Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Ok, so I just finished playing 0.3 update and holy shit, another Maelion game that just oozes with Maelion style. I love the art (all new renders and not Spider-Man Green Goblins :p), the story, the setting and the mechanics. I needed to play the current build few times because there were things locked behind the corresponding skills. That's some amazing shit. The only nitpick I have is kinda how easy is to corrupt Alina. Yes, I know that you can choose pure route, but she can be turned on and submissive from the get go in the metro, which is a little bit... rushed? I don't know, Sylia at least had some mental blockade in the beggining. But on the other hand it's waaaay less grindy in the first moments so I'll take this tradeoff. Overall amazing stuff and I can't wait for new updates, especially with this little stat "pregnancy" in the menu ;) Oh, BTW, I LOVE how you don't get an absolute game over after losing major story battle. The amount of times I had to go back HOURS in CoL because of the permament bad end is even a bit shameful. Thank you Maelion and I sincerely hope to get much, much more of this world from you

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I don't know if I can ask this but do not hesitate to "review" the game (even more if it's a good review) so that the game becomes more popular. I've "only" 13 reviews so far and I think the project deserves more attention.
Cheers ! (and more news soon)

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
wtf is going on with this game whenever i open the rar i get a error popup and when i drag the game folder out and start the exe it gives an error

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Best game on f95, By a long shot... this is a gem and I can't wait for more!!! Too bad updates are so few and far between... CoL was great...this tbough...is a work of art

UncleGra

Aug 12, 2020
Couldn't wait for more new updates come out.
I like the story.
Good combat without numerical value,
Better reward if taunt the enemy
Best skill "Ball Buster"

I wonder that how would the story goes for low lust run in the future.
Nothing better than full positive run, kicking balls and making the enemy blue balls in a R18 adult Game
Fabulous! (Yes, I just finish the game with picking full arrogant choice)

Is it just me?
Sometime....
Aline just remind me a fast food restaurant....
Or she does have it in game?
image0.gif

Feb 1, 2018
Man this game is different. It's rpg game for sure but it acts like a visual novel and it stands out from the rest. But only two updates within the span of a year? I get it cause there is loads of choices. It's really well done for a visual novel that uses the rpg game engine. My only hopes that the next update would be a lot sooner because I can see an audience for this game. It needs to be in the foreground so it can stand out from the rest of your typical hentai games. It's uniqueness is on par with Bendy and the ink machine.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
free roam
Playing a save file at a late stage from another player is pointless. This is not a game with a gallery to unlock but an adventure taking all your choices into consideration. I've warned you, you'll only get frustrated by playing a late save instead of enjoying the whole experience. You won't understand anything and have a bad opinion about the game.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
On the topic of saves: The attached save is buggy, when I choose masturbation and then Fred, the game plays the scene for the subway mutant. This save is at night of day 3, I encountered the subway mutant only during the very first train ride, never used a save editor but save scummed quite a bit. On day 1 masturbation worked and iirc I choose the subway mutant, on day 2 it was already broken I think. If you need a day 2 save, holler.

Also I'm proud owner of 10 lost soul cards. On day 1 you can't farm unlimited debauchery ((y)) but I didn't found a limit for the cards. This card farming may be responsible for another quirky behaviour, during the day 2 battle with 3 waves of lost souls I could only use the slayer move during wave 1 and 3, during wave 2 the slayer move symbol wasn't even displayed despite overconfidence, hotness and enemy down to one hp/flame. More precisely, I was unable to get 2 slayer victories in a row. Also it seems a slayer victory prevents you from getting a lost soul card (or RNG seriously hated me).

Reactions: GraySailro

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
alright how can freely manipulate sexp and hearts,
Hi, Found it : with this editor , search for _jp, you will got two results like this:

"_profileImage": "alintro",
"_profileImgAlign": "right",
"_jp": {
"1": 0,
"2": 0,
"3": 0,
"4": 0,
"5": 4,
"6": 0,
"@c": 1690
},
"@c": 70,
"@": "Game_Actor"

the good one is the one with "_profileImage": "alintro",
then your sexp is in the "5" slot. so changing the above to: ... "5":999, ... and here you go.
for hearts it's easier to just go to and there the hearts are in Item#6,#7,#8,#9, those can only go to 99
Hope this helps, and sorry for the poor formatting and/or english.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes