Jul 31, 2018
Quick question, if I want a submission route should I avoid collecting arrogance or can I freely collect both? Basically will arrogance have a negative or neutral effect on submission?

Oct 18, 2020
Quick question, if I want a submission route should I avoid collecting arrogance or can I freely collect both? Basically will arrogance have a negative or neutral effect on submission?
I don't believe building up arrogance per se blocks the submission route. But certain replies and using certain skills [such as ball buster kick, revenge, or dominance] in key "decision" moments might block submission routes.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
You shape Aline and Kassiah as you want. Being arrogant or submissive open different scenes with sometimes huge consequences (especially in 0.4). You still have the choice to choose any line of dialog you want as long as you have the skill. Sometimes, traits and nature can change things too. You may block a route at some point but who knows...revenge does exist for NPC's too.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I really like this game, although I wish the dev would tone down the curves slightly. I'm patiently waiting for some hero from the Patreon to post the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maelion

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Maelion Hey there! There seems to be a content with Rouge regarding Marak if Aline lost to him at least thrice, but that content isn't implemented. If u already have an idea for it, i was wondering whether that conent is only accessible if Aline has yet to defeat Marak for first time or players like me (who already beat Marak) still can explore that content.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Maelion Hey there! There seems to be a content with Rouge regarding Marak if Aline lost to him at least thrice, but that content isn't implemented. If u already have an idea for it, i was wondering whether that conent is only accessible if Aline has yet to defeat Marak for first time or players like me (who already beat Marak) still can explore that content.
This content is not done yet. In any case, Marak has some kind of bond with Rouge and as always, I'll try to make stories whether you defeat him or not with Rouge side story. I think it is going to be an exciting side arc with Rouge, Marak and Aline involved.
For now, I need to gather my thoughts for the upcoming releases, please be patient about future content.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
This content is not done yet. In any case, Marak has some kind of bond with Rouge and as always, I'll try to make stories whether you defeat him or not with Rouge side story. I think it is going to be an exciting side arc with Rouge, Marak and Aline involved.
For now, I need to gather my thoughts for the upcoming releases, please be patient about future content.
Thanks for replying! My apologies that i had to ask. Ever since u made exclusive content for Kassiah x Trog if Aline chose not to rescue Kass, i have tried to make multiple saves with different choices for certain situations that could impact the game later on, and farming/progressing for each one of them is very tedious.

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
Really enjoyed the update, especially the new gym content. There's a LOT of great stuff there. My only gripe, and it is a minor one, is that I actually felt Alina had fewer corruption options after all the gym events (I went full deviant/betrayal mode). She goes from having sex with the gym bros on the regular to ONLY getting groped (though her new outfit is hot). I'm assuming the option for sex that they do mention is not implemented yet (though I tried my best to find it!). That said, the actual fight in the ring is very well done, and I do look forward to the hinted-at option in future updates.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Really enjoyed the update, especially the new gym content. There's a LOT of great stuff there. My only gripe, and it is a minor one, is that I actually felt Alina had fewer corruption options after all the gym events (I went full deviant/betrayal mode). She goes from having sex with the gym bros on the regular to ONLY getting groped (though her new outfit is hot). I'm assuming the option for sex that they do mention is not implemented yet (though I tried my best to find it!). That said, the actual fight in the ring is very well done, and I do look forward to the hinted-at option in future updates.
Of course, some content is planned with her new outfit in the "dominated area". I have to follow a roadmap so I'll come back to it but it's far from over in the Police Station with this route or even others.

Note : The gym bastards event in the locker room (pink pentagram) has new dialogs if you followed this route, did you try it ?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes