Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone have a full save with everything unlocked? I'd like to compare what's currently accessible with what I'm missing in my save.

LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
Can someone recommend games similar to this one? With corruption, female protagonist and with similar art style?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Any news?
Hey,

The next update will be 0.3.1 and will inaugurate the 0.3 series.

As I don't want to just add a scene or two but add substantial content, it takes time. I don't have a release date yet.
The development is going well, the combat phases are the most delicate and I'm currently working on balancing the skills and especially the slayer move to make it more exciting.

I'm going to focus on the route with Fred which is expected by many of you.

Finally, an important part of the work that you don't see is the design of the new maps.

Feel free to follow my #wip (work in progress) feed on my discord.

Finally, you should know that part of my work time is also dedicated to the finalization of Leridia and its passage in 1.0.

Overall, Cyberslayers is slowly growing to be a good H-Game and I take the time needed for that.

ArrogAline.jpg

Nov 17, 2020
Is the special event "My sexy schoolgirl" implemented? I get the hint to take a lewd shower and act very naughty but I've no idea how this triggers.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Is the special event "My sexy schoolgirl" implemented? I get the hint to take a lewd shower and act very naughty but I've no idea how this triggers.
You would need the observe skill 1 (I think) to trigger it since it gives an option for her to notice a hidden camera in the vent

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
played chronicles of leridia ages ago and this here looks very promising, missed maelions art style for a while now....looking forward for more on this.

Reactions: Maelion

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hey there,
Just a word to say I'm working hard on the 0.3.1 and I should have a public release in november/early december.
New mechanics, new skills and a lot of h-content as side tasks. The storyline will go on in a later 0.4.
Fred's route is in WIP
Item Shop now done with NPC and h-event
Revenge / Dominant mechanics are in place (Gym bastardshas been reworked)
Dr Lucius examination game is complete (a game in the game)

and bugfixes...other things I'll share when releasing this update.
I'm sharing news on in my #wip channel
dominance gym.jpg

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
After I play this game I think this game pretty good
Good animation Good character design but skill tree kinda confuse me a little bit
Anyway keep up a good work

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hype ! Hype ! Hype !
CYBERSLAYERS UPDATE 0.3.1 Releases Dates

CORE SOULS Release : November 25th

EVIL MINDS Release : November 30th

SLAYERS Release : December 3rd

PUBLIC Release : December 10th

Public RD.png

looping999

Mar 18, 2019
Are there any plans to increase the Core souls limit?
I am on the evil mind tier but the 5 day wait is rough

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes