micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Introducing sandbox suddenly after a solid first chapter...bold choice lets see how it plays out (I insta closed the game when the sandbox showed up)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Look 2 pages back, bottom of the page. We have to search for them now (F95 decision), they will no longer be posted to the OP. So we may as well get used to it!! :>)
Dem, no wonder why my reports were rejected.

Do you know where on this site such official announcement made ( especially about not linking compressed in the OP )? Honestly, it's really difficult to find where's where on this site.

Anyway, I guess this decision ( most likely ) come about due to the recent influx of virus detections:unsure:.

Reactions: rKnight

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Do you know where on this site such official announcement made ( especially about not linking compressed in the OP )? Honestly, it's really difficult to find where's where on this site.

Anyway, I guess this decision ( most likely ) come about due to the recent influx of virus detections:unsure:.
It was on one of these forums... maybe the Compressor's forum, about a week or so ago. I just search for Compressed and try to sort by dates. Typically for a new game a sure way is to scroll back a page or two till when it dropped, usually shortly after that.
Yea, it is silly and I think they need more Uploaders or something and just got too busy. It is what it is!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's not bad kind of sandbox. No grinding,just following the story. No time scheduled,or repeating,so no annoying stuff,imo. Freeroams are good for checking on phone,clues or new info.

Reactions: Estius

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
It's not bad kind of sandbox. No grinding,just following the story. No time scheduled,or repeating,so no annoying stuff,imo. Freeroams are good for checking on phone,clues or new info.
I can respect that. For me they are waste of time and just disrupt the flow of the story I'm trying to get into and I quickly lose interest. I'm kind of surprised this dev went in such a vastly different direction with this vn in both content type (kinks) and type of vn layout from the first one. I'm wondering if they lost patreons because of it.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can respect that. For me they are waste of time and just disrupt the flow of the story I'm trying to get into and I quickly lose interest. I'm kind of surprised this dev went in such a vastly different direction with this vn in both content type (kinks) and type of vn layout from the first one. I'm wondering if they lost patreons because of it.
I'm usually against any sandbox,tbh. This one I like somehow. It's tech game with lot of info to catch up with and I found much easier to search for info by myself in freeroam than reading it in convos in VN style. Plus we have side jobs,etc. Still loving it very much,but is kinda bad timing for me to support it financially.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I will never understand why some games are highly supported and others are not. Sexbot is a game that has basically entered into a loop with a party that you constantly repeat so that you can vary your decisions, or at least that's how it was until I got fed up and quit. But as I was going, that game has 100 patrons. And the games of this dev have had very little support despite having a good story and good quality. Or Summertime saga that updates every million months has a lot of patrons. I said, I do not understand the logic of this

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I will never understand why some games are highly supported and others are not. Sexbot is a game that has basically entered into a loop with a party that you constantly repeat so that you can vary your decisions, or at least that's how it was until I got fed up and quit. But as I was going, that game has 100 patrons. And the games of this dev have had very little support despite having a good story and good quality. Or Summertime saga that updates every million months has a lot of patrons. I said, I do not understand the logic of this
IT's popularity I think. More patrons you have,more new will come. It's same as full and empty restaurants,bars,clubs,shops,etc. More crowded,more ppl want to go in.If you have money to burn and you don't care on what u r spending,just being part of it makes you happy,I guess..

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
This is a big step up from the dev's previous game. The renders are phenomenal, the characters are great and the story is very well written. Looking forward to future updates

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

good question, my report on other game to get xmas update added to op instead 10 months (at that time) old update was rejected and no reason given.

doubt there's been official announcement about stuff (updates, compressed, ........) not getting added on op just some silent decision, 1 modder "fights" against f95 mods/admins since they refuse to add his mod on games ops (and even removed it on 1 game).

why there is a gofile upload only for mac ???? and shit trash hosters for win ?
oh mega is shit trash hoster? well you won't find many who would agree with you but you'd find 100s or more who would disagree with you.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
good question, my report on other game to get xmas update added to op instead 10 months (at that time) old update was rejected and no reason given.

doubt there's been official announcement about stuff (updates, compressed, ........) not getting added on op just some silent decision, 1 modder "fights" against f95 mods/admins since they refuse to add his mod on games ops (and even removed it on 1 game).
I found the official announcements here and here, regarding no longer posting Compressed link in the OP. But yeah, kinda expecting it visibly on the main page, as opposed to a very useful thread but not widely known.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes