gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The MC may be able to establish something like a harem within the video game he's currently playing, but what happens once they leave the simulation is another matter.

Much like I'm not actually a real-life mass murderer no matter how many grunts I've merc'ed in Redneck Rampage. Well, at least not because of that anyway.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's why I'm waiting on this one before I progress further. Also the whole vr world thing kinda confuses me.
Haven't played it at all yet, and I think i'll give it a try, but still the unsure harem ending feels very back handed to me. It's like saying yes you can get all the girls pregnant, but then the dev having all the girls either get abortions or have miscarriages. yrs you let us get them pregnant, but you completely missed the point.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
maybe 3some with nina and group's it-guru irl but harem only at virtual world.
Was that confirmed anywhere or are you just speculating?

I haven't started the game at all yet, so if it's for sure not an actual harem game I'm just going to delete it and not waste me time

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I haven't started the game at all yet, so if it's for sure not an actual harem game I'm just going to delete it and not waste me time
So far this is a harem game, a girl named Nina herself tells Mc that his goal is to fuck the girls or infiltrate their families and win their trust and attitude... in the end we can’t exactly guess what will happen, while everything goes almost like a harem (although and secretly). but the game is very good, like his first game, but the first game was not a harem, so it's only a matter of time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

speculation and reality unless mc finds zhine family and others from irl world. we don't know for sure and dev won't tell.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Speaking of Val, the AI is Val and the woman in black one in the same seeing as she's able to change her appearance since she's a computer program or is the woman in black someone from MC's past somehow in the sim?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Speaking of Val, the AI is Val and the woman in black one in the same seeing as she's able to change her appearance since she's a computer program or is the woman in black someone from MC's past somehow in the sim?
shouldn't be val nor some1 from mc's past since this is mc's 1st sim and unlikely from mc irl past either.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
shouldn't be val nor some1 from mc's past since this is mc's 1st sim and unlikely from mc irl past either.
Well one thing about the woman in black is that she's strong as fuck since she lifted Gabby into the air without breaking a sweat, but the MC says in the 1'st job meeting with the WIB that she's familiar to him and that she states that they have met before if you ask her questions pertaining to that but I don't remember ever running into her before and I've replayed the game 3 times so far from beginning to now and as far as if val has a irl counterpart the only closely resembling person it could be is Deloney.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well one thing about the woman in black is that she's strong as fuck since she lifted Gabby into the air without breaking a sweat, but the MC says in the 1'st job meeting with the WIB that she's familiar to him and that she states that they have met before if you ask her questions pertaining to that but I don't remember ever running into her before and I've replayed the game 3 times so far from beginning to now and as far as if val has a irl counterpart the only closely resembling person it could be is Deloney.
Actually, the Lady in Black really looks like Deloney's alt in the sim, maybe that's why the MC thinks she's familiar to him. And Val is confirmed to be just an AI avatar to help agents in the different sims, there's no 'real-life' Val

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if no real world-val then mc does 3some with nina fucking him at real world and val fucking him at virtual world. that'd be 1 of weirdest 3somes if not weirdest.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexMpog

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
if no real world-val then mc does 3some with nina fucking him at real world and val fucking him at virtual world. that'd be 1 of weirdest 3somes if not weirdest.
Like getting sucked while wearing a VR Headset

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Uhm, the group's IT guru Valerie is a computer program that only exist in the virtual world...
And Val is confirmed to be just an AI avatar to help agents in the different sims, there's no 'real-life' Val
As I get it, not only is Val a purely virtual entity, she is twice virtual - a virtual woman of a virtual world who doesn't "physically" exist in that virtual world or does she?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
For the ones still unable to get the full Lilith scene in ch4 to unlock via the gallery besides telling her about Mia and helping her out with Kendra you also need to have her affection high enough as well to get the full scene and the only way to do that is to tell her about Zhine selling out Schizo.

Reactions: Aristos
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes