Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
The dolls will have a 'hardcore dominatrix mode' on 0.2, I plan a good share of content for each one of the tags, since I'm very corrupted inside.
These are just my personal preferences but as a futa on male enjoyer it would be nice to not have it tied too much to stuff like chastity or even worse whips, chains, blindfolds, vibrators, and all that other contrived crap. If that's really your stuff though you probably should ignore me and just go all in on what you like.

Really though, they're literally androids, they can look like delicate, curvy women, besides the huge cocks, but still have the strength to manhandle a strong man and pound him into a mewling cocksleeve. There's no need for them to control you with a closetful of junk when they're far beyond a human anyways.

Reactions: ApeStudios

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I deeply appreciate though your willingness to make more risqué content. As it's increasingly rare to see something... original and not to making 'man returning to family after x amount of time and fucking people who totally aren't related to him in a house setting' :ROFLMAO:

It's good that you've opened up Substar. Substar is a blessing for game devs, despite the payment being... uhh... a bit difficult. As I said I appreciate content like that. Continue making spicy stuff and actually updating the game and you have my support guaranteed.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
yea I did get the jist of it being about main updates
some games also need more technical background work depending on what they are
but given this is a renpy project there's little more to add than just content

on that note-
what kinda bestiality is there and what kinds are planned
We'll see it has to make sense.

I honestly don't want to be too random, this game is already big and it has tons of options for me to develop up to this point. It is like almost unlimited based on the 'ground rules' I set for the plot.

Like, if you see a tag here, I'll develop on it cause I also like this tag.

It would be weird for me to develop something I don't enjoy.

Reactions: ViviX12

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah there are some games I like so much and when I come to check on them I see they received a hotfix like 6 months ago.

If something happened in the DEV private life, that is one thing, but if he is just slacking, well, shame. I see guys here making tons of money and just lying to people. I don't aim to be like that.
Now you really have to stick to that. Become like Icstor and you'll be reminded of this post daily, no doubt! Glad to hear you have the passion for it! Will keep an eye on the progress :)

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I deeply appreciate though your willingness to make more risqué content. As it's increasingly rare to see something... original and not to making 'man returning to family after x amount of time and fucking people who totally aren't related to him in a house setting' :ROFLMAO:

It's good that you've opened up Substar. Substar is a blessing for game devs, despite the payment being... uhh... a bit difficult. As I said I appreciate content like that. Continue making spicy stuff and actually updating the game and you have my support guaranteed.
Oh yes this is just my first day releasing it, but it will come! I'll keep people posted on my pages and whenever I make a huge advance, I'll also inform you guys here.

However, previews will only be on patreon and on subscribe star

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
These are just my personal preferences but as a futa on male enjoyer it would be nice to not have it tied too much to stuff like chastity or even worse whips, chains, blindfolds, vibrators, and all that other contrived crap. If that's really your stuff though you probably should ignore me and just go all in on what you like.

Really though, they're literally androids, they can look like delicate, curvy women, besides the huge cocks, but still have the strength to manhandle a strong man and pound him into a mewling cocksleeve. There's no need for them to control you with a closetful of junk when they're far beyond a human anyways.
tons will happen here, futa stuff is a personal favorite.

I don't like much of one sided stuff, so in given time scenes will happen for sure.

But as I like to remind, it has to make sense, if its something super random I'd not like to try it.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
This looks promising. I hope that the amount of content that you are promising won't bottleneck your progress. Good luck, friend

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
damn as a first version that was great, some spelling errors here and there, but enjoyable
I'm aware of that, To be honest, at the end, I got anxious about releasing it, so I was not super overzealous in reviewing all the text.

English is not my first language, but, I think I can make myself clear. Now that the anxiety of releasing this game is gone, I'll take a couple of days to read it all more carefully and review those errors!

Tks for playing :)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Cyberdoll stuttering about love while I fondle her butt and stare right into her butthole?
Yup, I'm going to like this one.

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Interesting game. It is obvious that a lot of thought and effort has been put into the content of the game.
It is also very open to development. This game can come to good places if it is supported with a good story.
I hope you don't get bored and quit the game after a few episodes.
Nice job... I wish you success. ..

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
1 hour in and I am still have not complete Ava's body inspection:eek::oops:. How many dolls are they? 40+ kinks, right? This is going to be a very long weekend:ROFLMAO:.

No, the game is not hard or anything, I just let it play on Auto, read the dialogues, check all the choices etc. so that takes a while. I barely scratch the surface yet I like the point systems so far. The choices also gives different variations of dialogues and points. Player can go corruption, lust, love etc.(y)

I can't say anything about the story yet but so far Ava and the other dolls ( according to her ) have distinct personalities, which is nice.

Reactions: rKnight

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
1 hour in and I am still have not complete Ava's body inspection:eek::oops:. How many dolls are they? 40+ kinks, right? This is going to be a very long weekend:ROFLMAO:.

No, the game is not hard or anything, I just let it play on Auto, read the dialogues, check all the choices etc. so that takes a while. I barely scratch the surface yet I like the point systems so far. The choices also gives different variations of dialogues and points. Player can go corruption, lust, love etc.(y)

I can't say anything about the story yet but so far Ava and the other dolls ( according to her ) have distinct personalities, which is nice.
I hope I did this right, but some dolls depending on ther 'difficult' level will be a total pain! Himeko will explain this on each dolls page.

For now there are only two dolls, Mimi and Ava! Ava will be more cool about stuff, Mimi more energetic, and so on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Interesting game. It is obvious that a lot of thought and effort has been put into the content of the game.
It is also very open to development. This game can come to good places if it is supported with a good story.
I hope you don't get bored and quit the game after a few episodes.
Nice job... I wish you success. ..
My dude I wrote even the ending of it!

I swear I have a whole file on where I should be going regarding this story.

As the game begins in the middle of MC's life, some stuff that happened to him will be addressed in due time. This game will have two faces, his daily life of testing the dolls and the stuff that will happen further down the road.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes