ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
this is a good point of yours, indeed most incest game lovers will not accept this type of incest proposed by the developer unless incest with consanguines, mainly sisters or mothers

I would like to know what the developer thinks about this
I do understand the appeal, and I have personally played tons of games like this. Of course, MC has a mother, but he hates her guts, because of plot (which I'll not tell)

He mentioned that on a line inside the game, '"Not even my mama has this number. I wonder how she is sometimes..."'

So I do plan this shit, but it will not be conventional!

Oh and it will take a long long time before happening cause it is not my main focus.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
game looks rly good , i hope it gets completed ina few years or so and doesnt stay in perpetual development like Wildlife

Reactions: ApeStudios

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I wish you good luck! Will be keeping my eyes on this title in next couple of years.
Also please remember, quality over quantity. It's always better to have tight number of characters over time fall into depravity rather than throwing 20 different characters at players with 2 scenes for each. A lo tof the starting devs make this mistake and have their stories go nowhere.

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Not to get 'sus' but will the body modding include breast enhancement in the... opposite direction?
Mimi doesn't seem that petite with what I'd geustimate to be c cups.
I'm afraid of loli patrol.

I don't know if I'd do that, this could work only with smaller characters, but when a character is too small, it looks weird for me as a personal preference. So it is a hard maybe sorry

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I wish you good luck! Will be keeping my eyes on this title in next couple of years.
Also please remember, quality over quantity. It's always better to have tight number of characters over time fall into depravity rather than throwing 20 different characters at other with 2 scenes for each. A lotof the starting devs make this mistake and have their stories go nowhere.
Oh it already has a ton. It will take time to complete it, but we'll get there. To avoid the story getting nowhere or the characters being too boring, I'll do a version with more lore stuff and another with daily stuff.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'll never EVER bring solely bug fix updates, cause, c'mon... If I ever do this, you can track me down and kick me in the nuts.
wouldn't really be making a promise like that, can't expect there will never be a need for a critical hotfix or the like

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
wouldn't really be making a promise like that, can't expect there will never be a need for a critical hotfix or the like
Oh but a hotfix is different than a whole update like, I hope the game is not broken to the point I have to expend a whole month solving all the bugs, you know?

I'm not trying to pick a fight with nobody cause I don't know how their lives are, but some games I like get updates it is more bug fixes than content, which gets me kind of bummed.

Reactions: ViviX12

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
I'm planning an update every 50 to 55 days. My rendering machine is not the best on the market, but I do have lots of time on my hands, so I can make it for sure.

I'll never EVER bring solely bug fix updates, cause, c'mon... If I ever do this, you can track me down and kick me in the nuts.

So roughly 50 days until I can upgrade my rig, then it would be 40 days or so with the same amount of content I brought on this 0.1, maybe a little less or a little more.

Honestly, if it's a real pain in the ass of a bug, nobody with a brain is going to whine over a hotfix update, so don't be too hard on yourself if you do need to push one out.

Anyway, on a different note, uh, Bestiality. On here that tag gets applied to some shit it really, really shouldn't like... furry-on-human or i-have-cat-ears-but-am-a-human-otherwise on human. Mind elaborating briefly?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Oh but a hotfix is different than a whole update like, I hope the game is not broken to the point I have to expend a whole month solving all the bugs, you know?

I'm not trying to pick a fight with nobody cause I don't know how their lives are, but some games I like get updates it is more bug fixes than content, which gets me kind of bummed.
Preach brother. (y)

It's nothing more soulcrushing than see last updates section with game you've been waiting for but instead it's a bunch of fixes.

Anyway, on a different note, uh, Bestiality. On here that tag gets applied to some shit it really, really shouldn't like... furry-on-human or i-have-cat-ears-but-am-a-human-otherwise on human. Mind elaborating briefly?
Would actually love clarification too. Because a lot of people tend to shove monsters or something like werewolves into the 'bestiality' tag and call it a day. Which is extremely misleading as actual tag should be 'monster' or furry/anthro.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

yea I did get the jist of it being about main updates
some games also need more technical background work depending on what they are
but given this is a renpy project there's little more to add than just content
it has, but it is only two short scenes for now.

I plan on adding more of this in the 0.2 version, including other dolls, not just Ava.
on that note-
what kinda bestiality is there and what kinds are planned

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Honestly, if it's a real pain in the ass of a bug, nobody with a brain is going to whine over a hotfix update, so don't be too hard on yourself if you do need to push one out.

It is bestiality. And you can also find furry characters on this game.

Regarding furry I plan for them not to be only secondary; they will have a small set of side quest regarding their situation within MC's city

regarding bestiality, it is what it is, I don't know how to elaborate on this term lol

Like you can send Ava to work on a stable taking care of a horse who'll run on a 'mini game stuff' it will come by

And to take care of a dog. If you read it inside game there is a explanation for these events, I don't want to be random here

Reactions: Howdo

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
it has, but it is only two short scenes for now.

I plan on adding more of this in the 0.2 version, including other dolls, not just Ava.

Huzzah! I'll keep an eye on this project. The reason folks always have to ask is the above: Folks tag werewolves and furries as beast, rather than, y'know, animals.

I'll just be over here hoping for a robo-animal-doll, bwaha.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Preach brother. (y)

It's nothing more soulcrushing than see last updates section with game you've been waiting for but instead it's a bunch of fixes.

Would actually love clarification too. Because a lot of people tend to shove monsters or something like werewolves into the 'bestiality' tag and call it a day. Which is extremely misleading as actual tag should be 'monster' or furry/anthro.
Yeah there are some games I like so much and when I come to check on them I see they received a hotfix like 6 months ago.

If something happened in the DEV private life, that is one thing, but if he is just slacking, well, shame. I see guys here making tons of money and just lying to people. I don't aim to be like that.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes