cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how many job offers there were in the last update, I managed to get the Natalie one but was surprised I didnt have a Jane job offer for bartending
clean the bar, be chaffeur,, .........

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
God I hope we get to spend some time with Sayo at some point in the future. Sorry, Liam, I know you said you hate her guts, but I don't buy it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! A long awaited dev update! First and foremost, I'm happy to report that my health has returned to normal, and I've been able to work on the game for the past eight days without any complications. There won't be any additional delays from now on, so full steam ahead!

More good news! The entire episode has been planned out! My goal is to include a HUGE party event at the end of Episode 3 with lots of content (Yup, THAT kind of content! Save the Morph supplies, cause you're gonna need them!)
However, given the number of things that need to happen leading up to that point, it is possible that the party event may be postponed to Episode 4. Depending on the render count, I'll decide if I want to include the event or end the update right before the party.

More news! Some of the new environments have been completed, but there is still work to be done with the existing ones that need to be "converted" for the night cycle. Lots of fine tuning and moving the lights around especially in all the rooms inside the mansion. Those are heavy scenes with millions of polygons, so I have to be careful not to send the render times through the roof.

I'm actively seeking solutions to improve my animating skills and overall workflow. One of the challenges I'm facing is the horrendous render times, which slow down the development process significantly. While reducing the development time is my main priority, I realize I need WAY more practice to create smooth and, most of all, enjoyable animations, so I will continue to practice whenever I can.

May Render Poll is coming up in a couple of days! Stay tuned!

Take care!

------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently being game dev is bad for health. but as long as updates come out in reasonable time it's ok.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
IF you cannot see drastic lighting changes and definitely a different face on the 1st image and on 2nd then I have nothing else to tell you.

Ok I must be blind. What's the issue here? Are people not allowed to change their facial expressions? I don't see anything else noteworthy.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ffs why remove the compressed from OP, i cant found the compressed version ep.2.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! I hope you're all doing great! A quick update on the development of Episode 3 to share some exciting (or not so exciting) news!

I've been focusing MUCH more on creating and setting up all environments. And guess what? Good news! I've completed all of the challenging setups! I'm ready to dive into some truly breathtaking (I hope!) scenes. A car chase sequence being one of those. I'll share it on my Twitter and Discord this month, so stay tuned if you'd like to see that.

Speaking of diving, I've already produced the first renders for Episode 3, and let me tell you, they look absolutely stunning! This month, I'll be sharing a preview of the first scene of the update. And here's a small hint for you: it involves one of the most desired characters. Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

Now, let's talk about the weeks to come. My focus will be on continuous rendering and color grading. I plan to dedicate a good amount of time to this workflow, maybe even a month or longer if needed. I'll be going back and forth between writing, environment setups, and rendering, but I'll put the most emphasis on the latter.

Also, we have a winner from the Special Render Poll for May! Give it up for Nina! She'll be the star of the next render. You can expect to see the new render in the next couple of days. Get ready to admire one of the favorites in ALL her glory!

Take care!

---------

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Does this game not allow you to quicksave and quickload? Pressing quicksave takes me to the save menu. The UI should almost always go for function over aesthetics. All the interesting UI aesthetics won't wow me, if a lot of convenience is lost and you have typos in the menu like 'Setttings' etc.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
1Thousand
Why is your game asking me to click on little bottles to pick up and fix monitors? This is not fun. It doesn't immerse me in the game environment.

Just please drop the silly sandbox already and give me a game full of interesting characters and choices. It started off doing just that, then in comes all this. This sandbox is not interesting characters or choices and it's just another annoying UI to learn.

cybernetic seduction pointless tasks.jpg

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
First things first, I'm happy to report that I'm going full steam ahead with rendering. I've been working tirelessly on creating new visuals for Ep.3, and I've already posted a sneak peak of Lilith for $5+ Patrons.
Also, if you haven't checked out my Twitter or Discord yet, head over there to catch a Random Render from Episode 3. A car chase render. Trust me, it's worth a look! While creating the chase renders, I experimented with motion blur for the first time, and I must say, the results are something! Add color grading on top, and you're presented with a pretty cool cinematic shot.

As I'm focused on rendering this month, expect to see more previews!

On the coding front, I've been diving into the first Exploration Phase of the episode. It's surprising, but coding is slowly becoming my favorite part of the development process. I'm having an absolute blast working on it, and I'm determined to make this Phase (and all future ones) engaging and immersive for all of you. Rest assured, I won't go overboard or introduce any "grind" elements into Cybernetic Seduction. My goal is to create an experience that's enjoyable from start to finish.

A poll for our Monthly Renders is coming soon as well!

Take care!

---------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
car chase and fast x came to theaters recently. coincidence? nope.

Oct 28, 2022
I tried this game as a "filler" until the update came out of the other games I play because I liked the renders. I am also impressed by the renders, the story , the models of the girls (Nina ftw: P). What really surprised me though was the hours of gameplay I needed for one playthrough. And we're talking it's just in Episode 2. Just wow.
Can't wait for further update from this game from now on

I hope the game gets the recognition it deserves.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes