Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
During this game's early development phase, the dev stated that the sharing route definitely did more harm to the game's income than good. The way he implemented it, it didn't attract the NTR-lovers that much while of course it got all the hate from the anti-NTR crowd. So avoiding that kind of content was his attempt at making Cybernetic Seduction a bit more popular than Deliverance was. You may disagree with this reasoning but it was made by the dev himself after looking at all patreon and steam revenue data: he just wasn't interested in 'transferring' sharing lovers from Deliverance to Cybernetic Seduction, but in gaining a whole bunch of new followers. I don't know if it has been successful, though.
I hate to shatter your little bubble there but the sharing route in Deliverance was insanely popular.

The dev dropping that is the entire reason the player base here hasn't picked up.

I also don't know where you got that he gained a whole bunch of new followers because he hasn't. He's got about half the support for this that Deliverance had.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hate to shatter your little bubble there but the sharing route in Deliverance was insanely popular.

The dev dropping that is the entire reason the player base here hasn't picked up.

I also don't know where you got that he gained a whole bunch of new followers because he hasn't. He's got about half the support for this that Deliverance had.
He didn't say 1thousand gained more patrons with this game. He even show the data showing the support is even less than during deliverance times. He said gain a whole new bunch of supporters was the intention of 1thousand to not add sharing content in the new game. Which obviously didn't work yet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He didn't say 1thousand gained more patrons with this game. He even show the data showing the support is even less than during deliverance times. He said gain a whole new bunch of supporters was the intention of 1thousand to not add sharing content in the new game. Which obviously didn't work yet.
I misread, my bad.

It was a shit plan though. The sharing was optional so would only put off a certain group of people and they aren't a big enough crowd to replace those lost.

I'm not saying add it here, it's not going to change anything and the players he lost have moved on to other things so wouldn't make much of a difference.

At this point he's pretty much going to have to start from scratch and build up again.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
The last game was a lot better in terms of sex scenes. What the hell happened? the angle and speed of those scenes are just bad. The game is great but the sex scenes are definitely not in my opinion

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberneticSeduction-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo
Mar 15, 2021
I've played again and again and can't unlock 5 sceens in this update? doesn anyone have a save with everything unlocked to share or a gallery unlocker that's updated?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've played again and again and can't unlock 5 sceens in this update? doesn anyone have a save with everything unlocked to share or a gallery unlocker that's updated?
How about the Multi mod linked in the OP?
EDIT: Sorry, I replied without checking it first. It hasn't been updated yet.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Anyone got a full gallery save? Tried to unlock last scenes but can't seem to figure it out. Would be greatly appreciated!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes