vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It is really difficult for me to understand his turn to sandbox gaming with high complexity.
Check your phone, there's some optional tasks and one or more you just have to do, but it's really not that complex.
The sandbox is more of a freeroam with choices. In terms of gameflow it's not that much different from Deliverance...

Reactions: McZoy
Nov 1, 2022
Dear Dev congrats for your great work.
Unfortunately I have to say that after deliverance I had really high expectations. It is really difficult for me to understand his turn to sandbox gaming with high complexity. Maybe he is targeting now an audience with a lot spare time to spend. In any case best of luck to his new project.
There's only one or two small sections of the game with sandbox elements they're not that complex and there's even a tutorial.

Last edited:
Reactions: McZoy

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Dear Dev congrats for your great work.
Unfortunately I have to say that after deliverance I had really high expectations. It is really difficult for me to understand his turn to sandbox gaming with high complexity. Maybe he is targeting now an audience with a lot spare time to spend. In any case best of luck to his new project.
Not a sandbox game at all, this game is similar to Artemis, 80% VN + free-roam in-between. I think they should add VN tag to the game honestly.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
damn I love this game so far love all the thicc milfs and girls plus the story is pretty interesting giving Matrix vibes.

so quick question to anybody who has played Deliverance is it any good? or anything like this game? I really like this one so I noticed this dev already made another game but I dont want to waste my time if its bad

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
damn I love this game so far love all the thicc milfs and girls plus the story is pretty interesting giving Matrix vibes.

so quick question to anybody who has played Deliverance is it any good? or anything like this game? I really like this one so I noticed this dev already made another game but I dont want to waste my time if its bad
Deliverance is great game to me. very supernatural genre.

not for fragile hearts who dislike swinging although its optional.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

First things first, bad news. Unfortunately, I was feeling under the weather for the past four days, which delayed my schedule already. But don't worry! I'm feeling much better now and have just gotten back to working on Cybernetic Seduction Episode 3.
During my 'sick leave', I tried to write dialogue, but it just wasn't as effective as I had hoped. My head was all over the place. So instead, I spent my time planning out the entire episode scene by scene. Now that I'm back on my feet, my focus is on setting up the environments and continuing to write dialogue. I plan on dedicating the next week to these tasks. After that, I'll start posing and rendering still images.

One thing to note is that there won't be any new systems introduced in Episode 3. I've decided to leave those for Episode 4, which means that coding will go much faster than it did in Episode 2. With an already figured out workflow, I'm expecting things to go much smoother coding-wise.

Thanks for your support and patience. And welcome all new Patrons!

Take care!

-----

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Ep2
*** UPDATED POST: 2023-MAY-11 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode 2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español.
AVISO.- El menú principal, el de ajustes (Settings), el de carga y guardado, etc están en inglés porque los botones son imágenes que no he traducido. Esta vez no hay opción de cambio de idioma en el menú "Settings", pero se puede cambiar de idioma pulsando las teclas 'x' (inglés) y 'z' (español) en cualquier momento de la partida.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode 2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish.
WARNING.- Main menu, Settings menu, Load/Save menu, etc are still displayed in English because the original buttons are pics that I haven't translated. This time there's no switch language option on the Settings menu, but you can still switch languages by pressing the 'x' (English) and 'z' (Spanish) keys at any moment during the game.

Reactions: Aristos

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Does anyone know how many job offers there were in the last update, I managed to get the Natalie one but was surprised I didnt have a Jane job offer for bartending

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes