JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoy the game.

I will answer for you and all the people wondering the game status (age) : it's still young.
The development started two years ago and far from being in the last chapter.

To give you an idea : Aline and Kassiah, the two main heroines just met in the story at this stage.
The core of the game will be developed in the next months :
1) Main story will reveal things and characters with their intention as slayers are closer to the CORE
2) Downtown has a lot to reveal too (Oxygen Bar, Mixed Bath routes...)
3) Red District has been introduced and will have nice events

Routes are in the middle of their development for the most part.
The game is really ambitious and you have a dozen hours of content right now.
To be really honest, I'd say the game is around 40% done for the content. That does not include the polishing stuff, balance of elements, skills balance, spell grammar...rewriting things.

So...Yeah, your support as Patron is more than welcome at this moment because the potential is here IMO.
If you're wondering I'll finish my game...You can look at Leridia. Even if the game is not 1.0, the story is complete. I'm just polishing it (I take my time I admit).
I really intend to finish this game because I love doing it, I learn a lot of things with Cyberslayers and I'm always learning and improving.
Unless shit happens in IRL, I really want to make this ambitious game real and players having fun and remember it for a while.

Moreover, you can have nice sets of girls with higher tiers.
you had me at "It's still Young". It would awesome if Aline can even go Evil, if that ends up being a route. Anyway I am sold. It is a pretty big file for a 0.4 So I was worried that with a file that big maybe it is coming to an end. I am glad it is not. Cheers.

Reactions: Jooj Cena

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoy the game.

I will answer for you and all the people wondering the game status (age) : it's still young.
The development started two years ago and far from being in the last chapter.

To give you an idea : Aline and Kassiah, the two main heroines just met in the story at this stage.
The core of the game will be developed in the next months :
1) Main story will reveal things and characters with their intention as slayers are closer to the CORE
2) Downtown has a lot to reveal too (Oxygen Bar, Mixed Bath routes...)
3) Red District has been introduced and will have nice events

Routes are in the middle of their development for the most part.
The game is really ambitious and you have a dozen hours of content right now.
To be really honest, I'd say the game is around 40% done for the content. That does not include the polishing stuff, balance of elements, skills balance, spell grammar...rewriting things.

So...Yeah, your support as Patron is more than welcome at this moment because the potential is here IMO.
If you're wondering I'll finish my game...You can look at Leridia. Even if the game is not 1.0, the story is complete. I'm just polishing it (I take my time I admit).
I really intend to finish this game because I love doing it, I learn a lot of things with Cyberslayers and I'm always learning and improving.
Unless shit happens in IRL, I really want to make this ambitious game real and players having fun and remember it for a while.

Moreover, you can have nice sets of girls with higher tiers.
I am now a new Patron to CyberSlayers. Question does Aline change her Everyday Pink Dress to something more revealing at some point, or does she only change her clothes in the dark Alley area?. Nothing wrong with her innocent pink dress,however her mind is becoming very slutty so I would think she would start to dress in more revealing outfits in public.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I am now a new Patron to CyberSlayers. Question does Aline change her Everyday Pink Dress to something more revealing at some point, or does she only change her clothes in the dark Alley area?. Nothing wrong with her innocent pink dress,however her mind is becoming very slutty so I would think she would start to dress in more revealing outfits in public.
Geographically limited clothing options are the first symptoms of something larger :

Unlike other Renpy or RPGMaker projects, the plan here seems to be to screenshot everything in elaborate HoneySelect scenes, characters and all. Cinematic take by cinematic take. For everything, including fights, exploration, etc.

Thus, no way to change clothes without potentially redoing every single metro, hotel, downtown shots, etc. Every enemy encounters.

It's a really cumbersome approach that will inevitably lead to if nothing else, eventually extremely large game files to download.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Geographically limited clothing options are the first symptoms of something larger :

Unlike other Renpy or RPGMaker projects, the plan here seems to be to screenshot everything in elaborate HoneySelect scenes, characters and all. Cinematic take by cinematic take. For everything, including fights, exploration, etc.

Thus, no way to change clothes without potentially redoing every single metro, hotel, downtown shots, etc. Every enemy encounters.

It's a really cumbersome approach that will inevitably lead to if nothing else, eventually extremely large game files to download.
oh! then I understand.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
This is a downside of my project. It's not the perfect approach but I don't own a 3d engine to change clothes on the fly.

Reactions: JaszMan

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
hey yall, is the noodles restaurent event available yet in the dark street?
if yes how many times do we need to repeat event to unlock trait pls?
thank you

edit: also did the molester disappear?

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
hey yall, is the noodles restaurent event available yet in the dark street?
if yes how many times do we need to repeat event to unlock trait pls?
thank you

edit: also did the molester disappear?
Content is being planned for that, but it isn't available yet.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
This is a downside of my project. It's not the perfect approach but I don't own a 3d engine to change clothes on the fly.
You don't need a new engine, all you need is to change your approach to creating assets in HoneySelect.

Rather than cinematically shooting every single moment of some throwaway dialogue between Alice and Fred, you create a single render of one character "talking" that you simply *reuse* from then on. Then one other render of that character "being arrogant", "being aroused", "being surprised", etc.

After that, you only need to create a different render of Alice doing basic stuff (talking, laughing, using her comm implant) when she changes clothes.

The same is true for fights : Alice punching, kicking, being hit. You can reuse Alice punching in outfit X in multiple locations, because you rendered the character independently of every single possible location in your game.

To sum up, you really shouldn't need to re-render Alice doing super common stuff dozens, or hundreds of time. That's gigs and gigs of wasted space my man.

Karryn' s Prison, Good Girl Gone Bad, and even Chronicles of Leridia, to name a few successful games, all reuse renders, assets, backgrounds from scenes to scenes.

Reactions: Brobat

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Loving the game, I have done an arrogant/as little sex as possible playthrough and a complete sex doll playthrough.

Feedback/Questions:
1. Shower scene with Kassiah and Aline is still saying I need th Voyeur skill even though I unlocked the trait (I can see Rouge Voyeur Scenes/Charlotte scenes). I have even opened it within the Phantasm Menu but with no luck...

2. It looks like you can't increase Kassiah's Bond with Aline still? (Aline can get her bond with Kassiah to level 2 though/I have done this).

3. Losing at the gym... is there ever going to be a way to turn it around if you lose completely? No worries if you don't want to spoil anything, but with the 2x new outfits would be good if Raph offered them a chance at redemption or something, fighting in these new outfits. Wrestling maledom is a kink for me personally so I love the green outfit charlotte has and these scenes are great! Amazing work.

4. Following on from 3, I am really looking forward to the maledom wrestling club in the future updates, especially after unlocking the swimsuits and the idea you might be able to wear these.

Overall this is an amazing game and I have easily spent 30+hrs on this now since the most recent update. Thank you so much for all the time & effort you're putting into this masterpiece.

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
You don't need a new engine, all you need is to change your approach to creating assets in HoneySelect.

Rather than cinematically shooting every single moment of some throwaway dialogue between Alice and Fred, you create a single render of one character "talking" that you simply *reuse* from then on. Then one other render of that character "being arrogant", "being aroused", "being surprised", etc.

After that, you only need to create a different render of Alice doing basic stuff (talking, laughing, using her comm implant) when she changes clothes.

The same is true for fights : Alice punching, kicking, being hit. You can reuse Alice punching in outfit X in multiple locations, because you rendered the character independently of every single possible location in your game.

To sum up, you really shouldn't need to re-render Alice doing super common stuff dozens, or hundreds of time. That's gigs and gigs of wasted space my man.

Karryn' s Prison, Good Girl Gone Bad, and even Chronicles of Leridia, to name a few successful games, all reuse renders, assets, backgrounds from scenes to scenes.
>Chronicles of Leridia
Maelion could learn a lot from that game
Lmao
you had me at "It's still Young". It would awesome if Aline can even go Evil, if that ends up being a route. Anyway I am sold. It is a pretty big file for a 0.4 So I was worried that with a file that big maybe it is coming to an end. I am glad it is not. Cheers.
Agree

Last edited:

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
>Chronicles of Leridia
Maelion could learn a lot from that game
Lmao

Agree
I'm mentioning Leridia because it's his game lol. In that game the main character has a few recurring poses superimposed over background all the time. And I'm sure it's a whole lot of time and filesize saved compared to creating entirely new scenes everytime someone opens their mouth. But hey.

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
I'm mentioning Leridia because it's his game lol. In that game the main character has a few recurring poses superimposed over background all the time. And I'm sure it's a whole lot of time and filesize saved compared to creating entirely new scenes everytime someone opens their mouth. But hey.
Oh lol, it sounded like you didnt know

x23

Jan 25, 2018
Having played through the game a few times, unlocking the phantasms got to be a bit too repetitive.
I edited the relevant file to remove the sexp and hearts requirements, minus the barrier and initial unlock skills.
Also, to help with forum searches: CHEAT FOUND HERE

Just place Techtrees.json in the www/data folder. Don't forget to back up the original.

Thanks for the great game.

evadnae

May 13, 2020
Hello . With aline , in the shower, there are some choice about "ogling" some girls : Rouge , Kassiah ... etc ..
But when i activate , it tells it requires teh skill "voyeur" .
But , in th datapad , in the tab "phantasm" , I can t find this skill "voyeur"

What is the solution ?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes