Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I have to say this game with karryn's prison are the best hgames ive ever played. If finished it has potential to be the best ever.
A few question.
How to max charlotte bond? and how to progress in her scenes. I only did the bandits rats one, try the pickpocket quest like 10 times and im stuck at 3. The only interaction i have with her is losing in the gym fighting her 1v1.
Is there some content with ben? aline refuses to enter his office...
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I try my best for players to have fun with this project.
You canno't max Charlotte's Bonds to Level 4 for now. It's planned for later with more events.
I try to raise every friends bonds to Level 2/3 then I open a Chapter 2 with Bonds maxed for everybody. The game is still in progress and I have to find a good balance not to max some bonds and leave some behind.
You should definitely explore more the Police Station and Raph's Route because he plays a role with Charlotte and Aline in some Triangle story.

Jul 14, 2017
The new update is planned for the end of summer.

EDIT : I got a little confused, but the end of the summer would mean the end of September, which is further away than expected. I think it should be around August, so about a month before the end of summer. The roadmap should be filled out in July, with testing and releases during August if all goes well.
Is this still the plan?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
If i may ask! There seems to be a difference in loading speed between using my old saves and the developer's submitted saves in the new version (the only version in which i played using the Dev's save). I have no knowledge on programming, so i'm hoping some1 could advise me about a way to shorten the loading speed for my old saves, coz it's kinda bothering me since one has to save alot in this game due to the abscence of a gallery function. I tried using only the save file i wish to continue with, along with the config and global saves but the lagging persists. I don't want to replay the game from the beginning especially without insurance of the problem not to occur again.

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
Please make a torrent, or add multiple parts to download in the next update. Needing to download such a large game only for it to then have error/lost connection in the middle, forcing you to restart downloading over again is frustrating.

Reactions: RyRa²

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
When the player uses lust vision before entering the bloody rats basement with Charlotte, after Aline views the vision, Charlotte asks Aline if she's ok then a message appears "Charlotte grins"! Why so? Is that a typo or does Charlotte know what Aline saw with her skill and is actually betraying her. If not what do u think her grinning implies ?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
When the player uses lust vision before entering the bloody rats basement with Charlotte, after Aline views the vision, Charlotte asks Aline if she's ok then a message appears "Charlotte grins"! Why so? Is that a typo or does Charlotte know what Aline saw with her skill and is actually betraying her. If not what do u think her grinning implies ?
It's weird at first sight. I need to have a look because it's more Aline who could grin in such situation.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Maelion bro is there any way to get a hyper capsule in this update or is that going to be possible in the next update? also if I defeat trog the first fight in with kessiah. then what exactly are the outcomes in the shower with kessiah and aline and how to get the worst outcome?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Maelion bro is there any way to get a hyper capsule in this update or is that going to be possible in the next update? also if I defeat trog the first fight in with kessiah. then what exactly are the outcomes in the shower with kessiah and aline and how to get the worst outcome?
Try to play the game, and make your own story with desirable outcomes.)

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Try to play the game, and make your own story with desirable outcomes.)
oh I have played the game its just I wasnt able to get these two outcomes that were mentioned inside the game hence me asking the dev how to get those outcomes if possible

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
oh I have played the game its just I wasnt able to get these two outcomes that were mentioned inside the game hence me asking the dev how to get those outcomes if possible
What exactly do You call a worst outcome?)
There is no Game Over (yet) related to Trog.

Reactions: wildride69

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
What exactly do You call a worst outcome?)
There is no Game Over (yet) related to Trog.
I am not talking about an ending scene or something, I am talking about the route with trog where kessia and alyne defeated him in the training grounds. in that route its said that if chosen the pure side then a worse outcome can be activated but I cannot seem to activate it. So I am wondering if that outcome is added or not. also wondering if its any different from the outcome that is shown if kessiah and alyne dont defeat trog in the first training. thats all.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Maelion Bro is the hyper capsule extraction scene not added in the game cause no matter how many times I am defeated to marak, the extraction scene never goes to pahse 5 and just says they dont detect any hyper capsule even though I get 500 credit everytime for the exchange

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I am not talking about an ending scene or something, I am talking about the route with trog where kessia and alyne defeated him in the training grounds. in that route its said that if chosen the pure side then a worse outcome can be activated but I cannot seem to activate it. So I am wondering if that outcome is added or not. also wondering if its any different from the outcome that is shown if kessiah and alyne dont defeat trog in the first training. thats all.
Some events, are automatically triggers, if conditions are met.

Maelion Bro is the hyper capsule extraction scene not added in the game cause no matter how many times I am defeated to marak, the extraction scene never goes to pahse 5 and just says they dont detect any hyper capsule even though I get 500 credit everytime for the exchange
There's no such scene (yet).

shizukami

Jul 6, 2017
Is the rising star quest not possible yet? It says it is available at 0.4 which is what I am playing on.

Eisehorn

Feb 9, 2018
Hi Maelion love the game just a question: if you "lose" the first firght with trog is there a way yet to raise the bond with kassiah? Since if i try to call aline it just says bond is under lvl 2

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes