xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
There is nothing new in this update.
LOL, nothing that interesting anyway. Just a lil over 1k renders, like in the previous update, a decent amount of story progress, one or more very interesting revelations about Zhine (no spoilers, go play the game), a 3some with Jane and Sayo, an epic BJ with deepthroating from Private Vagina (starting to like her more and more) AND, finally, some progress on the sexual part of the relationship with the big boss bitch milf, Lilith. So, there was quite a lot of content in this update.

Stop spreading false information and hurting the dev's business. It's ok if you don't like the game, everybody has the right to express their opinions, but try to justify that with logical arguments or just move on and play other titles instead of wasting your time trolling a hard-working dev's hard work here.

Where that will lead further on only the dev knows.
You make a good point. Had my share of doubts about Lilith's sudden interest in the MC, but after this update, it's pretty clear she can be trusted and is the Victoria Shields of this game, IMO. Even if she'll betray someone, it won't be the MC, since she has no logical reason to throw a valuable asset like him under the bus and put her fine big ass and her daughter in danger for an old idiot who never even loved her. She'll most likely betray Zhine and side with his enemies, at least one of them, or keep acting butthurt about some stupid thing he did and go down with him.

Don't forget that Zhine's our target and still the greatest threat in the sim, not Lilith or a deranged psycho like Richie, but the old fart finding out we fucked his wife and his sweet daughter and made them fall in love with us should be the cherry on top of the cake after he loses everything and gets his ass killed or locked away for a looong time.:devilish:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't forget that Zhine's our target and still the greatest threat in the sim, not Lilith or a deranged psycho like Richie, but the old fart finding out we fucked his wife and his sweet daughter and made them fall in love with us should be the cherry on top of the cake after he loses everything and gets his ass killed or locked away for a looong time.:devilish:
Eh, it's still just a fancy video game, the MC and his pals might as well be playing Pac-Man for all it'll do.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
...AND, finally, some progress on the sexual part of the relationship with the big boss bitch milf, Lilith. So, there was quite a lot of content in this update.
...it's pretty clear she can be trusted and is the Victoria Shields of this game...
tbh more like Isabella Roberts aka the Ice Queen of this game. Anyway it was such a bummer and torture to not have any penetrative action with her in EP4 :cry:

Don't forget that Zhine's our target and still the greatest threat in the sim...
Isn't it agent Lawson aka Executioner though? The one we, the players, ought to look upon and tremble.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Isn't it agent Lawson aka Executioner though? The one we, the players, ought to look upon and tremble.
That's certainly the one who keeps getting played up as a threat, even if all he's done so far is stand around and loom.

pretty clear she can be trusted and is the Victoria Shields of this game, IMO.
Never trusted that duplicitous bint and her attempts at brainwashing either. But that's a discussion for another thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
He is, but we can easily avoid getting in trouble with that OP fucker by doing all sorts of community service and shit like the good bois we pretend to be lol. Can't say the same thing about Zhine.

The motherfucker's paranoid and on his guard 24/7 after they killed his psycho so-called friend Schizo, fitting name for a lunatic like him... glad he's gone, gonna enjoy wrecking his daughter's pussy in his memory whenever the MC needs a booty call:sneaky:, and won't hesitate to kill the MC if he even slightly suspects he's betraying him. The fact that that dickhead Richie keeps being suspicious of him no matter what the MC does to prove his loyalty to them doesn't help even a tiny bit, that's why I consider Zhine a more dangerous, not deadlier, threat than the dreaded Executioner.

Basically, this Executioner is something like a final boss in those popular AAA action, adventure, or horror games that's coming for your ass if you screw shit up and have too much fun in the sim, but Zhine's constantly breathing down your neck waiting to see you screw up badly once so he can deal with you for good, and since Lilith dropped her guard and wants the MC on her team and (finally) between her legs, this only adds another argument to the long list of why Zhine needs not to trust the MC, despite his 'good' intentions, and kill him and Liam as soon as they screw shit up or outlived their usefulness, and I don't think the fuckers in charge at Aegis are that much better or good-hearted than Zhine.:unsure:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
That's certainly the one who keeps getting played up as a threat, even if all he's done so far is stand around and loom.
Basically, this Executioner is something like a final boss in those popular AAA action, adventure, or horror games that's coming for your ass if you screw shit up and have too much fun in the sim
Let's hope agent Lawson won't turn another great boast small roast Red Moon who is an ultimate killing machine and... gets his ass kicked by a sexbot.

after they killed his psycho so-called friend Schizo, fitting name for a lunatic like him... glad he's gone, gonna enjoy wrecking his daughter's pussy in his memory whenever the MC needs a booty call:sneaky:
*with Randall's voice* Boi, you are nasty I endorse :p

since Lilith dropped her guard and wants the MC on her team and (finally) between her legs
Your guess, is it going to happen in EP5 or waiting another half a year is inevitable?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Let's hope agent Lawson won't turn another great boast small roast Red Moon who is an ultimate killing machine and... gets his ass kicked by a sexbot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boi, you are nasty I endorse :p
Haha, can't deny that's a pretty lucrative partnership the MC and Lynch got going on for them. The sexual aspect of it is just a sweet bonus, and even then the MC accepted to be some kinda lab rat for her, so you can't really say he's goofing off even when he's clapping cheeks literally and figuratively.:whistle:

Your guess, is it going to happen in EP5 or waiting another half a year is inevitable?
Dunno, bro'. At this pace and after what happened in this update, Ch5 sounds like a possibility, but whether it's chapter 5, 6, 7, or fuck knows which one, after all the teasing with her in this chapter, another half a year of waiting for a sex scene with Lilith doesn't sound that bad. Didn't expect her to be such a dirty and naughty momma, so I think the sex will be worth the wait.

I mean, the MC already fucked a lot of women that are most probably LIs, Jane, Freya and that nagging one-legged bitchy wonder called 'big sis' Nina by the end of Ch4, and I could've bet she, Lilith and Kendra would be the last women to get dicked down by the MC, so anything's possible, but this also depends on how many episodes 1T plans to have for the game.

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think he specifically said how many episodes or seasons (if it's the case) the game will have until it's completed. We'll just have to wait patiently, hope for the best and see how it goes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update #143

Hi
A big warm welcome to newcomers! And of course, a heartfelt welcome back to those rejoining - it’s fantastic to have you all here!
I’m thrilled to announce that Cybernetic Seduction - Season 1 is now complete with the release of Episode 4 Part 2. This marks a significant milestone as we get closer to the Steam release, which will be my main focus in the coming weeks.
There's a lot in the pipeline to get ready for the release, including achievements, extra rewards, additional renders, and tweaks. I’m also setting up cloud saves for Steam and, of course, gearing up for all the promotional activities. So, get ready for some hot renders next month!
I'm targeting the beginning of May for the release, and I’ll share the exact date in April, so stay tuned!
In addition to prepping for Steam, I’m diving into planning Season 2 in detail and sketching out the framework for Season 3, which will be the grand finale of Cybernetic Seduction.
While thinking whether to conclude with Season 2, it became clear that extending to Season 3 is the way to go for a fulfilling storyline - so expect a lot more content coming your way!

Time to roll up my sleeves and get back to the grind!
Thank you for you support!

Take care!

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
is it possible to side with gabby against cleo?
I was wondering that too. When the free roam in game hint comes up: "it's time to pick a side between Gabby and Cleo" it implies we have a choice in the matter, but only Cleo is clickable at that stage and clicking her locks you to her side, with now only the optional task "to set Gabby up" (which leads to fucking her behind the club) being available.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes