Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Do you have plans to do a Android version of the game ? I would really appreciate if possible.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Do you have plans to do a Android version of the game ? I would really appreciate if possible.
I don't, sorry, but usually there are some unofficial ports.

Maybe in the future when I'll have more time to work on the game.

Reactions: Kiugra

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Ah, I don't know that one.
Oh, it's an incredible movie, I advise you to watch it if you like the cyberpunk genre.

I know, but how many hours does it approximately take to get there for the average player?
It sounds like it might still be pretty short.
It depends on the player, I suppose. If you take the time to read all the dialogue, plus the background CODEX and faction history, it will surely take more time for you instead of just skipping it. If you try the game let me know how long it took you to finish everything.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.08b
Size 102 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Seems to have pretty poor reviews for an incredible movie, but I'll give it a try.

As far as game length goes I'm 2 hours in and haven't even reached the sandbox part yet.
Already seems long enough to get into it.
I like it so far and will write a bit more once I've finished it.
It wasn't the story that was amazing but the movie was revolutionary for its time for the first concept views of virtual reality (also considering the idea of storing data inside a brain). I know it doesn't have a good rating but there is a Keanu.

I hope you'll like the story of the game since you're getting into it :)

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
That's true :ROFLMAO:
But it's slightly more cyberpunk

Various kinds, for now classic netorare, then there will also be netorase. But this is all optional based on your decisions.
well i mean by description shes not engaged so what is the ntr in game she cheats or get nailed by married guys ?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
CyberSin: Red Ice [v0.05a] [FunkPunkGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 664 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 88.0 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 647 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 70.7 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Oh, by the way, for those interested I'm having a "content proposal" poll on Discord for my community. So if you have a favorite character or have another idea you can propose it in the Feedback channel. Once we have a list of proposals we will take a vote, and the winning proposal will be included as an option in the subsequent Developing Poll.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't like how the Codex cut off some characters' bios halfway with no way to view the rest.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
So I just finished the current version 0.05 and it was about 4-5 hours game length for me.
Very much enjoyed the story and the soundtrack so far.
Thank you! :)

And there's no indicator when a character has something new you can talk about.
Actually, there is a to-do list in the Journal, that will guide you through the content. And the choices in the sandbox mode will shape the story going forward.

Some other things I don't like:
- The textbox background does look good and fits the game but I would prefer having the option to hide it (without mods)
Press the "h" to hide it when needed.

- The big always-visible STATS/JOURNAL/CODEX buttons are a bit annoying, like a TV logo, and their bright cyan color would probably burn-in my OLED over time, so they first thing I did was lower their brightness via modding. It would be nicer if they were more in the background, since you rarely need them.
That also heavily depends on your monitor's brightness/contrast.

- 720p images... why?
Because at the moment I don't have a dedicated PC for rendering, with a good graphic card.

- I gave a hobo a footjob to receive a gas mask for content that isn't implemented yet and he didn't give me anything he promised in exchange for his free medicine
I assure you he gave it to you, in every sense. Jokes aside there is a notice when you acquire the mask.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes