Feb 29, 2020
on this part i disagree...i would say it has more to do with most supporters being on the older side, so they have a chance to "revive" or live again their younger days...the same goes for popularity of lolis and similar young chicks.
i could be wrong, yet thats my opinion based on a few years being around here.

from my perspective i dont care much if the mc is young, middle aged or even old dude, if the story is captivating and other characters are well crafted (and ofc if there are plenty of diverse hot chicks to choose from).
Yes, there is also this more veteran audience, basically DPC managed to "unite" these two audiences, which is why it is the most popular VN on the forum, we can say many things about DPC, but one thing that is a fact is that DPC is very smart.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any signatures for cybernetic seduction?
sadly nothing of that sort apparently:unsure:
you can try and request a few of those here
not sure why no one so far has requested, nor htf no one of sigs-makers have visited this thread...shit happens obviously.

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
sadly nothing of that sort apparently:unsure:
you can try and request a few of those here
not sure why no one so far has requested, nor htf no one of sigs-makers have visited this thread...shit happens obviously.
Damn, I guess I just want a hot sig of Lilith, but don't know which pic or scene to be featured, clueless in that regard lol

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
BTW, anyone else noticed that the strand of Lilith's hair that stands out kinda looks like a horn, like the twin horns on devil's head lol. She's probably the hottest character but this seems kinda funny. Reminds me of a character from another game, can't recall the name, in which there's a hot devil with horns.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn, I guess I just want a hot sig of Lilith, but don't know which pic or scene to be featured, clueless in that regard lol
if you are asking for one chick, why dont you ask for a few more?
there is quite a few of hotties, and i have difficult times to choose my fav here..damn even top5 list is nearly impossible to make:p
so i kinda envy you :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
if you are asking for one chick, why dont you ask for a few more?
there is quite a few of hotties, and i have difficult times to choose my fav here..damn even top5 list is nearly impossible to make:p
so i kinda envy you :BootyTime:
I guess it boils down to personal preference, Lilith ticks all the boxes which attract me with flying colors and is this top of the list. Though not to say there aren't any others, most all the models in this game are damn HOT.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
This is a great game. I really wonder why this thread has such low activity. This Dev already has a very good finished game, and has shown great consistency with updates etc.
Well, about his previous game, I may be in the minority here, but to be honest I didn't like it...

I mean, it started as a promising police investigation mixed with a personal vengeance, but it soon descended into over-the-top supernatural nonsense that really bored me.
But the reviews were good so i kept playing in case it got better for me... it didn't. And the endings felt totally rushed.

Cybernetic seduction seems a big improvement to me :)

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes