Gypsy Hoe

Mar 16, 2024
Loving the game so far but just one thing, the new scene where you walk in on sayo changing, I only have the option to leave when my whole route with her was the blackmailish type I dont remember exactly if I made peace with her but from the last update my mc said he owns her or something along the lines so why would he leave during that moment? Feels weird in contrast to all the decisions I've made. If someone has pointed that out already my bad but I genuinely want to know if I fucked up something and lost her route.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Aint she the one who ends the freeroam im not sure but i just kept getting affection points with her and nvr annoyed her so im seeing every scene so far with her.
For me it was Lilith who ends the freeroam and my affection points with her pretty high as well and I have helped her everytime whenever I get the opportunity idk what I missed

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I've finished the update. I enjoyed it.

One small idea for improvement though:
The player should be able to use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down in the character bios (like in the gallery).

Reactions: 1Thousand

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Ep 4p.2

*** UPDATED POST: 2024-MAR-20 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode 4p.2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español.
AVISO.- El menú principal, el de ajustes (Settings), el de carga y guardado, etc están en inglés porque los botones son imágenes que no he traducido. Esta vez no hay opción de cambio de idioma en el menú "Settings", pero se puede cambiar de idioma pulsando las teclas 'x' (inglés) y 'z' (español) en cualquier momento de la partida.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode 4p.2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish.
WARNING.- Main menu, Settings menu, Load/Save menu, etc are still displayed in English because the original buttons are pics that I haven't translated. This time there's no switch language option on the Settings menu, but you can still switch languages by pressing the 'x' (English) and 'z' (Spanish) keys at any moment during the game.

Reactions: Aristos

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4_Pt2] Unofficial Android Port + IAmAB's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 774mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Just completed the VN to this point. The renders are very good and I enjoyed the differing female body shapes. I am very much enjoying the VN story, which, for me, has that noir feel about it. One of the best VN's for negotiating the sandbox component. Would like to be able to view the character bios outside the sandbox. The VN is a credit to the developer(s).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Should I tell Lilith about Mia?
It's required for a lewd scene with Lilith near the end of the update but will involve the MC telling her more about the investigation into the app than is perhaps wise. Where that will lead further on only the dev knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Either or. It's only dialogue variations for now, so pick whatever style you prefer and lean into it. She'll appreciate the attention either way.
Not fully true, now that I played it to the latest update. If it's too much annoyance and less affection, you don't get the sex scene with Nina.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not fully true, now that I played it to the latest update. If it's too much annoyance and less affection, you don't get the sex scene with Nina.
No, that's tied to story choices (giving her the dose of morph). Having either annoyance or affection above the threshold will work.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes