Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
1Thousand Look like it’s impossible to get this choice (talk about Lynch and Gabby)
"Both." if ggp.lf("ep4_help") and not gbp.lf("ep4_fail") and gbp.lf("ep3_help") and mcp.confidence >= 6 and not gbp.lf("ep3_lie"):
$ ggp.ap("ep4_chosen")
$ gbp.ap("ep4_chosen")
$ gbp.ap("ep4_both")
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Really good. There are lots of elements for you to interact with freeroam, planning heists.

Well done devs. Looking forward to the next installment.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Moving closer to Kendra requires the MC to have low confidence, not sure if that's working as intended:
Code:
        "Move closer to [k]." if kp.lf("ep3_like") and mcp.confidence < 6:
The other meaningful option in that situation requires mcp.care >= 6 so it'd make sense for there to be a confident option, unless the whole point is that she won't be attracted to a confident MC at all.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Ohvidente

Formerly 'Why call me a troll?'
Feb 20, 2024
Hey guys, I'm new to the community and still trying to get used to it, one question is ep4 from the first ep to the fourth ep?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I'm new to the community and still trying to get used to it, one question is ep4 from the first ep to the fourth ep?
unless op has links to ep/ch 1, ep/ch 2, etc then latest version has all from 1 to x.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
I'll just add to what other people said here, the scenes are too softcore you don't see anything, no penetration, no nothing. The previous game was better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll just add to what other people said here, the scenes are too softcore you don't see anything, no penetration, no nothing. The previous game was better.
this has barely started so plenty of time to improve.

Mar 18, 2019
We see lots of cum, maybe you didn't realize because it looks like as if spilling a glass of milk :LOL:
You are not wrong. To be fair I did notice it in the last scene, before its lifespan of 4 seconds disappeared. Went back to check and saw it in some other scenes, but my lord is it bad. I was thinking more of creampies when I wrote the post.

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
this has barely started so plenty of time to improve.
You mean he isn't aware, and will eventually notice that he has only used camera angles in sex scenes that show nothing?
It's obviously a deliberate choice to have it that way so i don't see how it will improve with time

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
Hello I am new to this game. Why this game doesn't have a walkthrough or a guide? If someone can help me or advice me then that would be really appreciable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello I am new to this game. Why this game doesn't have a walkthrough or a guide? If someone can help me or advice me then that would be really appreciable.
cause player is supposed to use brains, there is wt-mod but it's not up-to-date.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes