• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I say you are doing more than enough to feel good about. I was saying sometimes you know you adore something, but there's limit set at the beginning on how much you can enjoy and you get to know about it beforehand but after playing you feel wanting. I know i can ignore changelog but habitual offender like me it's hard. View attachment 1481924
Yeeeaaah, I feel you bro. Like Seeing a nice big plate of your favourite dish and you know you can't eat it all. Sth like that?

Reactions: Crypt

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 392 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I had same problem with reg version
Did you try changing your Graphics Renderer? Hold down the Shift key, start the Game - select Angle2 at the upper right. Press Quit ('Yes' if asked) and then restart the game. Works for me quite often on unexplained crashes on Start-Up with Renpy games.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12 (Walkthrough not yet updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
walkthrough mod update , please update

https://f95zone.to/threads/softlinxxx-v0-12-baka-plays.63930/page-22#post-6876461

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Baka plays ... hey bud, just installed your latest version v0.12 and I am unable to carry on past saving the Monk with his rice bowl so basically it tells me to save after that (i.e. end of v0.11) and then the credits. This is with and without the mod installed. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Baka plays ... hey bud, just installed your latest version v0.12 and I am unable to carry on past saving the Monk with his rice bowl so basically it tells me to save after that (i.e. end of v0.11) and then the credits. This is with and without the mod installed. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
That part didn't get updated yet if you want to see new scenes you'd have to load a save when you have to pick who you want to go with to get AZ mods the path that was updated is "Solo" you get a sex scene with AZ and a little playful scene with Ceejay.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
What Nooney said.

Reactions: I am Gone

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Baka plays yeah, thanks bud, just played it and what about to say ignore my message but will say it might be an idea to chuck a bit more info to stop stupid questions like mine haha. Good game though mate, thanks.
Thanks. Feedback is always appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes