moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I was wondering that too. When the free roam in game hint comes up: "it's time to pick a side between Gabby and Cleo" it implies we have a choice in the matter, but only Cleo is clickable at that stage and clicking her locks you to her side, with now only the optional task "to set Gabby up" (which leads to fucking her behind the club) being available.
A couple of episodes ago, there was already a choice to side with one or the other. I guess this one is just follows that

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I was wondering that too. When the free roam in game hint comes up: "it's time to pick a side between Gabby and Cleo" it implies we have a choice in the matter, but only Cleo is clickable at that stage and clicking her locks you to her side, with now only the optional task "to set Gabby up" (which leads to fucking her behind the club) being available.
I can't even click on cleo tho idk how

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't even click on cleo tho idk how
maybe you made some wrong choice somewhere.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If anyone know about these do tell me. THANKU:giggle:!

Is there any consequence to involve Kendra or not:
1712345628694.png

Difference between first choice and 2nd, in both the mission is completed but "Remain Silent" option sets a variable ep3_silent true so, I guess it is related to some path down the line with this character where MMC will obey or is a follower?
1712345025947.png

Alright it seems like dev mixed up variables?
I can't seem to access the first path and I played the game for 4 fucking time (and Yes, I started new game too) and in whole first CH1 (or even whole game) there is NO ep1_help variable (see image 1 below) instead there is ep1_sayohelp variable (see image 2 below) if you select "Offer help to Liam" and this is only choice which is about helping Liam with Sayo and later down the line friend zoning Liam (image 1 disabled option). It should check for ep1_sayohelp not ep1_help.

If anyone is on this path do tell what I'm doing wrong or tell the 1Thousand to give solution to this issue or bug whatever this is.
1712344346672.png

1712344608156.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st could be that kendra owes to mc and 2nd is better relationship with liam.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it has been very nice and damn funny update and teasing (after start we get to see 2 nice asses) and mina being her lovable herself. luckily for dev mr zhiv didn't get full half face injured or dc would sue on copyright violation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
So, what's up with Lilith she's acting super sus taking mysterious calls getting all nervous and shit and going to the same nonaffiliated bank twice and completely unaware as far as we the player know that Hector is having her tailed and investigated maybe she's with the app people? or perhaps she might be an undercover agent of some sorts? unless someone has a different theory.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
1Thousand Why are you checking the variable ch1_help from Liam's profile and Sayo's profile? The variable never appears in any choices about Liam/Sayo and that Liam friendzone route never gets triggered as the condition is checking variable from Liam's profile. ch1_help variable is only set true from choices of Freya in night club if you decide to not take chance and instead help her. This is an oversight on your side or maybe I'm unable to understand how you code works. Can you explain this. ThankU!

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So, what's up with Lilith she's acting super sus taking mysterious calls getting all nervous and shit and going to the same nonaffiliated bank twice and completely unaware as far as we the player know that Hector is having her tailed and investigated maybe she's with the app people? or perhaps she might be an undercover agent of some sorts? unless someone has a different theory.
Here this kind fella have one
It's required for a lewd scene with Lilith near the end of the update but will involve the MC telling her more about the investigation into the app than is perhaps wise. Where that will lead further on only the dev knows.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
after cheking the last comments on this i finally understand that this one will be fine in the finished stage,not now many variables change s and pretty much is a mess,.i will wait till is finished to playing the game again ,maybe will be worthy right now no so much.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any consequence to involve Kendra or not:
It obviously puts Zhine further in the player's debt (a good thing), but also adds a note to Zhine (ep3_k_involve) that isn't referenced for anything else currently.

Difference between first choice and 2nd, in both the mission is completed but "Remain Silent" option sets a variable ep3_silent true so, I guess it is related to some path down the line with this character where MMC will obey or is a follower?
The lady in the mask appreciates the MC remaing silent (here and elsewhere). This specific choice unlocks an optional task to speak to her at the party in episode 4.

Alright it seems like dev mixed up variables?
I can't seem to access the first path and I played the game for 4 fucking time (and Yes, I started new game too) and in whole first CH1 (or even whole game) there is NO ep1_help variable (see image 1 below) instead there is ep1_sayohelp variable (see image 2 below) if you select "Offer help to Liam" and this is only choice which is about helping Liam with Sayo and later down the line friend zoning Liam (image 1 disabled option). It should check for ep1_sayohelp not ep1_help.

If anyone is on this path do tell what I'm doing wrong or tell the 1Thousand to give solution to this issue or bug whatever this is.
Yeah, at first glance that looks like a simple mistake. Freya gets the ep1_help note if trying to help her, but this should check the ep1_sayohelp under Liam. There's a handful of places in episode4_2.rpy checking for either sap.lf("ep1_help") or lp.lf("ep1_help") that probably should be looking for lp.lf("ep1_sayohelp"), 1Thousand.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Here this kind fella have one
That explains why Lilith got even more agitated when asking about the hack n slay jobs present and past because after MC mentions that she got even more agitated or nervous would be more appropriate, so it kind of sounds like Lilith knew about Mia and Hector all along then and if so, why act all surprised and pissed off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That explains why Lilith got even more agitated when asking about the hack n slay jobs present and past because after MC mentions that she got even more agitated or nervous would be more appropriate, so it kind of sounds like Lilith knew about Mia and Hector all along then and if so, why act all surprised and pissed off.
by some long dead guy:

Women, can't live with them, can't live without them.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It obviously puts Zhine further in the player's debt (a good thing), but also adds a note to Zhine (ep3_k_involve) that isn't referenced for anything else currently.
I think too but I'm talking about in future as this choice will be catering whether Kendra gets involved or not and the consequences of getting her involved may differ and change her bubbly/kind personality.

Also in CH4 you cannot kiss Kendra as for that you have to have mcp.confidence<6 which is bad check in my opinion and it should be instead catering care points instrad of confidence points and the reason for that is every check before concerning Kendra is checking for care point and in-game to gain other characters point the game pretty much restricts that you can gain more point with characters if you are confidence hence gaining confidence points that's why the check here should be catering care points instead of confidence points 1Thousand . What do you think.

The lady in the mask appreciates the MC remaing silent (here and elsewhere). This specific choice unlocks an optional task to speak to her at the party in episode 4.
Elsewhere?

If you talk you lose a trust point and if you just smile lady in black winks and you gain a trust point. This happens after the scene of Lady in black with Gabby.
Is there any other scene with Lady in black.
Other than these too where reaming silence is preferred?

Yeah, at first glance that looks like a simple mistake. Freya gets the ep1_help note if trying to help her, but this should check the ep1_sayohelp under Liam. There's a handful of places in episode4_2.rpy checking for either sap.lf("ep1_help") or lp.lf("ep1_help") that probably should be looking for lp.lf("ep1_sayohelp"), 1Thousand.
Exactly!

------

Another thing is there a route where you can get on both Gabby and Cleo's paths? I know that you can get Gabby and Lynch path (when talking with Zhine about hiring Gabby or Lynch or both) but that is also quite difficult as you have to say truth to Gabby in CH3 and CH4 and not commit to Cleo or say to get truth even if you have to fuck it out of her option. The route of these 3 is most difficult to achieve and I'm still trying to achieve it but too many variables to cater. Let me if you've done this route.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes