m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Awesome game, but unfortunately I ran into a small problem)

I play on the phone, I got to the point where I need to move between rooms in Zhine mansion and speak with characters.
I still have to talk to Lilith and Kendra, but I can’t do this, since I’m playing on the phone and I can’t scroll down the icon with her location without the mouse. I am stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: SentEnciA

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Awesome game, but unfortunately I ran into a small problem)

I play from the phone, I got to the point where I need to move between rooms in Zhine mansion and speak with characters.
I still have to talk to Lilith and Kendra, but I can’t do this, since I’m playing on the phone and I can’t scroll down the icon with her location without the mouse. I am stuck.
Ouch,plus are plenty jumps from room to room to continue the story

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this dev is so underrated. wonder why he doesn't get much subs.
Yeah, it can be due to the story/kinks in his games. The best way to get a follower base around here seems to be:
You play as a high schooler who likes to sniff his landlady's panties blah blah blah.
Meanwhile everyone in 1Thousand games is an adult and the plot is not about sleep molesting your roomies at night.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We need a walkthrough.
there'll be updated mod later and it isn't that hard to figure right answers.

Yeah, it can be due to the story/kinks in his games. The best way to get a follower base around here seems to be:
You play as a high schooler who likes to sniff his landlady's panties blah blah blah.
Meanwhile everyone in 1Thousand games is an adult and the plot is not about sleep molesting your roomies at night.
well mom-son, daddy-daughter sell so those are made more.

well 1st and this are on different side of coin but this might have some sleep perving, at least there's reasonable ground for that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
there'll be updated mod later and it isn't that hard to figure right answers.

well mom-son, daddy-daughter sell so those are made more.

well 1st and this are on different side of coin but this might have some sleep perving, at least there's reasonable ground for that.
My point is that is harder to get patrons if you aren't making the popular thing to do, not that I want any changes in Cybernetic Seduction. Furries throw cash at anything furry related, so it would be more easy to make money if you go that route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My point is that is harder to get patrons if you aren't making the popular thing to do, not that I want any changes in Cybernetic Seduction. Furries throw cash at anything furry related, so it would be more easy to make money if you go that route.
right, other is femdom and urination and scat.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
Dec 27, 2022
mega link doesn't download , the file is saved in mega but download doesn't start , checked other games and they are downloading so some problem with the files i guess

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mega link doesn't download , the file is saved in mega but download doesn't start , checked other games and they are downloading so some problem with the files i guess
worked just fine for me, ofc i used download manager.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Game is good but the sex scenes are not. Not much eroticism and the animations can be improved a lot (not the worse I've seen). Girls are nice though. Not a fan of the semi-sandbox but it's not too annoying.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
NB: The legal age in Japan is gonna be raised to 16 soon, like in most civilized countries; the bill is being discussed at the National Diet right now.
Soon, its 2023. Should have been done long ago. Its 18, here in US, but should be 16 "like in most civilized countries".

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Has this dev always been known as 1thousand? I could have sworn it was different.

Last edited:

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
On the contrary, he lost some of his subscribers because he decided not to add sharing/swinging like in the previous game :v
You talking about Deliverance? THAT is my favorite completed game on here. You are in a great relationship, your wife adores you but both of you are into wife sharing, plus MC gets to sleep with other women in the story. Oh and btw the story is pretty good. I liked Kat so much I didn't even want to cheat on here, she was so cool and she looks great.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes