Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Latest news time! The rendering process is going smoothly without any delays. Every day, I've been working on posing and color grading the renders, and let me tell you, the results are stunning! I can't help but mention it for the n-th time, the incredible impact of the color grading process. The level of detail and improvement in lighting is still mind-blowing to me, giving the renders that cinematic look I've been aiming for. I know I promised you a comparison 'before' and 'after'... and (one day) I will deliver!

Now, onto the good stuff! More renders completed, more previews ready to be posted! Coming soon (tm). In addition to Patreon, I'll be sharing another Random Render on both Discord and Twitter this month, showcasing something a little spicier than the previous automotive render. MUST-NOT-POST-LILITH! ... But I can't help it.

Speaking of which, I've just purchased a pure bliss for that hypercar 'chase' scene. Honestly, it's music to my ears! A pure V10 sound from one of the greatest cars ever created! (Not necessarily from the one visible on the render, but oh well). I know it's a small detail that will go unnoticed by many, but I couldn't be happier with how this tiny scene is shaping up.

What else? Progress on coding the Exploration Phases! It's a slow and steady process, but I'm determined to push through while waiting for renders to complete. As always, saving time wherever I can! On that note, I've also taken the time to write some of the Messages, which will include multiple (sexy) renders and also regular, innocent selfies. Just something extra to get to know the characters. You can expect a significant increase in the number of 'selfies' compared to Episode 2, ensuring that every moment feels even more realistic.

Now, for something new and hopefully exciting! I've been brainstorming a simple feature I like to call the "Hacking" system. While it may sound complex, it's actually a whole lot of fun! This system will allow Val to showcase her unmatched IT skills. The 'system' is designed as an easy-to-use menu with multiple choices that will not only introduce even more sexy character renders, but also provide a little extra detective work.
For those not interested, this feature is optional and can be just skipped - it does not have any negative impact on the story or scenes.

Oh. Monthly poll is coming soon as well!

Take care!

--------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

First things first, the rendering train keeps chugging along smoothly. Everything still on schedule with not a single delay (so far). Every day I pose and add renders to the queue and, while I'm away juggling my second job, my trusty 3090s clear the rendering queue.

It's time to address a scene I mentioned some time ago – a huge event I've been teasing. After careful consideration, I've decided to postpone it to Episode 4. Why? Well, here's the deal: adding an extra 400-500 renders (or possibly more) and 80-100 sex animations to the current workload would push the total count towards a whopping 2000 renders and 150 or more animations. That's a bit too much. The event will be the grand centerpiece of Episode 4, where it rightfully belongs.

In just a couple of days, I'll be diving into creating spicier scenes. This means I'll be putting my new animations workflow to the test. I won't lie, I'm nervous. There's a (big) chance for things to go sideways with this specific workflow. However, if I manage it correctly, and if it actually works – the results will be nothing short of amazing, especially in terms of animation count. My funds won't like it, but the game quality certainly will. So let's keep our fingers crossed!

I've also been working on the Exploration Phases. From coding and writing to creating new jobs and dates (a finally implemented feature!) It's all coming together quite nicely. No issues so far.

Oh, the Hacking feature! While working on renders for this new system, an interesting idea struck me. I can use this feature as a way to implement special renders within the game. They may not be in FullHD, but they'll still be incredibly fun and... sexy! This will be especially enticing for the hard-to-get characters, so get ready for some pleasant surprises in the Hacking system.

A Random Render (on Discord and Twitter), a Monthly Render (+$10 Patrons), and (possibly) a new preview coming in the next couple of days.
Thank you for your support!

Take care!

---------

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I'm wondering if the characters are based on certain people. Deloney looks like Penelope Cruz, and I think I've seen people who look like Cleo, Nina and Val.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

First things first, I wanted to let you know that I'm continuing my work on static renders and will keep doing so in the coming weeks. Nothing new, I know. But here's the thing! I've just completed the first sex scene in Episode 3 (without animations, for now). In this update, you'll be treated to not just one or two, but a whopping 8-9 quality sex scenes! Get ready for some intense action!

Since the first sex scene is already done, I can now put to test my new animation workflow on an ACTUAL scene. I've tested it several times over the past week on random few-frames test animations, and it's working... 80% of the time! This is beyond my expectations, but what exactly does it mean? Better, more natural-looking animations and more (improved) animations, faster! I'll hold off on giving my final verdict until a few more sex scenes are completed, but things are looking very promising.

The development of Exploration Phases is progressing smoothly without any issues. Once I'm done rendering the stills and clear the queue, I dive into creating backgrounds and characters for those free-roaming sections; color grading them, compositing in Photoshop and coding into the game. There are still a few more Exploration Phases to go, but I'm pushing through and making steady progress!

I've also added new menus that allow you to skip minigames in Episode 2 (and all further episodes). This is great news for those who aren't big fans of minigames. And here's an extra bonus: In Episode 3, there won't be any minigames at all.
Also, a small change to the Exploration Phase images - I've changed the outline of hovered characters. I absolutely hated the previous look, so I've made changes to something much more polished and refined.

That's it for now! I'll give you more updates on animations in the next week and my final verdict on the new workflow. If it works, I'll able to produce 80-100 animations per update. I would say easily, but there is nothing easy about it.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Take care!

-----------

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
How did I miss the scenes with (I suppose) Jane and Natalie?
Jane Natalie.jpg
Can somebody explain the ways to get to them, please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How did I miss the scenes with (I suppose) Jane and Natalie?

Can somebody explain the ways to get to them, please?
use wt-mod. need to be jerk to other and nice to other.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
use wt-mod. need to be jerk to other and nice to other.
Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately I do not prefer to use any 'mods'. Was hoping for some PDF-walkthrough.
I'll just wait for the next update and try again. :)

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I know that the sharing stuff of Deliverance is not present in this game (which is neither here nor there for me) but is there still an out-and-out dark path (which led to the best ending by far for me - think it was ending 5?) in this game or is it all lovey dovey with some manipulation seduction thrown in?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I know that the sharing stuff of Deliverance is not present in this game (which is neither here nor there for me) but is there still an out-and-out dark path (which led to the best ending by far for me - think it was ending 5?) in this game or is it all lovey dovey with some manipulation seduction thrown in?
Too soon to say if it will go that dark. The story arc is still in its infancy (IMO).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Good news only today! Rendering is still going smoothly without any further issues. I'm planning to include even more spicy scenes than mentioned in the previous update. A whopping 10 sex scenes! (I completely forgot about one, yikes!)
Get ready for even more naughty action!

Now, let's talk about the big news: the new animation workflow. I temporarily paused coding, but for a good reason - the new animation workflow WORKS!
Yes, I occasionally encountered wonky renders that had to be re-done, but overall, the whole process is way faster than what I've been working on in Episode 1, Episode 2, or even Deliverance. And here's the second best part - the render quality remains unchanged! Expect the same high standard while speeding up the process.

But it's not just about speed and quality - the characters' movement is the real game-changer here. After trying out the new software and completing a few animations, I must admit that the results are beyond my expectations. They are leaps and bounds better than anything I've done in previous episodes or Deliverance.
I can't get over it! It's a truly groundbreaking development! From here on, it's all about practice to deliver the best experience possible. If I'm already satisfied with the overall quality after just a few days of practice, imagine how much better things will get in the future!
One 'small' downside? The price. But, oh well! If I want to succeed on Steam, some investments have to be made... And this is definitely the best of them!

That's it! I'm excited to get back to work!

Take care!

----------

camube

Jun 4, 2022
What was on Deliverance dark path? Deliverance was not for me, I checked out midway through it

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes