Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Just read the developer notes in the OP and you'll get your answer.
Oh lol I didn't see. I got to admit, It sure didn't help his player retention making that decision. I feel like Deliverance got extremely popular mostly due to the well-made Sharing content. But for this, there are no sharing fans and most vanilla fans looked at Deliverance and already noped out. Welp, good luck with the game (y) (y)

Morho

May 16, 2023
Oh lol I didn't see. I got to admit, It sure didn't help his player retention making that decision. I feel like Deliverance got extremely popular mostly due to the well-made Sharing content. But for this, there are no sharing fans and most vanilla fans looked at Deliverance and already noped out. Welp, good luck with the game (y) (y)
and yet i avoided it because of it ( almost 99% sure that i was not alone)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I understand. I just don't really see any other explanation for how Deliverance is one of the most popular games on the site while this dosen 't even come close *shrug*
I mean, this has a 4.6 avg rating with 325k views for only an episode 3 and 9 monthts. Deliverance finished at 4.3 avg rating with 3.9m views after 4 years. I'd say this is well on its way to being more popular.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I mean, this has a 4.6 avg rating with 325k views for only an episode 3 and 9 monthts. Deliverance finished at 4.3 avg rating with 3.9m views after 4 years. I'd say this is well on its way to being more popular.
I honestly doubt that because looking at retention, you would think when a dev made an extremely popular and well-received game like Deliverance, that a big chunk of its players would transfer to here but they never did. Sure, its possible this game will garner its own following by itself over time but the fact barely anyone followed the game from Deliverance just tells me this will never get to that level.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I honestly doubt that because looking at retention, you would think when a dev made an extremely popular game like Deliverance, that a big chunk of its players would transfer to here but they never did. Sure, its possible this game will garner its own following by itself over time but the fact barely anyone followed the game from Deliverance just tells me this will never get to that level.
During this game's early development phase, the dev stated that the sharing route definitely did more harm to the game's income than good. The way he implemented it, it didn't attract the NTR-lovers that much while of course it got all the hate from the anti-NTR crowd. So avoiding that kind of content was his attempt at making Cybernetic Seduction a bit more popular than Deliverance was. You may disagree with this reasoning but it was made by the dev himself after looking at all patreon and steam revenue data: he just wasn't interested in 'transferring' sharing lovers from Deliverance to Cybernetic Seduction, but in gaining a whole bunch of new followers. I don't know if it has been successful, though.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I honestly doubt that because looking at retention, you would think when a dev made an extremely popular and well-received game like Deliverance, that a big chunk of its players would transfer to here but they never did. Sure, its possible this game will garner its own following by itself over time but the fact barely anyone followed the game from Deliverance just tells me this will never get to that level.
Dude, seriously? This Dev said: "No Sharing, No Swinging, No NTR, No any other NTR-related fetish." So why do you keep breaking balls? If you like NTR, come back and play "Demon Boy" (or at least what's left!)

Morho

May 16, 2023
just started with game, can someone tell me if all game is about mc beeing in some simulation whole time?

i personaly doesnt like playing games with "dream" content as it is poitless waste of time, so if this game is primaly about MC being in some kind of simulation i would rather know now to not waste more time with this...

it is little bit pointless play game about playing game...but some can like it probably

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I understand sharing fans are not happy by this game but understand that the old game has become past & irrelevant now. So, please try to ignore this game thread. Sowly but surely vanilla fans will takeover this game thread when they will be sure about dev's plan and his loyalty for vanilla fanbase. My only concern is, pacing of updates. If game have more fast regular updates, even with less number of renders for every update, this game have gain more popularity. Thankyou.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
In the first conversation with Jane in the bar, is the converstion skipping around? Did I miss context?
From giving a tip to selling to underage, to working there seemingly knowing liam and Sayo?

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I understand sharing fans are not happy by this game but understand that the old game has become past & irrelevant now. So, please try to ignore this game thread. Sowly but surely vanilla fans will takeover this game thread when they will be sure about dev's plan and his loyalty for vanilla fanbase. My only concern is, pacing of updates. If game have more fast regular updates, even with less number of renders for every update, this game have gain more popularity. Thankyou.
That's a little bit entitled and you don't have to speak for me. I enjoyed the sharing content, i also think it would have been perfectly fine. But the dev decided otherwise, and now his new game isn't worth the trouble because it's vanilla? I find such an attitude quite limiting.

Reactions: King Wan

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Eh, Deliverance along with a bunch of other adult vns started coming out right when covid first started and people were at home with nothing to do. You saw it with youtube views as well where people exploded out of nowhere when people suddenly had all this time from staying home. I'm not reading too much into Patreon retention numbers when theres a bunch of factors that go into them, and trying to point at one game as the sole reason is silly.

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Looks like the developer of this game don't like nipples.
Almost every female in this game has FLAT (Non-suckable) Nipples... :unsure:

Reactions: AnonW123
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes