Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
any news about the update ? if i recall correctly, dev said it would be in late august. thought we would've already had the release plan by now if everything is going well

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
any news about the update ? if i recall correctly, dev said it would be in late august. thought we would've already had the release plan by now if everything is going well
Pretty sure someone asked this recently and the update is/was still on track for an August release.

Reactions: RyRa²

raider56

Mar 13, 2018
Found a bug. After u betray Charlotte and enter combat zone at the gym u go through spanking and game advice u to save. Then u looking at wrestling Charlotte and need to chose if u r enjoying her suffering or not. I chose "Yes" and right after it the explanation of domination zone loops infinitely, so i had to reload and chose an option "No". With this option everything work alright

Reactions: RyRa²
Jul 14, 2017
To raise Kassiah's bond to level 2 with Aline, you need to purposely lose to the lost souls/zombies when Kassiah and Aline first time them together. Instead of choosing ultimate defeat, if you choose teleport to HQ, Kassiah's bond goes up to level 2. That is the only way I know so far.
Does this still work? I still am not getting lvl 2 bond. Do you have a save?

Jul 14, 2017
one needs to take the cyber magician class at school in order to do that ... in case you hadn't, know u r not alone in this ^^
Haha do you mean cheat XD I cant even find the option for it on the save editor :/ I can edit everyone else's bond levels but not Kassiah

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Kassiah and Aline's bond will automatically become LV2 with main story in the next update, do not worry about this parameter. The only changes are dialogs according to little choices.
As they're the main heroines, it was easier for me to raise their bond with the main story at some key moments. It will allow more dramatical scenes with corruption involved later.

On a side but important note, content is now done for the 0.4.1. The update is currently under heavy tests.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Kassiah and Aline's bond will automatically become LV2 with main story in the next update, do not worry about this parameter. The only changes are dialogs according to little choices.
As they're the main heroines, it was easier for me to raise their bond with the main story at some key moments. It will allow more dramatical scenes with corruption involved later.

On a side but important note, content is now done for the 0.4.1. The update is currently under heavy tests.
Ai bro one question, if you have aline and kessiah defeat trog in the first fight then how do you get the special event with kessiah and trog in the bathroom or training? or it isnt in the game yet? cause in the game its mentioned that some special scene exist if kessiah ignores out of pure heart to fight him again or something like that. I have been trying to get it but in my game kessiah just says no and kicks trog in the nuts and leaves :/

Jul 14, 2017
Ai bro one question, if you have aline and kessiah defeat trog in the first fight then how do you get the special event with kessiah and trog in the bathroom or training? or it isnt in the game yet? cause in the game its mentioned that some special scene exist if kessiah ignores out of pure heart to fight him again or something like that. I have been trying to get it but in my game kessiah just says no and kicks trog in the nuts and leaves :/
You need to lose

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure she needs to be deviant for that option to appear. I think you become deviant at 50 debauchery points.

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
Maelion any chance of you giving notes on the update? I know it was shared on Patreon for members but being that a month has passed I was hoping to get a heads up.

not the game guys just the update notes about what is being added.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
its not coming out this month lol as was promised :eek:
Where and when did he "PROMISE"? I'm a Patreon member and I know where the release goals are. I never saw him PROMISE anything he gives regular updates on Patreon and the new release seems very promising. I would rather he take some extra time to squash bugs and address issues than to rush it out to people who feel he "PROMISED" them.

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
Where and when did he "PROMISE"? I'm a Patreon member and I know where the release goals are. I never saw him PROMISE anything he gives regular updates on Patreon and the new release seems very promising. I would rather he take some extra time to squash bugs and address issues than to rush it out to people who feel he "PROMISED" them.
Pretty sure he said beginning of September myself so he’s right on target to me. Just curious about the updates, his game is so good.

Reactions: wildride69

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.4.1 UPDATE Release Dates

From my patreon :

CORE Souls Tier 25th of August
Evil Minds Tier 30th of August
Slayers Tier 2nd of September
Ghouls 6th of September

and Public Release the 9th of September.

More info on content to come this week.
0.4.1 Release Public.gif

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes