with L-Body appear at High Entertainment; Young Lady with M-Body and Celebrity with L-Body appears at Medium Prestige, Princess with M-Body and Noblewoman with L-Body appear at High Prestige. The lesser terms student, idol, young lady and princess denote younger girls: the terms teacher, doctor, p.e teacher, former idol, celebrity and noblewoman meaning older women.

Last edited:
Reactions: poil

Naea

Oct 12, 2017
How do you get the english patch working? I copied it to my main game folder but it did nothing
The game is already patched if you used the first link. Only the UI is translated though.

BTW, I was wondering if anybody was able to even use machine translation with this game, I'm not even able to attach the process to ITH...

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Same here.
It doesn't matter if I "Run with japan local" or "run with japan local as administrator! I always get the same error message.

cumslut june

Aug 2, 2020
i see people saying there was a issue i just found this game in 2020 , was or would it been fixed by
now ?

ragisraad

Apr 10, 2020
i see people saying there was a issue i just found this game in 2020 , was or would it been fixed by
now ?
I had no issue making it playable. I installed it years ago from nyaa link and followed every listed instruction. Reinstalled recently from links posted first page and still works. That's why I don't understand why they can't play even with applocale installed.
Obviously, main issue is no translation on dialogue/quests or uncensor.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes