nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Screenshot_2023-07-14-17-29-25-523_ghost.cybernetic.seduction.jpg
This is really pissed me off because it couldn't make you able to press and move easily on the phone. But since it has mod ver to unlock scenes so I will ignore and not give a low rating.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! Slightly delayed but here it is! A new development update.

This week, I made the decision to fully commit to animations and slow down with rendering static images.
This new animation workflow is nothing short of a miracle. I can't even find the words to describe how amazing it is. Remember when I mentioned in the previous post that I would create around 80-100 animations per update? Well, I was slightly off. Brace yourselves because I'm going all out. I'm going to pose and render MORE than 100 animations for the upcoming update. In fact, I'm aiming for 120, and who knows, maybe even 140! And here's the exciting part - all of these are sex animations! Isn't that great?

Hey! What's the best part? More animations without any release date delays!
I won't deny that this new workflow comes with a much higher cost, but it's worth every penny. The speed at which I can render these animations is simply incredible. If this workflow had turned out to be a failure, it would have taken me months to finish this many animations. Thankfully, everything turned out exactly as I had hoped.

Now, let's talk about release dates. I am 100% confident that I'll be able to release the alpha version (exclusive for game-testers) towards the end of next month.

10-14 days of testing and the official release will follow, as usual.
So, get ready because Episode 3 is coming, slowly but surely!

I'll skip going into more detail about the animation workflow. Don't worry though, I'll save that for the next dev update. Exciting times ahead!

Take care!

----------

camube

Jun 4, 2022

This week, I made the decision to fully commit to animations and slow down with rendering static images.
This new animation workflow is nothing short of a miracle. I can't even find the words to describe how amazing it is. Remember when I mentioned in the previous post that I would create around 80-100 animations per update? Well, I was slightly off. Brace yourselves because I'm going all out. I'm going to pose and render MORE than 100 animations for the upcoming update. In fact, I'm aiming for 120, and who knows, maybe even 140! And here's the exciting part - all of these are sex animations! Isn't that great?

I won't deny that this new workflow comes with a much higher cost, but it's worth every penny. The speed at which I can render these animations is simply incredible. If this workflow had turned out to be a failure, it would have taken me months to finish this many animations. Thankfully, everything turned out exactly as I had hoped.

Now, let's talk about release dates. I am 100% confident that I'll be able to release the alpha version (exclusive for game-testers) towards the end of next month.

I'll skip going into more detail about the animation workflow. Don't worry though, I'll save that for the next dev update. Exciting times ahead!

Take care!

----------
Can I ask what game is MC, EoL, BARS, and GoTP?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Take care!

----------
so mid to late september, huh :unsure:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! Still no delays - more static renders and animations posed and rendered.

I promised a deep dive into the animation topic so here we go!
As some of you may know, animating in Daz Studio was quite a challenge for me when creating Deliverance, and by a challenge I mean nothing but pain. The animations were either too smooth or too jarring. It was only a matter of time after completing the first game that I switched to a different software.
And I did.

Let's talk about the first switch. While the animating itself became a far more pleasant experience, there were so many extra adjustments I had to make manually, it became clear that it's not the software's fault that my animations in Cybernetic Seduction looked... subpar.
The linear movement in my sex animations were clearly visible, and it definitely wasn't what I was aiming for. However, this switch did open the door for improving render quality significantly, and that was definitely a solid first step in the right direction.
But as we all know, the heart of animation lies in its movement, not just the render quality.
And that's where my journey to find the ultimate solution began. After months of searching and (not very successful at first) education, I've found the answer.

After yet another software switch, this time only for animating purposes, the animations look more realistic than ever before, and luckily, the need for graph editing has been drastically reduced because of the software's superior interpolation between keyframes. This means that the animations now have a natural sense of momentum, allowing you to see the weight and effort a character puts into the movement. And by movement, I generally mean thrusting.
The effect is much more visible in the 'pounding' animations. There is nothing more frustrating than a female character saying: Fuck me hard... and the proceeding animation looks either exactly the same as the previous one or we see a slightly sped up version. But the truth is, I just didn't know how to keyframe and interpolate between the 'pounding' poses. BUT NO MORE!
Now, they accelerate, decelerate, and feature fast, heavy movements! So finally, using the Morph drug offers more than just squirting / cumming more... Now, be prepared for actual 'pounding' animations!
Let me be clear, as I mentioned earlier, it's not the software that makes great animations, it's the guy animating. I'm still learning and I will continue to do so, but the improvement is significant. And that's more than enough for now.

Now, let's discuss render speed. Like many other developers, I used to render animations on my own PC. However, this had its limitations as I couldn't work on other animations or static images while rendering was in progress. So, I faced a tough decision: either invest in a second PC or find a more innovative solution.

I found a dedicated rendering cloud, specifically designed to work with Octane Render. This was a game-changer for me. While exporting the scene and uploading process can sometimes be a bit challenging, and I must admit that it's FAR MORE expensive than traditional methods, the benefits are tremendous. By using this rendering cloud, I can now pose one animation after another while the cloud handles the rendering process. Which is a dream come true to any game developer.

Also, I continue my education on bouncing simulations (BOOBIES!), collision simulations (two bodies colliding - still too tough to crack) and looping clothing simulations. Everything to improve the quality!

As I mentioned in the previous dev updates: more animations, better animations... faster.

Oh, oh! Episode 3 holds not one, but TWO huge surprises! Stay tuned for the next dev update for (some of) the details.

Take care!

-------------

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This means that the animations now have a natural sense of momentum, allowing you to see the weight and effort a character puts into the movement. And by movement, I generally mean thrusting.
The effect is much more visible in the 'pounding' animations. There is nothing more frustrating than a female character saying: Fuck me hard... and the proceeding animation looks either exactly the same as the previous one or we see a slightly sped up version. But the truth is, I just didn't know how to keyframe and interpolate between the 'pounding' poses. BUT NO MORE!
Now, they accelerate, decelerate, and feature fast, heavy movements! So finally, using the Morph drug offers more than just squirting / cumming more... Now, be prepared for actual 'pounding' animations!
Hell. Yes.

c.jpg

Bravo!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Great news! Almost all static renders are now completed, and I only have a few Exploration Phase images and some rewards left to finalize. These are minor tasks, so technically, static renders can be considered completed.

That's not all. I'm full steam ahead with animations, and they're shaping up quite nicely (as mentioned in the previous dev update). The most crucial part is that I'm maintaining a crazy AND consistent speed, ensuring everything flows seamlessly.

Speaking of animations, I have a surprise for you. I know that the animations from Episodes 1 and 2 could be... improved - and that's an understatement, especially considering the improvements I've made in Episode 3. So, I've decided to rework ALL sex animations from Episodes 1 and 2, totaling around 80. It's a lot of work, but I believe it's essential to maintain the quality throughout the episodes. What's the point of having great animations in Episode 3 if most of the playerbase quits before Episode 2 ends?

To make this happen, I've dedicated all my time to developing Episode 3. I even took unpaid time off from my day job to meet the deadlines. But fear not, even with this rework, I'm confident that the alpha version will be ready for testing by the end of August.

Now, that's not the only surprise. There's another one - and much more exciting at that - but I'll keep you in suspense a bit longer before revealing it.

Also, I posted another Random Render on and ! Check it out!

Take care!

------------

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Well, what do you want me to tell you, I loved the other game, it was very good, it had its stuff, I found out about the existence of this game and I was happy until I saw that it is a complete harem, what a disappointment, what a drop in quality, no I know why the developers insist, at this point, including that most boring genre, it's okay that it doesn't have NTR and if there are girls involved that the game forces you to choose one and close the paths of the other routes, that's exciting but a harem xD boring until <when -_- this annoying genre called harem.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, what do you want me to tell you, I loved the other game, it was very good, it had its stuff, I found out about the existence of this game and I was happy until I saw that it is a complete harem, what a disappointment, what a drop in quality, no I know why the developers insist, at this point, including that most boring genre, it's okay that it doesn't have NTR and if there are girls involved that the game forces you to choose one and close the paths of the other routes, that's exciting but a harem xD boring until <when -_- this annoying genre called harem.
if im not mistaken, this could be either harem or not, it is up to you.
you can chose one chick and stick to her and her only rejecting all others.
otherwise if there would be enforced relations/chicks/scenes resulting in enforced harem, i wouldnt be playing this myself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when update?
not soon.

Dev update #123
Hi! Very quick dev update to keep you in the loop! I'm wrapping up the animations for the rework and putting the finishing touches on the c...

2 hours ago

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
when update?
quite soon actually - "I'm confident that the alpha version will be ready for testing by the end of August."
so early to mid September, if everything goes as planned.

p.s.
saying "soon" for a month (or so) period of waiting time would sound strangely a few years back - yet now it is a new avn reality..welcome to the future:BootyTime:

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
p.s.
saying "soon" for a month (or so) period of waiting time would sound strangely a few years back - yet now it is a new avn reality..welcome to the future:BootyTime:
Nice to see that some parts of life have slowed down.
Carl Honoré would approve.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Jokes on you. Already went to testing 2 days ago
on me, buuut whyyy?
didnt i say "soon"? :LUL:
if joke has to be on someone the proper target would be cxx who said "not soon":WeSmart::BootyTime:

btw, not sure how long you are in these avn/gaming parts of the world, yet if you are long enough, you would not jump with "omg, omg, update is out/testing...it will be out any day now", yet would wait till the update is actually out and ready for download:HideThePain:

Xheye

Aug 27, 2023
on me, buuut whyyy?
didnt i say "soon"? :LUL:
if joke has to be on someone the proper target would be cxx who said "not soon":WeSmart::BootyTime:

btw, not sure how long you are in these avn/gaming parts of the world, yet if you are long enough, you would not jump with "omg, omg, update is out/testing...it will be out any day now", yet would wait till the update is actually out and ready for download:HideThePain:
I am never excited for updates lol. Basically play only selected harem only games lol. Even like 3 months after update is out m mostly wait for 2-3 updates.I know dev r shit and milk and updates for 8+ months . Was friendly humour

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes