Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Where is the scroll option to the living room ? Can't seem to click on it
I mean, literally, the exact post preceeding it...
If you're not using a mouse and having trouble moving around in the Exploration Phase: Mansion, please copy THIS and paste it into the "game" subfolder which is located in the CyberneticSeduction-Ep2 folder.
This file allows you to scroll the navigation menu using arrow keys, scrollbar, and mouse wheel.
1682536933345.png

• Haha
Reactions: koplak1d and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update except short, had sex (although not sure what was needed to get natalie's scene) and funny moments. minor bug that bgm setting gets defaulted on exit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gotta say that mc for sure has big balls based on amount of cum he releases, that's like after 20 guys gangbang.

Last edited:

Madking2

Mar 15, 2018
bgm setting gets defaulted on exit.
I was just going to post about this when I noticed your post. This is a serious problem from my perspective, enough that if I knew renpy I would fix it myself. At least default volume is 50%, if it reset to 100% I would just delete the game and rate it 1 star here.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, could I have some information.... so what is the difference between the confidence and care points?

(Confidence point=Chad path and Care point=passive wuss path?) …I'm just trying to understand how the points fit in the story, so I don't end up on the wrong path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, could I have some information.... so what is the difference between the confidence and care points?

(Confidence point=Chad path and Care point=passive wuss path?) …I'm just trying to understand how the points fit in the story, so I don't end up on the wrong path.
confi = mc gains more confidence and that helps with all women and on jobs, care = caring about that woman

just my opinion. i chose mostly confidence.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Odd question: Nina Annoyance... should this be avoided if we want to get into her panties or does fucking with her turn her on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a line that implies she likes it. But I don't think they matter much so far.
well no since her leg is still busted but to get good graces with her needs to annoy her a bit.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i cant forward bc mouse wheel is broken
i hope dev add scroll bar
View attachment 2586196
Maybe this will help?
If you're not using a mouse and having trouble moving around in the Exploration Phase: Mansion, please copy THIS and paste it into the "game" subfolder which is located in the CyberneticSeduction-Ep2 folder.
This file allows you to scroll the navigation menu using arrow keys, scrollbar, and mouse wheel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furkan Aydemir

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
really well made clothes on that virtual world, especially women clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeOG

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I certainly have a new favorite non-incest related MILF. Lilith is definitely a top tier woman. The kind of woman I love to romance. Mature, strong personality, tough, seemingly impenetrable, but deep down she is a human being with heart and feelings. I really love her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zik901

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
Hi there, really love the game. The story is very intriguing and the model looks great. But the sex scene feels very stiff and robotic, I hope you can work more on that. Thanks

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
i cant forward bc mouse wheel is broken
i hope dev add scroll bar
View attachment 2586196
Could be worse you be on android! This is almost impossible.

Edit: literally cannot find the office in the mansion due to not being able to scroll on android

Edit 2: switched to ghost's android port from page 17 and was abke to make it past the mansion free roam.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.2] Unofficial Android Port + @IAmAB's Multi Mod

• Adjust Textbox Height
  • Adjust Textbox Opacity
  • Change Textbox Color
Bless you for that. May you and your ancestors prosper and experience many years of health and happiness.

I wanted to like this game so much but that goddamn textbox was ruining the entire experience. I never understand why a dev would create excellent renders only to have them obscured by a non-adjustable textbox that takes up the lower portion of the fucking screen (where a lot of the goodies are displayed btw). And the fact that the gui folder is not easily accessible made it even more annoying.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Dev congrats for your great work.
Unfortunately I have to say that after deliverance I had really high expectations. It is really difficult for me to understand his turn to sandbox gaming with high complexity. Maybe he is targeting now an audience with a lot spare time to spend. In any case best of luck to his new project.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes