Feb 5, 2022
Loving the game overall but you really gotta stop labeling stuff in game as unlocking "in the next update". I've wound up checking the same couple spots with each update and it's said "next update" for like three versions in a row now.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Loving the game overall but you really gotta stop labeling stuff in game as unlocking "in the next update". I've wound up checking the same couple spots with each update and it's said "next update" for like three versions in a row now.
I say "in a future update" now but I must have let some text saying "in the next update". I'm aware of that, is it such a big deal ?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I say "in a future update" now but I must have let some text saying "in the next update". I'm aware of that, is it such a big deal ?
File size is a big deal for people who don't have a very fast internet. Mega also caps daily download limit to 5GB so it is a big deal.

That said, you can convert PNG files to JPG and most of the time the file size will go down without losing any quality. I think there's another file type that's even more compact than JPEG, but you'll have to do a bit of research to figure that out

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Cyberslayers [v0.4] [Maelion]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

Size ~ 1.47 GB

- - -

(Link with duration of only one week)

Last edited:

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Cyberslayers [v0.4] [Maelion]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

Size ~ 1.47 GB

- PIXELDRAIN - -

(Link with duration of only one week)
How do you launch the game? Ive extracted everything but theres no game.exe or anything similar.

GDimitri

May 11, 2018
regarding installing the patch II and DLC, is there a sequence for files to be properly installed or it doesn't matter which goes first/last?

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Awesome update. Just wondering, is there a way for aline to join charlotte in locker room implemented allready or did i reach the end of this? allready have corrupted charlotte in locker room and secret fetish charlotte was revealed as her revelation.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
a bug foundet in the Bar.
When you go drink und say no.
Blackscreen.

+ you have what forget.
When you mark the boss win on the trap can you not more start this event.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Hello!
How to get to Rising Star studio for m dark alley?
ToolTip says its part of 0.4 version...
have to see what he wrote XD. That means this is an unfinished 0.4^^ Wait and see
+ I hope he still jacks off the bugs + what he forgot ^^

Where use old save of 0.3 or 0.33.
Best in hotel room.
You then have an update message in the top right corner of the room that you should click on.

That optimizes the score

Reactions: RyRa²

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
so I get stuck in this screen. its day after the ring match and the 3v2 sex orgy in the ring. I even uploaded the save file just incase Screenshot (361).png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes