Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
Sometimes you have to use Aplocale with the decompression tool as well or it won't correctly name the files it unpacks. I ran into this with certain versions of Windows in combination with certain unpacking tools. My Win10+7zip current versions combo seems to have eliminated all of those issues.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Works fine for me, just a note on teh OP though the mega link for v5 and V5+ have the same name in mega, might even be the same file, the file size matches. I just downloaded both of them but ended up with one file.

But its pretty much unplayable with the lack of translation.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Don`t know how it works for some but it does not work even with local emulator, neither with Japanese local setting nor with Japanese local setting as admin. Not using local emulator the first time, there is definitely a problem in the files that causes conflicts.

PS: Ok solved the problem. By unpacking the game the .exe data file name gets corrupted and makes it into some hieroglyphs like äeäe etc. That way the game can`t finde the .exe data when you try to start the game and it doesn`t work. Renaming the execution file solves the problem.

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can't install AppLocale on win10 for some reason, any way around it?
Thanks in advance.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Can't install AppLocale on win10 for some reason, any way around it?
Thanks in advance.
Just use locale emulator instead of Applocale
I`m only using that program for all my Japanese games, works just as well.

Reactions: Daba

Sh4d3r

Jan 2, 2018
I had issues opening this even while running on japanese local(admin) until I noticed that one of he folder names was giberish characters and once I renamed the folder to something else(in my case; custom reido) the game opens just fine with when using japanese local(admin) after that.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Any way to play this in 1920x1080? even if you fullscreen the resolution stays at maybe 1600?

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
I wonder why the Custom Reido series isn't that popular here. From what I heard, it seems to be pretty good. Are there no translation for the other games in the series or is there just a general lack of interest in Custom Reido here in F95?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I wonder why the Custom Reido series isn't that popular here. From what I heard, it seems to be pretty good. Are there no translation for the other games in the series or is there just a general lack of interest in Custom Reido here in F95?
It doesn't help that there's no full translation, even if the game is playable in its current state.

Reactions: GregoryRump

hanter1224

Jul 30, 2020
I install english translation v2a and ı copy main file folder but ı got error are there no transtlation for last version ?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Hmm, I did a little searching and found my archives of the game; will see if I have a better translation

(Edit)

Hmm, while my version of the game is a tad buggy, yours works much better but with a weaker translation than what I had, I installed the translation files I had and while it doesn't translate the conversations (sadly) it does translate more than the translation included in the original download:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaftein

Wolfie333

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, I did a little searching and found my archives of the game; will see if I have a better translation

(Edit)

Hmm, while my version of the game is a tad buggy, yours works much better but with a weaker translation than what I had, I installed the translation files I had and while it doesn't translate the conversations (sadly) it does translate more than the translation included in the original download:
Mega
How does one apply this?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
This is what worked for me (update to my original post)
I copied the transpatch into the game folder, the 2.0 into the folder, then the 2.0a.
Its probably a waste of time doing it like that, but it worked for me.
As I mentioned above, this will NOT translate the conversations, only the game elements

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
This is what worked for me (update to my original post)
I copied the transpatch into the game folder, the 2.0 into the folder, then the 2.0a.
Its probably a waste of time doing it like that, but it worked for me.
As I mentioned above, this will NOT translate the conversations, only the game elements
Well, for conversation text you can just use textractor to extract the lines and MTL them. It is more important to translate the menu than the conversations because those can`t be that easily translated.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Well, for conversation text you can just use textractor to extract the lines and MTL them. It is more important to translate the menu than the conversations because those can`t be that easily translated.
Indeed, it translates the menu's so I'm happy.
As for translating the text, I haven't tried this, but you could try the following:

From what I understand, this universal game translator MIGHT be able to machine translate the japanese components. Give it a go and let me know what you think?
(small tip; read the guide information in the config.template.txt file, it has pretty much all the instructions included in it)

Wolfie333

Nov 2, 2017
Indeed, it translates the menu's so I'm happy.
As for translating the text, I haven't tried this, but you could try the following:

From what I understand, this universal game translator MIGHT be able to machine translate the japanese components. Give it a go and let me know what you think?
(small tip; read the guide information in the config.template.txt file, it has pretty much all the instructions included in it)
Thanks. This universal translator looks really cool actually, and might save me the trouble of dealing with translation patches altogether. Thanks again!

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks. This universal translator looks really cool actually, and might save me the trouble of dealing with translation patches altogether. Thanks again!
Please let the rest of us know what you think of it when you get it going. As I mentioned, I haven't tried it myself and if you think its any good, I'll give it a go

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes