karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
have to see what he wrote XD. That means this is an unfinished 0.4^^ Wait and see
+ I hope he still jacks off the bugs + what he forgot ^^

Where use old save of 0.3 or 0.33.
Best in hotel room.
You then have an update message in the top right corner of the room that you should click on.

That optimizes the score
If i understand correctly - i need to use my old save from 0.33 and in hotel room will be button to update something and after that message in dark alley will says that its not complete wait for 0.5 right?
shame, but i rewrite it already.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Is the studio not implemented yet?
The studio ?

Awesome update. Just wondering, is there a way for aline to join charlotte in locker room implemented allready or did i reach the end of this? allready have corrupted charlotte in locker room and secret fetish charlotte was revealed as her revelation.
You did everything so far. Now you have to wait for this story arc to evolve in a future update :)

a bug foundet in the Bar.
When you go drink und say no.
Blackscreen.

+ you have what forget.
When you mark the boss win on the trap can you not more start this event.
I'll check for the blackscreen bug, thanks for reporting this.
I don't understand what you're saying about the boss.

so I get stuck in this screen. its day after the ring match and the 3v2 sex orgy in the ring. I even uploaded the save file just incase
I don't see any save file but I 'll check this. Thanks for report.

If i understand correctly - i need to use my old save from 0.33 and in hotel room will be button to update something and after that message in dark alley will say that its not complete wait for 0.5 right?
This is update 0.4. Dark Alley is not complete, you can do only Bloody Rats II there. It says it will be unlocked in the 0.4 SERIE.
For a better understanding, I do updates with a serie : 0.3 serie = 0.3/0.3.1/0.3.2...same for 0.4, next will be 0.4.1 then 0.4.2.
A group of events are planned for a SERIE.
I move the number when it is a keypoint of stories or development. Here it is 0.4 because of introduction of red district.

its bugi this update .... ever singel scene freez this game ore blackscreen :(
I'm sorry to hear that. Which version did you use ? I recommend using my links and full version.

kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
The studio ?

You did everything so far. Now you have to wait for this story arc to evolve in a future update :)

This is update 0.4. Dark Alley is not complete, you can do only Bloody Rats II there. It says it will be unlocked in the 0.4 SERIE.
For a better understanding, I do updates with a serie : 0.3 serie = 0.3/0.3.1/0.3.2...same for 0.4, next will be 0.4.1 then 0.4.2.
I move the number when it is a keypoint of stories or development. Here it is 0.4 because of introduction of red district.

I'm sorry to hear that. Which version did you use ? I recommend using my links and full version.
this new version

kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
The studio ?

Where do you freeze ? Is it a compressed version or from a site ?
its the full dowloarde from this site 7 gb

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
save editor does not work with sexp, i get like 300 options with "_jp"

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
For the Boss give is a trap event.
but if you have to create the event which has changed ne 50%. Off triggers and wins.
Is it no longer possible to start it again.
So you can no longer unlock the additional events after that

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
If i understand correctly - i need to use my old save from 0.33 and in hotel room will be button to update something and after that message in dark alley will says that its not complete wait for 0.5 right?
the info says that he has changed a skill from. And because of that in your room go to the hotel. or best save there when you take a break^^ Just make mistakes in the next update to go around. You have a message at the top left that recognizes your old memory and brings it up to date ^^

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
For the Boss give is a trap event.
but if you have to create the event which has changed ne 50%. Off triggers and wins.
Is it no longer possible to start it again.
So you can no longer unlock the additional events after that
U mean Marak, yes if you succeed once you won't be able to use that trick again since he would understand you're luring him into a trap the second time.

Reactions: RyRa²

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
a bug foundet in the Bar.
When you go drink und say no.
Blackscreen.

+ you have what forget.
When you mark the boss win on the trap can you not more start this event.
I don't see any error with blackscreen. Are you talking about the intro playing Kassiah and you chose to say "no" for a drink ? I need your save file before that please.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes