dirkdigger

Jan 2, 2023
Bro where is this? is this in the game? like I cheat using saveeditor online. Thats the only way I know. If you know anyother way please lemme know
I used «saveeditor.online». The screenshot shows the path to change the value of sexp stats (root -> actors -> _data -> @a -> 2 -> _jp ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordofevilcr

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
I used «saveeditor.online». The screenshot shows the path to change the value of sexp stats (root -> actors -> _data -> @a -> 2 -> _jp ).
Bro can you tell me how you figured this out. Like how do you know what is what cause I cannot figure shit out. Like Thanks to you I found the SEXP but now I wanna may be edit the modules thingy in luscious's Lab experiment. How do I do that or help in doing that quicker?

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
How to trigger the orgy scene in the training zone where? or is there even is an orgy scene? Like I already corrupted Charlete but after the combat zone domination scene it just goes to her being banged by the muscle men and aline watching secretly? is there no scene with aline joining in?

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
How to trigger the orgy scene in the training zone where? or is there even is an orgy scene? Like I already corrupted Charlete but after the combat zone domination scene it just goes to her being banged by the muscle men and aline watching secretly? is there no scene with aline joining in?
Not yet. You can get as far (I think) as Aline having the skills Corruption and Voyeur and watch all scenes to the end, watch Charlotte get banged a couple of times and it unlocks a 'Secret Kink' for Charlotte. I imagine there may be more scenes after this. Although as I have said before I would love if they could fight again in these new outfits and try and 'break free' from the control of the 'Dominated Gym' status.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Not yet. You can get as far (I think) as Aline having the skills Corruption and Voyeur and watch all scenes to the end, watch Charlotte get banged a couple of times and it unlocks a 'Secret Kink' for Charlotte. I imagine there may be more scenes after this. Although as I have said before I would love if they could fight again in these new outfits and try and 'break free' from the control of the 'Dominated Gym' status.
I would love for there to be some opportunities for the girls to be action badasses on the deviant/sexdoll path. Those scenes are quite fun with their cinematography and fanservice, but I find that they lean into the "lose to win" trope you see in some adult games I find fairly obnoxious.

Having some moments where they can kick-ass and look awesome in their sexy outfits, but then play into their turbo-submissiveness and depravity where they willingly submit would be the best of both worlds, and help showcase the extent of their "corruption" and hedonism.

Reactions: BABPEEG

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I would love for there to be some opportunities for the girls to be action badasses on the deviant/sexdoll path. Those scenes are quite fun with their cinematography and fanservice, but I find that they lean into the "lose to win" trope you see in some adult games I find fairly obnoxious.

Having some moments where they can kick-ass and look awesome in their sexy outfits, but then play into their turbo-submissiveness and depravity where they willingly submit would be the best of both worlds, and help showcase the extent of their "corruption" and hedonism.
Hi,
Do you mean kicking the ass of the dude being super hot in some first scenes then...choosing to let him fuck as a submissive girl after?
If I understand, let's take the ring scene with Aline/Charlotte vs. Raph and the Muscle Men on the Gym ring :

Instead of being defeated with the will of winning or using Perversion to fool Charlotte with Aline and lose right at the beginning on purpose...another way could be the two girls kicking their ass out and then deciding to submit all of a sudden.
Is that the idea ?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Hi,
Do you mean kicking the ass of the dude being super hot in some first scenes then...choosing to let him fuck as a submissive girl after?
If I understand, let's take the ring scene with Aline/Charlotte vs. Raph and the Muscle Men on the Gym ring :

Instead of being defeated with the will of winning or using Perversion to fool Charlotte with Aline and lose right at the beginning on purpose...another way could be the two girls kicking their ass out and then deciding to submit all of a sudden.
Is that the idea ?
That is basically exactly what I mean yes. Obviously it doesn't necessarily make sense, it is probably a bit tricky to work around or make coherent, but the games world works on smut logic anyway.

Essentially I find the scenes of the girls kicking ass hot and fun, but prefer staying on the deviant path and getting the erotic scenes, rather than going for a "pure" playthrough.

Reactions: HeelsMaiden

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
That is basically exactly what I mean yes. Obviously it doesn't necessarily make sense, it is probably a bit tricky to work around or make coherent, but the games world works on smut logic anyway.

Essentially I find the scenes of the girls kicking ass hot and fun, but prefer staying on the deviant path and getting the erotic scenes, rather than going for a "pure" playthrough.
Well, the game is still in progress and there are a lot of mechanics to think about. A "Badass" trait or skill could be implemented but I have to see how demanding it is in term of time/energy/work.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Well, the game is still in progress and there are a lot of mechanics to think about. A "Badass" trait or skill could be implemented but I have to see how demanding it is in term of time/energy/work.
Oh no yeah absolutely, that is basically just wish fulfillment on my part, don't feel obligated to put extra workload on yourself.
I already love how much variety and choice there is in how Aline and Kassiah to react. The new traits of corruption and perversion are already excellent additions for role-play options.

Theoretically it could be done without much in the way of extra renders, although with the gym the corruption trait already mostly fulfills the same role for that specific scene anyway.

Some roleplay options for power-bottoming might be the best way to put it. But the game already has excellent breadth.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi,

Is that the idea ?
Well I for one love this game and the direction it's going. I would like to see more focus on side stories so the game isn't over to fast and no choices are made that you can't go back from. The main story is great but the side stories are what I personally like the best. The cop stories working with other slayers, the massage/spa all add a good bit of fun without us getting stuck in the void and game over.

Just my 2 cents I can't wait for the next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maelion

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
In case you're interested, I managed to get it running on Linux with nwjs-v0.55.0 with this guide, latest version of nwjs crashed on start.

mr anderson

Sep 5, 2017
I have to say this game with karryn's prison are the best hgames ive ever played. If finished it has potential to be the best ever.
A few question.
How to max charlotte bond? and how to progress in her scenes. I only did the bandits rats one, try the pickpocket quest like 10 times and im stuck at 3. The only interaction i have with her is losing in the gym fighting her 1v1.
Is there some content with ben? aline refuses to enter his office...

Reactions: Maelion
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes