mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
well, still no pussy in sight. I refuse to believe this is intentional, then again how hard can it be to have morphs for it when everyone else does? I really like the game, but not showing the good bits kills any excitment from the build up. Deflowering sayo? yeah enjoy watching her thighs and tits ( but you'll be able to see her tits only in certain scenes unless you hide the dialogue box). Also it seemed to me like blackmailing sayo was just thrown away. From the moment she started playing the bottle game she was excited and she loved everything about the sex and seemed like she's fully ok with it lol. Which is a shame bc it was the only bit of non vanilla content, apart from some pissing. Let's hope he'll fix it after it's released on steam or something.

Jan 16, 2018
wasnt letting me do one illegal side job in that last section of the game, it kept highlighting the danger in red but i tried every combination of it with the other jobs

Reactions: LordCharmz
Sep 19, 2023
Looking at the script, you need two previous tags with Jane ("ep2_act" and "ep2_bet") to access the full threesome scene. Could've sworn I had picked those options initially but the option isn't unlocking. Maybe those tags were updated sometime after the ep2 release?

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
well, still no pussy in sight. I refuse to believe this is intentional, then again how hard can it be to have morphs for it when everyone else does? I really like the game, but not showing the good bits kills any excitment from the build up. Deflowering sayo? yeah enjoy watching her thighs and tits ( but you'll be able to see her tits only in certain scenes unless you hide the dialogue box). Also it seemed to me like blackmailing sayo was just thrown away. From the moment she started playing the bottle game she was excited and she loved everything about the sex and seemed like she's fully ok with it lol. Which is a shame bc it was the only bit of non vanilla content, apart from some pissing. Let's hope he'll fix it after it's released on steam or something.
You summed up most of what I had in mind earlier but I didn't want to air those thoughts in here out of respect for the work ethic of this dev and how good of a game he's been offering us so far. After all, it's true that Sayo's blackmail path has mostly been censored and her friendliness towards the MC doesn't make a lot of sense when you are on that path, because normally you would expect that kind of behavior while you are romancing her and not blackmail/dominating her.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
Mar 18, 2019
Been skipping this one for a while, finally got to it.

Compared to the last game I'm finding this one has a cruel lack of anal content. Every girl is thicc af, but as far as I found you get a grand total of 1 anal scene (unless THE ONLY girl I skipped 'cause she's ugly, Gabby, is the one with anal content).

Also is it just me or do the sex scenes not really show much? Like, the animation is good, but you never see any of the genitals, or cum, or any of the good stuff really?

Mar 22, 2023
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4 Part 2] [1Thousand] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [763 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [754 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4 Part 2] [1Thousand] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ep.4 Part 1 -> Ep.4 Part 2 [683 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Weird, your update version is fine, but can't download full Win compressed version as my system flags it

Was able to download Ep4 pt1, guessing exe issue but not sure what would've changed to be flagged, on my end anyway

Reactions: wescinlao

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Weird, your update version is fine, but can't download full Win compressed version as my system flags it

Was able to download Ep4 pt1, guessing exe issue but not sure what would've changed to be flagged, on my end anyway
Just the usual false positive they got way more common again. (even more so if its a 7z)

• Sad
Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also is it just me or do the sex scenes not really show much? Like, the animation is good, but you never see any of the genitals, or cum, or any of the good stuff really?
We see lots of cum, maybe you didn't realize because it looks like as if spilling a glass of milk :LOL:

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
well, still no pussy in sight. I refuse to believe this is intentional, then again how hard can it be to have morphs for it when everyone else does? I really like the game, but not showing the good bits kills any excitment from the build up. Deflowering sayo? yeah enjoy watching her thighs and tits ( but you'll be able to see her tits only in certain scenes unless you hide the dialogue box)
Good to know i don't need to come back to this game then, if it's still just softcore. Can't remember Deliverance being like this, or is my memory failing me?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes