Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
If you were looking for the other skills at the beginning, just go further and to the right in the window^^
I saw that at the beginning too^^

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
So the update is fucking amazing. Can’t say how crazy hot the peek scene is. Hottest spot ever is Aline is the ring corner getting nailed by freak Raph. Maelion that was some ultra hot looking stuff. Wish that you could have Raph transform and take them again in the dominated area in a couple different scenes.
2 complaints to register
1. Wish we had version 1.0 already as I can only imagine how amazing the full game will be.
2. There were not static pictures at least for the gangbang after Raph wins instead of just a black screen and writing about it. as you can tell these are not real complaints just a crazy fan wanting more.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
how do you get to this scene? thanks in advance
The works, it was only crash off my System not a bug in the game, unlock perversion in Phantasm, you must search it somewhere.

i betrayed charlotte, talk at first with raph in the basement, in the fight i use perversion, then dirty talk-corruption and dirty talk with sub.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
The works, it was only crash off my System not a bug in the game, unlock perversion in Phantasm, you must search it somewhere.

i betrayed charlotte, talk at first with raph in the basement, in the fight i use perversion, then dirty talk-corruption and dirty talk with sub.
played that path till the point charlotte threatens you if you mess up as a cop one more time bla bla bla---was the moment for me to reload, want them cumdumps to be nice to each other. betray ralph and mess up the fight (as in lose) is the way to go imho, that way cumdumps still nice to each other and you can corrupt sad charlotte to make her a happy cumdump later in that path. forgot if the art is the same, tbh i think so.

Reactions: Wortan

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) "Personal Only" has a totally different meaning than "Personnel Only." It's the staff/employee door, at the club/bar. Little things matter. :)
(2) The game freezed in the rat hideout when I tried to use Dirty Talk III, but didn't have the ability yet. I'm sure that is a bug.

Reactions: RyRa²

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
played that path till the point charlotte threatens you if you mess up as a cop one more time bla bla bla---was the moment for me to reload, want them cumdumps to be nice to each other. betray ralph and mess up the fight (as in lose) is the way to go imho, that way cumdumps still nice to each other and you can corrupt sad charlotte to make her a happy cumdump later in that path. forgot if the art is the same, tbh i think so.
You should keep your save or reload and make another save. Charlotte may be angry but can be corrupted even later. I put a lot of situations with Charlotte.
Keep on trying different things.

(1) "Personal Only" has a totally different meaning than "Personnel Only." It's the staff/employee door, at the club/bar. Little things matter. :)
(2) The game freezed in the rat hideout when I tried to use Dirty Talk III, but didn't have the ability yet. I'm sure that is a bug.
(1) Thanks, where did I write this ? Is it the oxygen bar ?
(2) I will check that. I make mistakes often when I forget the situation where Aline doesn't have skills/items needed.

So the update is fucking amazing. Can’t say how crazy hot the peek scene is. Hottest spot ever is Aline is the ring corner getting nailed by freak Raph. Maelion that was some ultra hot looking stuff. Wish that you could have Raph transform and take them again in the dominated area in a couple different scenes.
2 complaints to register
1. Wish we had version 1.0 already as I can only imagine how amazing the full game will be.
2. There were not static pictures at least for the gangbang after Raph wins instead of just a black screen and writing about it. as you can tell these are not real complaints just a crazy fan wanting more.
I can't spend too much time on one event/scene. I may come back to it later but there's always a time to "move on". That's the way I keep being motivated too.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The female characters are looking very hot, at least from what i can see from the images
Love the slutty makeup and outfits <3
Have to give teh game a try just for this and ofc the big ass and tits

Reactions: Maelion

Kukrikukri

Aug 28, 2018
Two softlocks I found:

First police patrol mission, having Superjump but not Perception 1 (and not enough points to buy it). You can't go forward into the fog and there's no way to back out.

In the empty cell monitor room, having gone through the locked door and come back out. Selecting the door again and cancelling played the dialogue as if you were going through, but doesn't take you to a new scene and just leaves you on the picture of the door with no other options.

Reactions: RyRa² and Maelion

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
This game looks very good but starts to get annoying everytime you hit the limit stating you cannot do it because you miss the skill(s), so the progress stalls till you have the skills.
Aline is a submissive girl but apperently not because the must first be corrupted by the program.
She knows karate (at least high kick and double hit showed during her Kata training) not useable in fights why?
even ballbuster is not useable in a fight only in animations.
if she fights charlotte she always lose! does not which option you choose.
There are now two quests whih cannot be done (modelling and the doctor because you cannot by the nurse uniform).
Why is it impossible to kill when the big shots are down, instead of weakening the core/abyss by killing them.
getting yourself raped by the weak mutants gives less dark matter then winning no use to let Aline be raped.

The game looks great but this kind of stuff makes the game repetative and annoying you have to grind to get the needed skills, while most of the skills are learned by doing it or allready in her skill set and not used.
Better is that if you attack you can choose one of her karate skills instead of just one standard attack, lower the cost of submission branch because from the start it is stated that she is submissive why are the cost then so high
make more diverse enemies fighting allways the same in the same standard way then it become more a graphic novel and not a RPG.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa²

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Two softlocks I found:

First police patrol mission, having Superjump but not Perception 1 (and not enough points to buy it). You can't go forward into the fog and there's no way to back out.

In the empty cell monitor room, having gone through the locked door and come back out. Selecting the door again and cancelling played the dialogue as if you were going through, but doesn't take you to a new scene and just leaves you on the picture of the door with no other options.
How did you enter the isolation room ? Orange card or password ?
Screenshot or better, save for situation 2 in monitor room, please.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Maelion just a request, can you like add an extra option in every H scene where the aline resists and the bad guys just force it on her. Like I get the corrupted vibe and but there should be a way to make the story in a way so that she is being fully forced instead of secretly being horny. Like for example lets say after she became the gym bastards slave, with the option of intentionally going getting fucked there should be an extra option of getting ambushed and forced fucked. like this situation in every H scene. Thats all. Cause being pure is not like completely pure and also being pure also means rejecting their offers a lot of the times. so that kinda is a buzzkill. Like for example the monitor guy asks for body search, she can reject and wait or she can resist and still get forced into the search and H scenes. Just a request, please CONSIDER :33333333333333

Kukrikukri

Aug 28, 2018
How did you enter the isolation room ? Orange card or password ?
Screenshot or better, save for situation 2 in monitor room, please.
Password. It doesn't happen if you use the card, but if you go back through again afterwards with the password, it will trigger as well.

Here's a save inside the room. Steps for replication:

Strong Steel Door
Monitors and Desk
Strong Steel Door
Use Password
Video Monitoring Room
Leave the area
Strong Steel Door
Nevermind

Aline says "here we go!" as if opening the door anyway, but the game just stays on the picture of her entering the code.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Maelion just a request, can you like add an extra option in every H scene where....like this situation in every H scene. Thats all.
Sure, let's meet again for the next update in 2026 :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, it would take ages to add those kind of scenes and "corruption" would be pointless. I know the idea and it could be made in some situations. I will see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ko.os222 and RyRa²

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022

On a more serious note, it would take ages to add those kind of scenes and "corruption" would be pointless. I know the idea and it could be made in some situations. I will see.
I shall wait :33333333333333

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022

But like can you add that situation for the next scenes :3333

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
Guys, i have passed too fast some dialogues with Raph ( very beginning)
Now every times i m talking to him, he say " you know what you have to do"...but i dont know what it is.
can someone help me please ?

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
Is there any kind of animation gallery for this game or do I have to save constantly and make my own gallery?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes