pigg

Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 2458081

Dear Players of Cyberslayers,

It's time :)

I'm very happy to share the Public Version of the long awaited CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 Update.

Overview:
2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy. Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods. Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors. Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp. Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.

In 0.4 Update,

Continue Aline's adventures by unfolding the intrigues within the police station. Venture out to discover the famous Red District (introduction) and continue to develop your relationships with Raph, Charlotte and Ben's intentions.

The content offers more than three hours of gameplay overall with
High replayability
New Hot scenes with Aline and Charlotte
Medium and long term consequences on story with whole playgrounds beginning to change because of your choices
New skills such as Seduction or Perversion
New animations
New Pentagrams
Music of my own composition
Better writing of the scenes

--
Very good feedback from my Patrons !
So what are you waiting for?
--
LINKS

Here is the link for the full version
CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 FULL VERSION
--
Here are two links under 5gb, extract and run
CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 PART 1
CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 PART 2
--
Here is the link for the update only, extract and run the nw.exe in the root folder to play. It does include the PATCH II

As always, go into the root folder of Cyberslayers and add the "www" file, it will aks to replace some files, say yes.
--

PATCH II

if you don't update from 0.3.3 and download the full version 0.4 or Part I & PART II
One you have downloaded the full version or the update, you have to also install the PATCH II for a better experience.

This patch improves Quality of Life a bit (changelog included) :
- Add more informations on save files such as : Location and some sex stats
- Add a Notepad inside the Datapad to write your own notes, thus tracking your adventures
- Fix some bugs

HOW TO APPLY PATCH :
Unzip the folder anywhere you want : Drag Data folder in "www" folder, replace the old data folder
Drag the js folder in "www" and replace the old js folder
--

Last but not least...

Don't forget you can also play the DLC "The Cube" :
CYBERSLAYERS DLC

View attachment 2458092

Follow the adventures of Bud, a Dark Matter factory supervisor who admires Kassiah and more.
While she's running a booth with Aline in the city center to promote Cybercorp, he sees a unique opportunity to get close to her.
Unfortunately it's not that easy to seduce such a beauty, but then the odds comes into play. This project was made in 15 days.

- Approximately one hour of content in the form of an evolving story
- 236 images
- Pentagrams with some choices
- Action in the famous Dark Streets
- An unpublished title music and another one during the gameplay made by me
- Worked sound design
1678534848580.png

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I tried to update from 0.3.3 to 0.4 using the update only and patch but when I moved everything and tried to start the game, I get this error:
Am I fucked?
u should've only transferred the "data" + "js" folders from the update "www" folder , if u can't download from Mega due to it's limitation, download the v0.3.3 from op then apply that transfer from the update to the old version, as for yer save i hope u have spare one cuz the update has its own save that might've replaced yer own if u weren't careful

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
u should've only transferred the "data" + "js" folders from the update "www" folder , if u can't download from Mega due to it's limitation, download the v0.3.3 from op then apply that transfer from the update to the old version, as for yer save i hope u have spare one cuz the update has its own save that might've replaced yer own if u weren't careful
I tried this and got title10 failed to load so I moved that over from www\img\titles1 to the new folder and the game loaded fine.
Then I moved my old saves but the saves do not work :( but that's fine, I am glad I can load the game! Thank you for your help :)

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I tried this and got title10 failed to load so I moved that over from www\img\titles1 to the new folder and the game loaded fine.
Then I moved my old saves but the saves do not work :( but that's fine, I am glad I can load the game! Thank you for your help :)
You have to delete the save folder included completely and add your own "save" folder. If not, you will mess with the global/config default files I added.

The update files should work fine but if you have any problems, it's still better to download the whole version 0.4 and put your own save folder.
I'm sorry if you encounter problems but I try my best for you to continue your playthrough without having to start all over again.

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
You have to delete the save folder included completely and add your own "save" folder. If not, you will mess with the global/config default files I added.

The update files should work fine but if you have any problems, it's still better to download the whole version 0.4 and put your own save folder.
I'm sorry if you encounter problems but I try my best for you to continue your playthrough without having to start all over again.
I didn't save my saves, ironically so that's my fault. I am glad the game is working so I can just play again, no big deal. I like the game so replaying it is not too much of a problem.

I also recommend if you are patching 0.3.3 to 0.4 them move www\img\pictures to the new folder as well otherwise you get a lot of errors :)

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
Also move:

www\audio
www\img\faces
www\img\parallaxes
www\movies

That's all the errors I found so far.

Last edited:

Kingrj

Aug 12, 2018
View attachment 2458081

Dear Players of Cyberslayers,

It's time :)

I'm very happy to share the Public Version of the long awaited CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 Update.

Overview:
2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy. Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods. Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors. Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp. Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.

In 0.4 Update,

Continue Aline's adventures by unfolding the intrigues within the police station. Venture out to discover the famous Red District (introduction) and continue to develop your relationships with Raph, Charlotte and Ben's intentions.

The content offers more than three hours of gameplay overall with
High replayability
New Hot scenes with Aline and Charlotte
Medium and long term consequences on story with whole playgrounds beginning to change because of your choices
New skills such as Seduction or Perversion
New animations
New Pentagrams
Music of my own composition
Better writing of the scenes

--
Very good feedback from my Patrons !
So what are you waiting for?
--
LINKS

Here is the link for the full version
CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 FULL VERSION
--
Here are two links under 5gb, extract and run
CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 PART 1
CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 PART 2
--
Here is the link for the update only, extract and run the nw.exe in the root folder to play. It does include the PATCH II

As always, go into the root folder of Cyberslayers and add the "www" file, it will aks to replace some files, say yes.
--

PATCH II

if you don't update from 0.3.3 and download the full version 0.4 or Part I & PART II
One you have downloaded the full version or the update, you have to also install the PATCH II for a better experience.

This patch improves Quality of Life a bit (changelog included) :
- Add more informations on save files such as : Location and some sex stats
- Add a Notepad inside the Datapad to write your own notes, thus tracking your adventures
- Fix some bugs

HOW TO APPLY PATCH :
Unzip the folder anywhere you want : Drag Data folder in "www" folder, replace the old data folder
Drag the js folder in "www" and replace the old js folder
--

Last but not least...

Don't forget you can also play the DLC "The Cube" :
CYBERSLAYERS DLC

View attachment 2458092

Follow the adventures of Bud, a Dark Matter factory supervisor who admires Kassiah and more.
While she's running a booth with Aline in the city center to promote Cybercorp, he sees a unique opportunity to get close to her.
Unfortunately it's not that easy to seduce such a beauty, but then the odds comes into play. This project was made in 15 days.

- Approximately one hour of content in the form of an evolving story
- 236 images
- Pentagrams with some choices
- Action in the famous Dark Streets
- An unpublished title music and another one during the gameplay made by me
- Worked sound design
Can you update the Gofile link?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Also move:

www\audio
www\img\faces
www\img\parallaxes

That's all the errors I found so far.
what i did, was deleting the save folder from the update and then copied the "www" folder of update and paste it in the v0.3.3 game replacing the game "www" folder, i did so just in case something unexpected had to be replaced and it worked fine.

save file 58 should be at the start of the update, i didn't dive too much in the corruption stuff so u might need to work on it according to yer liking

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo and ai_ah

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I tried to update from 0.3.3 to 0.4 using the update only and patch but when I moved everything and tried to start the game, I get this error:
Am I fucked?
Use the NW.exe to start the game, I had the same problem when using the game.exe but with NW it works fine.

file.jpg

Reactions: RyRa² and ai_ah

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Great update as usual but i suggest moving away from MEGA for uploads since that website is just complete garbage. It's much slower than others solutions such as Gofile, workuploads etc. On MEGA the in-browser download process is super scuffed and annoying + it can break and it just have weaker free DL limitations than others.
People basicaly have to wait 5 hours between downloading the 2 parts of your game wich discourages them from playing the game in the first place.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Edited link for the update files only + Patch 2
Now the default save folder is separated and you can decide to use it or use your own save folder (to drag into the www folder)

• Yay, new update!

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
the author of the game himself can reduce the weight of the game
otherwise I'm afraid to imagine the final result of her weight
version is only 04 and the weight is already almost 8 gigs

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes