Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You know most of these stats are cheatable through even the Sacred Heart of Deviance.
Load the save.
Edit Gold (money)
Inventory Item 6, 7, 8, 9 are the hearts, can go up to 999
Then to edit the SeXP, you have to scroll to the bottom of the edit window and click the "File Unpack"

These are from another post from keum68 on page 15

search for _jp, you will got two results like this:

"_profileImage": "alintro",
"_profileImgAlign": "right",
"_jp": {
"1": 0,
"2": 0,
"3": 0,
"4": 0,
"5": 4, <------------------------------
"6": 0,
"@c": 1690
},
"@c": 70,
"@": "Game_Actor"

the good one is the one with "_profileImage": "alintro",
then your sexp is in the "5" slot. so changing the above to: ... "5":999, ... and here you go.
for hearts it's easier to just go to and there the hearts are in Item#6,#7,#8,#9, those can only go to 99

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Above he says the hearts can only go to 99, that's incorrect, it's 999. It may have been 99 at the time he wrote that.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Sacred Heart of Deviance is abit different.
After you added the ones above you want, scroll to the bottom of the editor page again and click the "Show Data in Raw".
Scroll down to Inventory Items Data section.
You will see item 25 is missing, you need to add this line between 23 and 26. "25":2.0 <----Do not forget when adding this there is a comma before and after it to seperate the items, make sure not to double comma though
It will look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "25":2.0 will add 2 Sacred Heart of Deviance so you can unlock everything (except Traits ofcourse).

DO NOT just copy mine and paste it into yours, as you may have different items due to choices made, and you will lose the ones you had that I didn't.

Download, overwrite, play and enjoy.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
If you want to know everything, the SEXP is the Job Point system of an RPGMV Plugin.
Virtual cores are variables for object-related prerequisites.
I maintain that you ruin the game experience by cheating, at least you should avoid it in the first playthrough.
To then explore the possibilities, why not but honestly, don't cheat from the beginning, all the heroines behavior evolves around the progression.
By getting the items directly too, you miss out on events that have been written or even small scenes.

Cheating has been around since the dawn of time, I just advise my game to use it wisely.

If the use of cheating is born out of frustration with the game system, please provide constructive criticism.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Well over the last bit I played through almost the entire game. Unfortunately I've been soft-locked during the second stage of the introductory cutscene for first entering the dominated gym. It appears to occur if you choose to let deviant Aline "let herself go".

The kinks in this game are somewhat out of my comfort zone, but I gave it shot because I liked the look of the art-style for the girls, and I really enjoyed it.

I put my unnecessarily long ramblings and personal feedback in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall it's really fantastic, and I'm really glad the project going so well. I hope you find continued success and wish you the best of luck with continued development!

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
If you want to know everything, the SEXP is the Job Point system of an RPGMV Plugin.
I maintain that you ruin the game experience by cheating, at least you should avoid it in the first playthrough.
To then explore the possibilities, why not but honestly, don't cheat from the beginning, all the heroines behavior evolves around the progression.
By getting the items directly too, you miss out on events that have been written or even small scenes.

Cheating has been around since the dawn of time, I just advise my game to use it wisely.

If the use of cheating is born out of frustration with the game system, please provide constructive criticism.
I mostly agree with this. I try my best to never cheat in a game until I have beaten (or till the current end) it atleast once and in games with numerous choices several times.
I didn't have any issues getting money to buy things, junk is everywhere and refreshes.
SeXp and some of the hearts take some time to build up and can be abit grindy so that part I totally understand cheating after the first playthrough. I realize the grind is to give time to explore and encounter various scenes and quests. So I'm saying it's a bit grindy for me, since I have played it so much and trying to speed up certain areas of it, not that it needs changing, totally fine the way it is.

The Sacred Heart of Deviance however, is needed to acquire skills to finish a few of the quests. I don't remember if you can actually get them since it's been awhile since I played until this current update, but I tried a new playthrough twice and never did.

All in all the only reason to use any of these cheats is if you've played through it already, know which options you will choose, and just want to get to that point faster, at the cost of other interactions and potential quests yes.

One thing I will note however, on the stuck animations what I have found is that 99% of the time I experienced this, it was my own fault and easily fixed. Turns out while skipping text or trying to speed up the animation to get to next text, I accidentally clicked the right mouse button, and that prevents the animation or dialogue from moving beyond that spot. Click right mouse button again then left, and everything continues on. The space space space, has never worked for me.

Love the game, always waiting for it's next update, and I play the shit out of it trying to get every possible outcome. OCD sucks on games like this and especially building in Fallout 4.

Reactions: RyRa² and Maelion
Jul 23, 2018
I have the most up to date version but there are several points in the game that says I need to be Vs 0.4 to access. Is that because I havent progressed enough in the main story?

Also will there be a way for Aline to where other clothes in a normal setting other then her original dress? You purchase all these other outfits, get these upgrades about outfits, and yet never really get to do anything with them other then during specific events.

BigDaddyEhsan

Sep 6, 2022

when the new update may come?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
when the new update may come?
The new update is planned for the end of summer.

EDIT : I got a little confused, but the end of the summer would mean the end of September, which is further away than expected. I think it should be around August, so about a month before the end of summer. The roadmap should be filled out in July, with testing and releases during August if all goes well.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
WOW just WOW

How the hell does this game only have 46 pages at this time. Is is tremendous. Personally I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 Stars.

Lets start with the bad because its a very short list, A) Non compressed version constant crashing B)Some choices and selection that are meant to be cute are confusing, so many menu choices and selections hidden and are sometimes hard to find C) This game needs a Scene Gallery, animations take time and once an animation has been unlocked it should be easy to go and see it again (If their is one its hidden in a menu and I haven't found it yet)

With that out of the way, The good - Everything else - A) The Story though convoluted at time is interesting and entertaining, it actually makes you interested in what's going to happen next. Your choices have an impact on the story and how it unfolds.

Loving this game and definitely signing up for the Patreon.

(To be continued)

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
WOW just WOW

How the hell does this game only have 46 pages at this time. Is is tremendous. Personally I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 Stars.
Why NOT 5 Stars? The regular non compressed version crashes and crashes and crashes. The compressed version rarely crashes. (I run an ASUS 4090 and and AMD 5950 before anyone asks).

Lets start with the bad because its a very short list, A) Non compressed version constant crashing...
Thank you for the feedback. Can you share more information about crashes please ? If it is a freeze during animation press space bar to skip. If it is a full crash please give more details.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thank you for the feedback. Can you share more information about crashes please ? If it is a freeze during animation press space bar to skip. If it is a full crash please give more details.
I like to be completely fair, and I downloaded my first copy of the game from here. I signed up for the Patreon and I am in the middle of downloading it now as I figure it should be the latest and greatest release with bug fixes. after I install it today I will give that version a fair shake and let you know if it crashes on me.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It looks to me that the version posted here is not quite the same as the version posted on Patreon. Sorry I don't remember exactly which link here I used to download it. The reason I say this is I noticed on the Load Existing Hub screen where you go to select a save game, their is a lack of stats on the screen from the version I downloaded here. When I say stats I mean where you would see your "PLAY TIME - TOTAL SAVES - CEDITS" etc. are missing. So my guess is the version I downloaded here maybe slightly older than the latest release. That is only a guess on my part I have no idea but the 2 versions seem to be different. The latest Patreon build so far has been stable zero crashes to speak of.

Let me know if you need a beta tester for the upcoming patch, I would be happy to assist. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Maelion

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Ran into a glitch where I get softlocked on entering the Dominated Gym (after Ralph wins) for the first time. Dialogue box just disappears. Wondering if there was a fix for this or if should just give up and reload a much earlier save.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Ran into a glitch where I get softlocked on entering the Dominated Gym (after Ralph wins) for the first time. Dialogue box just disappears. Wondering if there was a fix for this or if should just give up and reload a much earlier save.
I also encountered this bug, which is a shame because things were finally getting good after what I would say was an excessive amount of grinding Charlotte's Bond to level 2 to unlock the prior story events.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I also encountered this bug, which is a shame because things were finally getting good after what I would say was an excessive amount of grinding Charlotte's Bond to level 2 to unlock the prior story events.
Don't suppose you found a fix or did you have to reload an earlier save and try again?

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Don't suppose you found a fix or did you have to reload an earlier save and try again?
I just gave up, hoping for a bugfix release or something idk. Is it not a bug for everyone and dependent on save file? If thats the case I might request someone upload their working save file then...

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes