JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
yeah! tks!! I'm still working as always and I'd LOVE to evade this. But this I have to do in person, I can't do it online.

Gonna have to drive 1000km between Friday and Monday. But it's alright.

The game will come out, I'm not giving up or anything it's just a very big update. I took half day off yesterday and it was the first time I stopped for a while, so like, I've been working 80 days nonstop basically.

I understand people are anxious and this makes me very happy because it shows a good acceptance from the players. But I'm doing my best on this, more than what I'm currently doing is impossible. At the very least I'll not be one of those devs that promises everything and then vanishes with the money. I think the update I'll release it will be one of the biggest any solo dev ever did.

May not be the best of course, but it has at least 3-4 hours of gameplay and a shit load of kink stuff.
Don't push yourself into overdrive, yet keep up on great work. One of very few games I don't want another Limit Theory ending. We can wait, our wives/girlfriends/boyfriends/hands will at least get some use/rest. Hope bureaucracy won't be too harsh

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
any ntr plans ?
the game kinda has ntr right? It's like, there are scenes where you can send dolls to get fucked by guys/futa so idk. It's all following MC's order so I don't know if it fits on this category.

I'm not very into that ntr sense where it has a high humiliation going on, I'll ponder on that once more when I release 0.2. If I add this it will be 100% avoidable as almost all things are.

The hard part is coming up with meaningful side characters to perform this bit. Maybe when I buy a new rig.

edit: Just to clarify this. I don't like producing senseless characters just for the sake of it, most of the characters you'll find out will have a certain relevance to side stories. e.g the dude that fucks Ava on the club will come back later as someone with a background story and so on. So it's hard to bring up more people because I want them all to have a story.

Last edited:

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Would you mind sharing the other cg previews here to make the wait a little more bearable? Or are those exclusively for Patreon? Totally fine if they are.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Would you mind sharing the other cg previews here to make the wait a little more bearable? Or are those exclusively for Patreon? Totally fine if they are.
oh yeah, no problem.

here you can see another part of this huge cg set. I think there are like 600 cg and some animations in there

• Red Heart
Reactions: acgamer69

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dev, I compiled a bunch of typos and such over here. Also, wrong dialogue coming out at certain moments:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
you have talent enough to make top best adult cyberpunk 2077 polish mods,
have you tried doing it ? :love:
Idk? Like, I use mainly stuff I buy from people who are actually very good on it! Like, there are some 3D artists I was a patron for some characters and others I bough on renderhub. Guess the credit about this part would go to them, I just put them to use in a way I find amusing

Dev, I compiled a bunch of typos and such over here. Also, wrong dialogue coming out at certain moments:
Damn! I'll take a look, thank you for that.

If you played the whole game you'll see that I made a ton of small to big errors in a lot of places.

I'm using quillbot to scan for errors and I'm changing as I find them, but the game is so damn big that some will probably escape my gaze. Until the end of this year I'll review everything once more and solve them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Idk? Like, I use mainly stuff I buy from people who are actually very good on it! Like, there are some 3D artists I was a patron for some characters and others I bough on renderhub. Guess the credit about this part would go to them, I just put them to use in a way I find amusing

Damn! I'll take a look, thank you for that.

If you played the whole game you'll see that I made a ton of small to big errors in a lot of places.

I'm using quillbot to scan for errors and I'm changing as I find them, but the game is so damn big that some will probably escape my gaze. Until the end of this year I'll review everything once more and solve them all.
Actually, the errors are all so small, I just want to take a minute to praise you for the immense work put and quality of the final product.
It's exactly the kind of harem game I enjoy the most, with great repeatable content that justifies the sandbox tag.
Btw, I'm not keen on sharing Ava at all, or at least with to other males.
And from what I could see, it's necessary to have her suck some dude's dick off, and maybe worse in the future, to advance the bd's quest, which is necessary to advance things with the lesbian human girl from the Cyberpunk 2077 game.

Or is there any way to get with said girl without having to share Ava that I missed?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Actually, the errors are all so small, I just want to take a minute to praise you for the immense work put and quality of the final product.
It's exactly the kind of harem game I enjoy the most, with great repeatable content that justifies the sandbox tag.
Btw, I'm not keen on sharing Ava at all, or at least with to other males.
And from what I could see, it's necessary to have her suck some dude's dick off, and maybe worse in the future, to advance the bd's quest, which is necessary to advance things with the lesbian human girl from the Cyberpunk 2077 game.

Or is there any way to get with said girl without having to share Ava that I missed?
Hey man, thanks for that! Honestly! Until now this game is what fills up all my days, so I'm really putting a lot of effort here. But it's always nice when someone points out errors or something I could do better.

Triggering Judy was supposed to happen when sending or Ava or Mimi to a gig. But it seems I forgot to add some variables there, I fixed this.

For 0.2 and above none of the girls will have to undergo sharing content to see story related stuff.

There will be gigs that is only made for sharing, e.g sending them to a public glory hole. So well, you know what they will be doing there. There will be also a workaround on this, as MC will go with them, like, you send them to the gloryhole but you choose to follow them. So nobody will have their way with your girls, but you'll also be able to enjoy this location.

For 0.1 it slipped my mind put some blockers as lesbian stuff and some other, but starting on 0.2 there will be blockers and ways to workaround without having to see scenes you don't like.

Some gigs will not have story, they will only be for the H-scenes sake, but some as the bar gig will have a blocker where Ava is not abused by anyone and still can discover whatever is happening there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I delete that, but the saves still showing
Some months ago another person here went trough the same problem. Renpy creates persistent data on your computer automatically, so when you delete the game, the saves persist.

If you don't delete the folder in appdata, you'll still have your automatic saves store there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and ItzSpc

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Hey man, thanks for that! Honestly! Until now this game is what fills up all my days, so I'm really putting a lot of effort here. But it's always nice when someone points out errors or something I could do better.

Triggering Judy was supposed to happen when sending or Ava or Mimi to a gig. But it seems I forgot to add some variables there, I fixed this.

For 0.2 and above none of the girls will have to undergo sharing content to see story related stuff.

There will be gigs that is only made for sharing, e.g sending them to a public glory hole. So well, you know what they will be doing there. There will be also a workaround on this, as MC will go with them, like, you send them to the gloryhole but you choose to follow them. So nobody will have their way with your girls, but you'll also be able to enjoy this location.

For 0.1 it slipped my mind put some blockers as lesbian stuff and some other, but starting on 0.2 there will be blockers and ways to workaround without having to see scenes you don't like.

Some gigs will not have story, they will only be for the H-scenes sake, but some as the bar gig will have a blocker where Ava is not abused by anyone and still can discover whatever is happening there.
i hope your game is going good and please do not strees over deadlines cos its better to take your time with something then rush it

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
nice to see that there is progress on this. I look forward to the Update.
Oh yeah, I made a lot already. I'm dead late now, more than 1 month past my first deadline I set. I was traveling since last Friday, now I'm back and working in this update.

I'll release this 0.2 and 0.3 this year, it will add more than 5000 cg in total when I'm done.

Last edited:

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
Oh yeah, I made a lot already. I'm dead late now, more than 1 month past my first deadline I set. I was traveling since last Friday, now I'm back and working in this update.

I'll release this 0.2 and 0.3 this year, it will add more than 5000 cg in total when I'm done.
It may seem like broken record, but how's 0.2 Update chugging along? Horny masses are awaiting their dolls, and Chief of Security cannot ensure safety from cocks wielding mob.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes