Jul 24, 2020
Can anyone tell me how you actually get more dolls? I didn't even really thing about it at first, but I'm starting to run out of content with Ava.
I don't know if I'm just blind or if I missed some crucial part of explanations during the intro, but I can't figure it out.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me how you actually get more dolls? I didn't even really thing about it at first, but I'm starting to run out of content with Ava.
I don't know if I'm just blind or if I missed some crucial part of explanations during the intro, but I can't figure it out.
what do you mean? you can 'buy' more inside MC's computer. There are more, Mimi and the Twins. Also, after getting more dolls you'll get pleeeeeeeenty more characters as well.

Reactions: Grelk
Jul 24, 2020
what do you mean? you can 'buy' more inside MC's computer. There are more, Mimi and the Twins. Also, after getting more dolls you'll get pleeeeeeeenty more characters as well.
How, though? I've checked every option on the PC but couldn't find anything. The store button only has items and clothing. Then there are cheats, goals, the building, gallery, people/lore, cams, and fill-in a report. I can't find a way to buy dolls anywhere.
(Great game so far, by the way)

Edit: Never mind, I got it now. I only checked the Danny file and missed the part where she wasn't available yet, but I couldn't see a buy button, so I just assumed it was the same for the others. Still, that could have been clearer, to be honest, unless I skimmed over something important along the way. Maybe just put it in the store while leaving general information about the dolls where it is? It's just a little more intuitive that way.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Can't wait :poop::devilish:

Probably not I think, Steam is strict with what they allow on their platfrom, you would have to remove tons of content from the game, and at that point why bother.
it dose not seem like it anymore cos you get ravager on steam that game has rape and you play as dragon and if steam allows that on then why should they not let this game on

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i just wanna point bug the menu with you talk with the girls cos it would not go away even when i dismiss it would still be there

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
i just wanna point bug the menu with you talk with the girls cos it would not go away even when i dismiss it would still be there
I think I solved this, I'm on time out from screens for at least 6 more days. So I'll take a look again soon.

As acgamer69, pointed out above, I don't think it's worth to add this game on steam, since it has beastilitiy, parody girls from cp77, it has water sports and soon more hard-core tags. Even incest was planned from the start if you notice that MC says some.stuff about his Mom.

So having to make patches and all that is too much for one solo dev, here it's already a good.place for displaying this game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As acgamer69, pointed out above, I don't think it's worth to add this game on steam, since it has beastilitiy, parody girls from cp77, it has water sports and soon more hard-core tags. Even incest was planned from the start if you notice that MC says some.stuff about his Mom.

So having to make patches and all that is too much for one solo dev, here it's already a good.place for displaying this game
Well, Steam generally allows all that, Steam really only cares about "underage/school" stuff...not sure if you mean actual bestiality or "furry" as that, if you mean an actual dog fucking women then no, but it's a humanoid/beast/alien looking one, then there are tons of games on Steam that feature that, and with incest, well Steam has allowed that forever now, misconception. Parody's have been covered forever under certain laws, plus a million cyberpunk ones on Steam too.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I think I solved this, I'm on time out from screens for at least 6 more days. So I'll take a look again soon.

but again as i point out that it dose not seem like it anymore cos you get ravager on steam that game has rape and you play as dragon and if steam allows that on then why should they not let this game on

Reactions: ApeStudios

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

so you dont have to patch anything out if you take a look at ravagers tags and that game is on steam and it has incest beastilitiy and rape also plays as dragons

so i would not se why it would be problem for you to add it on steam

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

i really hope you will think about it cos i dont think it will be problem cos again the game ravager is on there and you can look at the tags they have some hardcore stuff

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
I was a bit sceptical when you first mentioned that you were gonna add a trap/femboy doll, but after seeing what he looks like in the previews I must say I love his look, great job! Looks super cute and feminine, perfect size of the chest too imo. I wonder if there's gonna be beastie and other dirty content with him.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Well, Steam generally allows all that, Steam really only cares about "underage/school" stuff...not sure if you mean actual bestiality or "furry" as that, if you mean an actual dog fucking women then no, but it's a humanoid/beast/alien looking one, then there are tons of games on Steam that feature that, and with incest, well Steam has allowed that forever now, misconception. Parody's have been covered forever under certain laws, plus a million cyberpunk ones on Steam too.
An actual dog, and an acutal horse. So I always thought that was a big no.

i really hope you will think about it cos i dont think it will be problem cos again the game ravager is on there and you can look at the tags they have some hardcore stuff
Yeah, idk, these websites are okay if it's fantasy, like if it was an unicorn or a dragon or any animal that doesn't exist in real life. Since my game has more than this, it would be taken down for sure.

I was a bit sceptical when you first mentioned that you were gonna add a trap/femboy doll, but after seeing what he looks like in the previews I must say I love his look, great job! Looks super cute and feminine, perfect size of the chest too imo. I wonder if there's gonna be beastie and other dirty content with him.
Hey man tks, this one was done with lots of testing and feedback. Jackie will be a 'he' as default. But you can call it whatever, he, she. The thing is this specific character will react differently from each type. Calling it a good girl a good boy or any name you want will spawn some different lines. All of them will work like that if I made it right.

In this version I guess I'll not add any beastiality with this one, but soon. In this one the twins and Mim has more action in this side.

any date preview for next update?
Hmmmm idk, I'd say next month. I lost almost all December. I've added almost 1gb in new content and several new events. Guess at least 30 new events, I don't know.

Let's see. I'm recovering well from a surgery I did, but they said I should not stare at bright lights and I'm even wearing sunglasses inside home. A few more days and I'll be back 100%. When I stopped some days ago I was at almsot 60% completion missing mainly a good review on grammar and some writing.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

Yeah, idk, these websites are okay if it's fantasy, like if it was an unicorn or a dragon or any animal that doesn't exist in real life. Since my game has more than this, it would be taken down for sure.

Hey man tks, this one was done with lots of testing and feedback. Jackie will be a 'he' as default. But you can call it whatever, he, she. The thing is this specific character will react differently from each type. Calling it a good girl a good boy or any name you want will spawn some different lines. All of them will work like that if I made it right.

In this version I guess I'll not add any beastiality with this one, but soon. In this one the twins and Mim has more action in this side.

Hmmmm idk, I'd say next month. I lost almost all December. I've added almost 1gb in new content and several new events. Guess at least 30 new events, I don't know.

Let's see. I'm recovering well from a surgery I did, but they said I should not stare at bright lights and I'm even wearing sunglasses inside home. A few more days and I'll be back 100%. When I stopped some days ago I was at almsot 60% completion missing mainly a good review on grammar and some writing.
well in the ravager there is one with a wolf and again its on steam there is one with wolf girl get fucked by a wolf

i dont se why you would not try

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

also i think there is one where you can get a horse to fuck a farm girl so again i dont se why they should take yours when they have ravager

xandrade

Jan 16, 2021

hope you have a great recovery

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes