lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Dev posted the changelog of next update few days ago:

Cybernetic Seduction Episode 3 - Changelog!
The alpha version is out for Game Testers and that only means one thing. Time to release the changelog!

Changelog Episode 3:
- ~1600 renders (10 sex scenes and a total of 12000 lines without messages),
- ~140 sexy animations,
- new sex sound effects (78 tracks),
- new regular sound effects (20 tracks),
- new music tracks (9 tracks),

Fixes:
- fixed the Settings button,
- fixed the volume adjustment slider resetting after quitting the game – now stays at the chosen level,
- added a Textbox Opacity slider in Settings,
- added shadowed font to make dialogue visible on bright backgrounds,
- added a scrollbar to Exploration Phase navigation screens,
- Quick Save / Quick Load buttons now perform Quick Save / Load actions instead of regular Save / Load,
- clickable characters in Exploration Phases now highlight when hovered in all episodes.
Episode 1 and Episode 2 Rework:
- reworked ~80 sex renders,
- reworked ~80 sex animations,
- added sound effects to sex scenes.

Expect more previews and a release schedule once Episode 3 issues clear.

Take care!

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
With testing progressing smoothly, I'll go ahead and share the planned release schedule.

Release schedule:
- 08.09- $25+ Patrons - Gigachad, Aegis CEO, Agent Cock tiers.
- 13.09- $10 Patrons - Brain tier.
- 18.09- $5 Patrons - Thief tier.
- 23.09- $1 Patrons - Muscles tier.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
With testing progressing smoothly, I'll go ahead and share the planned release schedule.

Release schedule:
- 08.09- $25+ Patrons - Gigachad, Aegis CEO, Agent Cock tiers.
- 13.09- $10 Patrons - Brain tier.
- 18.09- $5 Patrons - Thief tier.
- 23.09- $1 Patrons - Muscles tier.
plz let us know right when it's out!
thank you!

Reactions: athanielXYZ

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Someone posted previews of Ep3 like this, this, this and this in the op, but the hype IS real, judging by that impressive changelog. 1600 renders and 10 (!!:eek:) sex scenes sound great, even tho there's a lil too many sex scenes. Hope my girl Freya gets one again coz I miss that beautiful lil slut, tho fucking Lilith and/or her friend would be just as good as fucking her.:sneaky:

Looking forward to playing the update and seeing what happens after the cliffhanger in this one, cuz our boi 1thousand sure knows how to tell a good story !!(y)

Need a hero
We all do and want to see what happens in this update, but we should let the dev make some money too before calling our hero to share it with us. You can play Race of Life till this ep is leaked here. It's a pretty good game with an actual story and a lot of good stuff, not just the usual fuck simulator.;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
world indeed is a very strange place:unsure:
well, perhaps not the world itself, yet the people which are making it that way.

seeing dpc having thousands and thousands of patrons, while 1thousand doesnt have even a thousand, for the project/s that are (by far?) superior to those of dpc, is just....an another brick in the wall of impending doom (cause and consequence of global/general stupidity):HideThePain:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
well, perhaps not the world itself, yet the people which are making it that way.

seeing dpc having thousands and thousands of patrons, while 1thousand doesnt have even a thousand, for the project/s that are (by far?) superior to those of dpc, is just....an another brick in the wall of impending doom (cause and consequence of global/general stupidity):HideThePain:
True that, 1thousand deserves a lot more support, his renders and models are top notch, stories are decent, and work ethic is among the best. Already completed one game which took surprisingly less time for the tons of content and is moving full steam ahead with this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well as you know those who speak/write best can even sell water in antarctis.

Feb 29, 2020

DPC gained a lot of fame with the ending of Acting Lessons, and we know that when the game has something controversial, it is successful, regardless of whether it is good or bad. Of course he is also intelligent, he created Being a DIK whose game contains a young main character, and most of the people here on the forum are in the same age range as the main character.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Episode 3 is out for at least 2 tiers and I think $5 is a day or 2 away so hope to see it on latest updates soon cause we need someone to get it here asap with how the last ended. This is def a game to tryout cause it is so unlike all the same shit kind of gameplay that is just a new name that has a model that has been done more than enough with new color hair and a weak pussy mc, this is not that 100%. It has a story, yes an actual story even if it does get kind of fuzzy with details in some aspects oh well the rest makes up for the little shit and the next update is coming with 10 sexxxy times with a few good lookin girls! Ready to hit up Mia's party and def Blaze & Freya's party also if only to see and fuck Freya again without her running off and get some of Blaze's Ginger mint!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Timestamps_Lost_Love_Yung_Julia_SIG.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
DPC gained a lot of fame with the ending of Acting Lessons, and we know that when the game has something controversial, it is successful, regardless of whether it is good or bad. Of course he is also intelligent, he created Being a DIK whose game contains a young main character, and most of the people here on the forum are in the same age range as the main character.
on this part i disagree...i would say it has more to do with most supporters being on the older side, so they have a chance to "revive" or live again their younger days...the same goes for popularity of lolis and similar young chicks.
i could be wrong, yet thats my opinion based on a few years being around here.

from my perspective i dont care much if the mc is young, middle aged or even old dude, if the story is captivating and other characters are well crafted (and ofc if there are plenty of diverse hot chicks to choose from).

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes