Sinssin

Nov 22, 2022
Gave this a spin for a few hours until I got softlocked by a bug. Might be known already, but basically it kept reverting to a previous scene whenever I did anything. The scene was, uhh, it's been a few days, it was when doing one of the events with the first doll when she got herself a buttplug.

The game has amazing potential, could absolutely seeing this become one of the absolute top games here, hopefully it'll stay balanced in gameplay/content and not turn into basically a VN with a couple gameplay mechanics like what happens too often with these types of games. There's so much potential for actual gameplay here, would be sad to see it go to waste.

I'm no prude by any means, but some of the planned stuff are a bit too much for me to stomach so hopefully options to exclude the more extreme stuff will be implemented.

Seriously looking forward to this game in the future!

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Just in case you're interested, I saw that the scat models in the previews looked quite low resolution, I have a file with much higher quality and more flexible assets, that I saw pop up in another Renpy game discord when the discussion was about the models for scat. I don't really know much about 3D stuff and how easy it would be for you to implement that stuff but I'd say it's worth a look at least.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Gave this a spin for a few hours until I got softlocked by a bug. Might be known already, but basically it kept reverting to a previous scene whenever I did anything. The scene was, uhh, it's been a few days, it was when doing one of the events with the first doll when she got herself a buttplug.

The game has amazing potential, could absolutely seeing this become one of the absolute top games here, hopefully it'll stay balanced in gameplay/content and not turn into basically a VN with a couple gameplay mechanics like what happens too often with these types of games. There's so much potential for actual gameplay here, would be sad to see it go to waste.

I'm no prude by any means, but some of the planned stuff are a bit too much for me to stomach so hopefully options to exclude the more extreme stuff will be implemented.

That's the plan AFAIK. To have everything from super vanilla content available, to more hardcore and extreme kinks, and plenty of stuff in-between. The game quickly became one of my favorites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020

Hey tks for the words! I thought I answered you but it seems something ended going wrong.

Well, Idk if this will be a top game someday, but as long as people like it, it's fine by me you know? I know this will be one of the biggest games at the very least.

I feel that I need to add some more meat to this game's bones. It has a shitload of sex but its lacking more meaningful interactions. I do like big events since I personally enjoy producing them, but the idea is to have several other mechanics, like even turf battles, some more action, heists, espionage and stuff like this. Idk when I'll implement this though

on 0.3 you'll notice a new way of selecting tags that will exclude or include all the fetishes for MC himself and for all the CFD. So avoiding stuff it will be even easier.

Just in case you're interested, I saw that the scat models in the previews looked quite low resolution, I have a file with much higher quality and more flexible assets, that I saw pop up in another Renpy game discord when the discussion was about the models for scat. I don't really know much about 3D stuff and how easy it would be for you to implement that stuff but I'd say it's worth a look at least.
Pixeldrain
Tks man! Gonna take a look. Where did you get this if I may ask? I use the prop everyone's using. I mean the creators that adds scat. It's hard to find props like this, I only saw one so far. It's not great, it's okayish at most.

I'm afk right now but as soon as I can I'll test this one you sent me.

That's the plan AFAIK. To have everything from super vanilla content available, to more hardcore and extreme kinks, and plenty of stuff in-between. The game quickly became one of my favorites.
You know it's always good to know this man lol hopefully I can keep the depraved level on this production. As you know very well tons of stuff still coming. More naming options, more hard-core scenes and some good ol' cuddling when people feels like it.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Tks man! Gonna take a look. Where did you get this if I may ask? I use the prop everyone's using. I mean the creators that adds scat. It's hard to find props like this, I only saw one so far. It's not great, it's okayish at most.

I'm afk right now but as soon as I can I'll test this one you sent me.
Like I said, I saw it on a Discord server from another game, someone just posted it there when the dev asked for help with making the scat scenes better. It's called Darkseal's Fudge from Renderotica. From what I saw it's pretty cool, you can bend and stretch it in all sorts of ways, change the look of the surface, etc.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Like I said, I saw it on a Discord server from another game, someone just posted it there when the dev asked for help with making the scat scenes better. It's called Darkseal's Fudge from Renderotica. From what I saw it's pretty cool, you can bend and stretch it in all sorts of ways, change the look of the surface, etc.
Aaaaah now I see why I ignored this! It says on renderotica it's tagged as poser only. That website it's very confusing. Some stuff that are there are extremely old so many aren't compatible anymore. Tks for sharing this I'd never know.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Aaaaah now I see why I ignored this! It says on renderotica it's tagged as poser only. That website it's very confusing. Some stuff that are there are extremely old so many aren't compatible anymore. Tks for sharing this I'd never know.
Not sure how crosscompatible these assets are with different softwares, just thought I'd let you know about it since the other dev seemed super happy about getting to use it. And we all just want some nice scat scenes, it is way too underrepresented :)

Oct 6, 2023
Did not turn on Ava's dominatrix mod on purpose. But now seems pretty addicted to that mod. It is very funny as well as realistic to see that when she is in Dom mod, she gets the chance to refuse you summoning her, and you can no longer spy on her via camera:ROFLMAO:.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Did not turn on Ava's dominatrix mod on purpose. But now seems pretty addicted to that mod. It is very funny as well as realistic to see that when she is in Dom mod, she gets the chance to refuse you summoning her, and you can no longer spy on her via camera:ROFLMAO:.
I don't think it would be adequate for the experience, you know? Like, they would be mostly 'in charge'. I can't imagine a dominatrix being told what to do, so they should act like this lol. Of course, since I didn't made it yet, for now MC's input for something to happen is needed, soon this will change a lot and they will be much more proactive.

This is not very much developed yet but the idea of dominatrix mode would be, sometimes she just enters without asking, she can say no if you summon her and spying her trough camera would only spawn in her being also a dominatrix towards other woman in MC's house, if this is also allowed in the what you'd want to see.

There will be a lot to do in this matter, but this is more or less the main idea.

Jan 2, 2024
Hey, I played a version of this that allowed us to give our doll a 'vanilla' mindset...what does that mean? Does that mean you can only do soft content? Or does that mean she'll dislike most kinks?

Also, I notice that at least in the version I played, the dolls are called 'cyborgs'. But our character is also a cyborg, due to his cybernetic arm. Did you mean to call them 'androids' or 'synths', or something like that?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey, I played a version of this that allowed us to give our doll a 'vanilla' mindset...what does that mean? Does that mean you can only do soft content? Or does that mean she'll dislike most kinks?

Also, I notice that at least in the version I played, the dolls are called 'cyborgs'. But our character is also a cyborg, due to his cybernetic arm. Did you mean to call them 'androids' or 'synths', or something like that?
The vanilla mindset will make a more "pure love" content available. Some unique scenes focused on avoiding most of the hardcore kinks

I didn't meant them to be synths or androids, but every now and then someone will point that out I'm sure, at some point some character say some explanation on that.

I didn't made any version with "super vanilla" available tho

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

The vanilla mindset will make a more "pure love" content available. Some unique scenes focused on avoiding most of the hardcore kinks

I didn't meant them to be synths or androids, but every now and then someone will point that out I'm sure, at some point some character say some explanation on that.

I didn't made any version with "super vanilla" available tho
It does raise a good question of what the most "accurate" definitions would be. Cyborg, android, synthetic, etc. I've seen several different definitions for each, but to me "cyborg" implies part organic and part synthetic. The dev will of course correct me if I'm wrong, but the Dolls are made up of at least some organic parts (in addition to some parts that are just very lifelike), and my understanding is that it's kind of like what was mentioned in The Terminator (OG) how it's something like cloned flesh that was grown for the Terminators (called "cyborgs" in that conversation).

My apologies to the dev if I got that wrong though. He knows my memory can be shit :LOL:

But here's the thing for me; what if you take someone who's a naturally born organic human, and then they have organs and such enhanced or even replaced by cybernetics? But then you have an A.I., and build a body for it that's made up of both organic and cybernetic/synthetic (whichever is accurate) parts? Are they both then considered to be "cyborgs", even though their origins are different? It seems to me like there should be at least some kind of distinction between the two (in any medium, not just CFD specifically).

revanix

Jul 30, 2018
I realy realy like this game so far and im curios on how it futher ?evolve?
I hate waiting tho...but thats a me problem :D

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I realy realy like this game so far and im curios on how it futher ?evolve?
I hate waiting tho...but thats a me problem :D
I'm taking my sweet time to conclude these updates indeed lol I'm trying to hold back a ton so I don't overdo and end up taking more than 5 months for 1 update, I'd like to bring at least 2-3 hours of gameplay in each update but this takes a long time. The story will develop kinda slowly for now on, but when I have all the characters I need, you'll see a lot of changes in both story and mechancics.

Anyways tks for the feedback! It's always nice to know people are enjoying this project.

Reactions: revanix and Royko
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes