KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
well, my personal taste is well described with this image (not saying anything wrong with your stuff, just preference)
View attachment 2632219
tho title had me lowkey hoping for the doll part instead
anyway just by previews stuff looks better than the usual cookie cutter 3d renpy stuff and at least some of the clothing isn't vacuum sealed to the tits so that's already a sign of something
Teratophilia is probably THE most miserable fetish. Not only are there very few artists that do it, but it's something completely impossible in real life so we have to rely one those few artists. Sadness.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It is, and this scares me a little if I'm to make some scrap money with this game. But, there are tons of games here that have very successful Patreon pages with the same tags I have, so I don't know.

I don't want to hold back on doing a theme because of Patreon.

In fact, it will be kind of hard, but I do plan this. It will make sense with the story.

Also, in the future, there will be twin characters that were on MC's old squad. So this will enter this incest tag.
If you want to implement the taboo side of sex. Subscribestar is the better platform. Patreon won't allow it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
If you want to implement the taboo side of sex. Subscribestar is the better platform. Patreon won't allow it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, but like, it seems to be that for a potential supporter, Patreon is the go-to, right? Idk. We'll see how this goes.

I'm first doing this project because it is very fun and amusing to me, and even if Patreon bans me, I'll keep up doing it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
one thing i´d like to ask
and i am sure others would like to know too

what is the expected update time for new content?
monthly? 3 months?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Patreon certainly is one of the top for it. But Subscribestar don't care, largely, what you are distributing. Just need to do a bit of marketing. Putting a link to this in your signature. Setting up social media accounts that link to your sub page. All that juicy stuff. But, regardless, if people here like your content they will, often, reward your work and pay.

However it depends what route you would take.Behind a paywall on Patreon? You'll either get removed or told to heavily modify the content. Though, I am pretty sure you can say "This page is just here if you wish to support me in my visual novel creation." And not put this game on their site. A loop hole, if you will.

Regardless it is all, mostly, conjecture until the time comes!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Also, in the future, there will be twin characters that were on MC's old squad. So this will enter this incest tag.
Disclaimer: I don't really care if the game has this tags or that tags, but a lot of member on this site do, and almost fanatical about this.

Regarding your proposal above, some might like the idea but for the majority of incest fanatics on here, that is not acceptable, unless they ( the MC and the females NPCs ) are family, blood related, for example, biological mother and son, biological brother and sister.

This is just fyi. I don't want to derail the discussion further, but any future discussion about incest should be on off-topic thread, DM or Discord, somewhere else, with the right target audiences.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
one thing i´d like to ask
and i am sure others would like to know too

what is the expected update time for new content?
monthly? 3 months?
I'm planning an update every 50 to 55 days. My rendering machine is not the best on the market, but I do have lots of time on my hands, so I can make it for sure.

I'll never EVER bring solely bug fix updates, cause, c'mon... If I ever do this, you can track me down and kick me in the nuts.

So roughly 50 days until I can upgrade my rig, then it would be 40 days or so with the same amount of content I brought on this 0.1, maybe a little less or a little more.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm planning an update every 50 to 55 days. My rendering machine is not the best on the market, but I do have lots of time on my hands, so I can make it for sure.

I'll never EVER bring solely bug fix updates, cause, c'mon... If I ever do this, you can track me down and kick me in the nuts.

So roughly 50 days until I can upgrade my rig, then it would be 40 days or so with the same amount of content I brought on this 0.1, maybe a little less or a little more.
thanks (y) :cool:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Cyberpunk games are always welcome.
You can always keep the content that's against tos of patreon outside of that website itself. Inc issue for example can be sorted out quite easily by allowing people to name everyone and define their own personas as well as the relationships they have with the housemates.

Reactions: ApeStudios
Jul 31, 2018
mmmmm game seems intersting, but i have to ask..... are all these tags already present in the game or are going to be added in the future? 'Cause a 0.1 with all these tags seems kinda sus.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
mmmmm game seems intersting, but i have to ask..... are all these tags already present in the game or are going to be added in the future? 'Cause a 0.1 with all these tags seems kinda sus.
You can find at least 1 scene regarding those tags inside the game already. It is not like 1 image, I tried to do something a little more extensive, but as it is on 0.1 I didn't go so far in some of those tags.

Highly planned though.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Any chance of a android version?
The game is too big, renpy engine won't allow it. I'll try to make a compressed version for 0.2 so I can make an Android version. Maybe someone in here can make an unofficial android version

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Seriously honest review:

I'm about 40 minutes in...and I'm pretty turned off. I read the dev introduction and the tags and stuff, and I was thinking things weren't so bad. I really like the concept, jumping into the sex is cool and all. However the story is already leaning pretty dark and I'm being sold really heavy on being a maledom which I avoid like the plague usually.

I am understanding I get options to shape and choose how I react to the dolls, all of this is fiction, yadda yadda....I'm the type of person who can't even play "sith" in star wars: KOTOR because its just feels bad being evil. I don't mind games as long as I don't have to be an asshole. But after talking to Himeko, that's pretty strongly what the character is set up to be, and while my kinks and fetishes are strongly femdom related and the game and description is very assuring that it can go that route, its really disingenuous with how much the MC is being sold as a Dom.

Also knowing the fate of the dolls and how my actions, if kind are basically going to get them fucked up even worse? I think I have to pass on this game. I actually really enjoy the game concept itself and freedom that is supposedly in it, and the story looks like it's gonna go really interesting places. I just don't think it's for me.

Maybe if the MC was a little more neutral in personality from the start, or it didn't heavily imply the femdom is going to mostly involve doll to other dolls and stuff like that, I could be more into it. I do wish the dev luck, I'll play it until end of content just to see if my mind changes, but I don't think its going to at this point.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Seriously honest review:

I'm about 40 minutes in...and I'm pretty turned off. I read the dev introduction and the tags and stuff, and I was thinking things weren't so bad. I really like the concept, jumping into the sex is cool and all. However the story is already leaning pretty dark and I'm being sold really heavy on being a maledom which I avoid like the plague usually.

I am understanding I get options to shape and choose how I react to the dolls, all of this is fiction, yadda yadda....I'm the type of person who can't even play "sith" in star wars: KOTOR because its just feels bad being evil. I don't mind games as long as I don't have to be an asshole. But after talking to Himeko, that's pretty strongly what the character is set up to be, and while my kinks and fetishes are strongly femdom related and the game and description is very assuring that it can go that route, its really disingenuous with how much the MC is being sold as a Dom.

Also knowing the fate of the dolls and how my actions, if kind are basically going to get them fucked up even worse? I think I have to pass on this game. I actually really enjoy the game concept itself and freedom that is supposedly in it, and the story looks like it's gonna go really interesting places. I just don't think it's for me.

Maybe if the MC was a little more neutral in personality from the start, or it didn't heavily imply the femdom is going to mostly involve doll to other dolls and stuff like that, I could be more into it. I do wish the dev luck, I'll play it until end of content just to see if my mind changes, but I don't think its going to at this point.
Hey, thanks for playing! As for the 0.1 version, I didn't bring so many actions, because it is too early inside the game!

It is a shame you didn't like it, try it out again in a few months, femdom will be much more developed by then!

Oh, I forgot to say, about this dark setting, yeah, it will be dark as any cyberpunk world should be, but at some point MC will have options on story development. Of course, this can't be seeing on 0.1

Femdom will be high when dolls are on 'dominatrix mode' where they will want to dominate the MC, the other dolls, and the people they will meet on gigs.

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hey, thanks for playing! As for the 0.1 version, I didn't bring so many actions, because it is too early inside the game!

It is a shame you didn't like it, try it out again in a few months, femdom will be much more developed by then!
Sure, if the MC can maybe tone it down a bit on the domination stuff; like its super sold between his back story, actions, himeko, etc. I get he's super Alpha guy. It's just kinda hard to play that way when its kinda the exact opposite of my style.

It's kind of like this: People in games (including this one) will go out of the way to say "Femdom optional!" make it alternate and something that is "avoidable" but maledom is just a given and part of his base personality, and its like that 90% of the time. It just is the normal and okay. If I were to play the game, I'd be actively trying to do anything but that and thus lose a massive portion of the game.

That's my own hang up, I personally want developers to be true and work with "their vision", as I said your game is really great so far graphically and story; I get the story is sparse at the moment, but I can really see the foundation laying, you have definitely got a good game going here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios
Jul 25, 2022
Disclaimer: I don't really care if the game has this tags or that tags, but a lot of member on this site do, and almost fanatical about this.

Regarding your proposal above, some might like the idea but for the majority of incest fanatics on here, that is not acceptable, unless they ( the MC and the females NPCs ) are family, blood related, for example, biological mother and son, biological brother and sister.

This is just fyi. I don't want to derail the discussion further, but any future discussion about incest should be on off-topic thread, DM or Discord, somewhere else, with the right target audiences.
this is a good point of yours, indeed most incest game lovers will not accept this type of incest proposed by the developer unless incest with consanguines, mainly sisters or mothers

I would like to know what the developer thinks about this

Reactions: r1987
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes