yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberneticSeduction-EP4P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 29, 2020
Huh I just realized this is the same developer as Deliverance. I only played that near the end but the wife was one of my favorite models in any game. Something about this is lacking though, I don't know what it is but just seems like updates are unnecessarily long and end up kinda boring.
I don't know about you, but I follow some games here on the forum and most of them take a long time to receive updates, so I'm not particularly bothered by the long updates for this game specifically.

Reactions: reb95

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I always found it weird how the entire Trojan war was started because of a woman, but after seeing Sayo's magnificent ass in action I think she could easily start world war 3 and end it.

I'm a boobs man but this takes the cake, sorry I may switch sides just for this game.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know about you, but I follow some games here on the forum and most of them take a long time to receive updates, so I'm not particularly bothered by the long updates for this game specifically.
I think part of it is the sandbox element. I do play a lot of games here and like you said some of them don't drop very often and are longer, but with this some of the content just seems like unnecessary filler. I tend to value the story aspect over lewd content in most games too. I guess this story just doesn't grab me like some do.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I always found it weird how the entire Trojan war was started because of a woman, but after seeing Sayo's magnificent ass in action I think she could easily start world war 3 and end it.

I'm a boobs man but this takes the cake, sorry I may switch sides just for this game.
that's kind of how I feel about Lilith. I am also a boobs man and hot damn I love Lilith.

Reactions: Drafox

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I searched the thread but I couldn't find if this has been discussed before;

Does anyone know how many "parts" each episode is going to have? 4th episode in specific.

Thanks.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys , I just downloaded the game from pixeldrain around 4.13gb , while extracting it says archieve corrupt, some files are missing.
Anyone facing this issue?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys , I just downloaded the game from pixeldrain around 4.13gb , while extracting it says archieve corrupt, some files are missing.
Anyone facing this issue?
re-dl from gofile and use jdownloader to dl it and latest 7zip to extract.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes