atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Friends, is this game at the same level of Deliverance ?
I played it for the first 10 minutes, but I felt it boring... :cry:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Is there anything special about the Nina annoyance points are they for anything besides pissing her off?

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
A very bad model of the MC's dick, it looks comical, especially after the game "Deliverance", this model looks very unfavorable against the background of girls with giant asses and hips

Reactions: MasterChild

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anything special about the Nina annoyance points are they for anything besides pissing her off?
pissing her off is part of game, what happens in future only dev knows and he won't reveal secrets.

A very bad model of the MC's dick, it looks comical, especially after the game "Deliverance", this model looks very unfavorable against the background of girls with giant asses and hips
it could be worse, like transplant from deadpool (assuming you know who he is).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
They're basically minor tone variations within the same story arc and content (for now anyway). Either going for a path where she and the MC become increasingly affectionate, or one where they enjoy being dickish and pushing each other's buttons.

Both paths are equally valid, it's not one good and one bad, but trying to split points between annoyance and affection is not a good idea: Focus on one or the other.

Reactions: BigTTiger

Robertjack

Jul 3, 2022
hello guys,
please I need help regarding the optimum answers to the lady in black questions.
also I would like to know if my answers will affect the story

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Harem - you will be able to date multiple girls at the same time - it is even in your job description. Not sure about the harem ending yet.
The models look great and the story sounds interesting, but this feels like threatening a bait and switch. Any harem game than isn't harem ending isn't a harem game at all. Like letting you have a harem right up to the end and having to chose one then for the finish is a sure fire way to loose and hope of keeping supporters for any future projects and to bring a lot of hate and harassment

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The models look great and the story sounds interesting, but this feels like threatening a bait and switch. Any harem game than isn't harem ending isn't a harem game at all. Like letting you have a harem right up to the end and having to chose one then for the finish is a sure fire way to loose and hope of keeping supporters for any future projects and to bring a lot of hate and harassment
I get what you say, but I reckon this game satisfies the tag definition of this site. Maybe the lack of a proper harem ending could lead to using a more correct term to describe this sort of game (harem-like)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's why I'm waiting on this one before I progress further. Also the whole vr world thing kinda confuses me.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I get what you say, but I reckon this game satisfies the tag definition of this site. Maybe the lack of a proper harem ending could lead to using a more correct term to describe this sort of game (harem-like)?
The tag definition of this site is way too lenient I think. Can let devs rope in harem players and then go "well actually" and force a choice

Reactions: darlic
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes