nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Hey 1Thousand! I really enjoy your games :)
Small thing if you read this - in a scene, where MC is getting familiar with Freya in a toilet, looking at the code I presume you meant to enable option "F*** her from behind" after either of two previous choices is chosen, but in my case it's enabled from the beginning.
Not sure if it's a decompilation issue or something else, but maybe you can look into it.
I think it's because there is a lack of brackets in a conditional statement and since pythong is treating all non empty strings as "True", this option is available from the beginning.
Once again I am sorry for decompiling your game, but I just love reading games from code perspective.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hey 1Thousand! I really enjoy your games :)
Small thing if you read this - in a scene, where MC is getting familiar with Freya in a toilet, looking at the code I presume you meant to enable option "F*** her from behind" after either of two previous choices is chosen, but in my case it's enabled from the beginning.
Not sure if it's a decompilation issue or something else, but maybe you can look into it.
I think it's because there is a lack of brackets in a conditional statement and since pythong is treating all non empty strings as "True", this option is available from the beginning.
Once again I am sorry for decompiling your game, but I just love reading games from code perspective.
Don't be picky,he nailed that fat ass and thats important.You should be lucky that you could do doggystyle from the very beginning :ROFLMAO:

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Don't be picky,he nailed that fat ass and thats important.You should be lucky that you could do doggystyle from the very beginning :ROFLMAO:
Man, this scene is AWESOME! Especially that situation overall gives me simultaneously so much suspicion (like- what's happening, what is this bodyguard doing, etc.). I was just curious code-wise if that was a Developer intention, I remember from Deliverence that usually the option for continuation was usually disabled at the beginning of the H-scene.
Last thing I'd do was to critisize developers published here, I honestly envy their work and talent. :love:

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
is there a compressed link ?
Cybernetic Seduction [EP 2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.8 GB/ 349 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
yes i mean that but i can't scroll down with my mouse and keyboard shortcut don't work either so the game end here for me unless i change my mouse , but at least i have my answer thanks ^^
You need a mouse wheel to scroll it.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
If you're not using a mouse and having trouble moving around in the Exploration Phase: Mansion, please copy and paste it into the "game" subfolder which is located in the CyberneticSeduction-Ep2 folder.
This file allows you to scroll the navigation menu using arrow keys, scrollbar, and mouse wheel.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just found out about this game today. It got me hooked and I ended up completing it all in one go. It's fucking great. Deff looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: m4pII and Ghosty99

Beast161616

Apr 7, 2020
Am i the only one that thinks the animations somehow got worse? Deliverance had great sex scenes.... and this one... not so much.
Exactly my thoughts. It's rugged and fidgety. Deliverance, at any point of its developing time, felt like a much smoother game, both in animations and transitions..

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
No option for text box transparency? Universal Mod time it is..
Now if there was a way to turn off save naming....

Reactions: John Ness

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Another great game from this dev. It deserves much more support and I don't understand how there are some games that are much worse with many more followers. In fact, recently I saw one that as far as I had entered a kind of time trap and you repeated the same party continuously changing decisions only and it had reached a thousand patrons. I see these things and I admit I don't understand the human psyche.

Loki95

Jul 20, 2022
Another amazing update 10/10
eventhough its a sandbox there is no grinding no bullshit
well done dev

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes