redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Damn this game is amazing. I already like Ava, funny how literal fuck doll feels more 'alive' than some of the characters in games i did not enjoy. Best of luck to the dev.

PS. I rarely use 'auto' mode to read as it's tedious to adjust text speed, but this one is perfect without adjusting.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
a former soldier and current product tester for Spectre's Inc., a megacorp. The game's objective is to test a new product called Cyber Fuck Doll, a highly advanced cyborg designed to serve as a "pleasure/company doll"
Dude got the best job ever and i'm here unemployed
1684445633271.png

• Haha
Reactions: vince638

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Damn this game is amazing. I already like Ava, funny how literal fuck doll feels more 'alive' than some of the characters in games i did not enjoy. Best of luck to the dev.

PS. I rarely use 'auto' mode to read as it's tedious to adjust text speed, but this one is perfect without adjusting.
Glad to know!!! Thanks for playing. I intend them not to act cyborgish because they would be ground breaking. Imagine if, in the future, some super advanced AI could do this. I bet soon enough people would be buying these 'companions'

Reactions: redliight

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
i am not that far in game
if its obsolete i delete it ;)

mostly i am doing this "because i can" yk ;)

would be nice if you add a textbox opacity slider in the future
Oh I'm just asking out of curiosity!

Feel free to do these things, I don't mind

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
title had my hopes up, but they're all human and fleshy looking smh
some other tags though leave me interested
might watch this one, which ain't common for me with 3d renpy VNs

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
They are low on implants for now, any other day they will appear looking like Adam Smasher lol. Jk, but yeah, I'm not trying to be very 'cyborgish" for now. There is a doll that will be available soon that is very cyborgish.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
They are low on implants for now, any other day they will appear looking like Adam Smasher lol. Jk, but yeah, I'm not trying to be very 'cyborgish" for now. There is a doll that will be available soon that is very cyborgish.
well, my personal taste is well described with this image (not saying anything wrong with your stuff, just preference)
1684446286168.png
tho title had me lowkey hoping for the doll part instead
anyway just by previews stuff looks better than the usual cookie cutter 3d renpy stuff and at least some of the clothing isn't vacuum sealed to the tits so that's already a sign of something

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Cyborgs are either part man/part machine. Or they are like the t-800 series from Terminator - Living tissue over a robotic endoskeleton. So the flesh parts will, indeed, look fleshy.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Cyborgs are either part man/part machine. Or they are like the t-800 series from Terminator - Living tissue over a robotic endoskeleton. So the flesh parts will, indeed, look fleshy.
well the title doesn't say "cyborg"

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
well, my personal taste is well described with this image (not saying anything wrong with your stuff, just preference)
View attachment 2632219
tho title had me lowkey hoping for the doll part instead
anyway just by previews stuff looks better than the usual cookie cutter 3d renpy stuff and at least some of the clothing isn't vacuum sealed to the tits so that's already a sign of something
Oh I see where you are aiming at!

I do have some models for 3D stuff like this, but there is a problem, I wanted to use one like this, but genitals wouldn't work properly, so I gave up.

It would not be a doll that MC could get, but an enemy or something. The issue here is getting them to work properly within the textures I have.

And even so, if my game has issues, is dumb, or whatever, I'd like to know without taking offense, Because I'm doing this game by myself, it is good to have other people's input on it.

Reactions: ViviX12

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
A good looking , promising new game

the renders are good
the animations are smooth running

the writing is good

the sandbox part - not much to say atm , we will see in the future how much of the game it is

a very nice information system at the mc´s computer

a cheat system for "lazy" people

the gui - well, i am known to hate textboxes , so i hope we get a textbox opacity slider in the future

for now

thanks for sharing it with us and gl with your project ApeStudios

• Red Heart

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
rape as far as i know is also blacklisted on patreon but that is beside the point it was just an observation on my part..my question is: will there also be incest in future updates?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
A good looking , promising new game

the renders are good
the animations are smooth running

the writing is good

the sandbox part - not much to say atm , we will see in the future how much of the game it is

a very nice information system at the mc´s computer

a cheat system for "lazy" people

the gui - well, i am known to hate textboxes , so i hope we get a textbox opacity slider in the future

for now

thanks for sharing it with us and gl with your project ApeStudios
Ooh thank you very much for the feedback!

What do you mean by this one? "the gui - well, i am known to hate textboxes , so i hope we get a textbox opacity slider in the future "

I can totally do a code like this to change the options or even add some more new textboxes that look different. I know that it is even possible to allow the player to choose the font and such.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ooh thank you very much for the feedback!

What do you mean by this one? "the gui - well, i am known to hate textboxes , so i hope we get a textbox opacity slider in the future "

I can totally do a code like this to change the options or even add some more new textboxes that look different. I know that it is even possible to allow the player to choose the font and such.
i prefer it like this

Screenshot_5.png

no textbox at all

• Wow

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
rape as far as i know is also blacklisted on patreon but that is beside the point it was just an observation on my part..my question is: will there also be incest in future updates?
It is, and this scares me a little if I'm to make some scrap money with this game. But, there are tons of games here that have very successful Patreon pages with the same tags I have, so I don't know.

I don't want to hold back on doing a theme because of Patreon.

In fact, it will be kind of hard, but I do plan this. It will make sense with the story.

Also, in the future, there will be twin characters that were on MC's old squad. So this will enter this incest tag.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
It is, and this scares me a little if I'm to make some scrap money with this game. But, there are tons of games here that have very successful Patreon pages with the same tags I have, so I don't know.

I don't want to hold back on doing a theme because of Patreon.

In fact, it will be kind of hard, but I do plan this. It will make sense with the story.

Also, in the future, there will be twin characters that were on MC's old squad. So this will enter this incest tag.
Thanks for the answer

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes