Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
good luck on the release! i basically only enjoy h-games that include fighting, i've always liked yer sense when approaching scenes between the protagonists and enemies. i hope this one puts me back into the game

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa² and Maelion

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
Well this aged badly :ROFLMAO:

Congrats Maelion for being on track to release a full 6-7 days before the end of the month (y)
i might have been a bit drunk and confused what i was reading at first lol my appolgies to everyone for my misunderstanding! im a big fan of their work and cannot wait for the release!

Reactions: RyRa²

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Found a bug. After u betray Charlotte and enter combat zone at the gym u go through spanking and game advice u to save. Then u looking at wrestling Charlotte and need to chose if u r enjoying her suffering or not. I chose "Yes" and right after it the explanation of domination zone loops infinitely, so i had to reload and chose an option "No". With this option everything work alright
I need your save please at the save point before the event.

Reactions: RyRa²
Jun 6, 2022
Im trying to use the perk "Innocent doll" everywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Does anyone know where I can use such skil? it's my favorite part, where she either Lies or admit she's innocent and does something wrong.
Thanks in Advance.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Im trying to use the perk "Innocent doll" everywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Does anyone know where I can use such skil? it's my favorite part, where she either Lies or admit she's innocent and does something wrong.
Thanks in Advance.
if i remember correctly that option was added in the latest update, thus i think it's limited to the new content, given that i didn't replay the game from the beginning to experience whether the dev added that option to the previous content as well.

Reactions: Shiningforcehero

grabben123

May 12, 2021
i might be stupid but i dont know how to open the game, efter instaling it i dont see what to open, none of the folders open the game when clicked on

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i remember that confused some including me, since the previous version had game icon and thought something was misssing.

Anclrei

Jul 9, 2017
Any word on what the new update will contain? I'm hyped.
- public post
  • The story continues following the events with Marak
  • Someone makes Aline an indecent proposal at the noodle stand. A new skill called "Deep Mind" plays an important role, enabling the player to read the man's thoughts and can be combined with the recently introduced "Innocent Doll" skill.
  • Studio Rising Star opens its doors. New character Dan allows Aline to pose in different outfits (dresses, bikinis) and follow her photos on the Stream site, which evolves as the photo shoots progress. A police plot is also attached...
Each one is meant to have branching/repeatable sex scenes: it should be a good update for replays.

BigDaddyEhsan

Sep 6, 2022
- public post
  • The story continues following the events with Marak
  • Someone makes Aline an indecent proposal at the noodle stand. A new skill called "Deep Mind" plays an important role, enabling the player to read the man's thoughts and can be combined with the recently introduced "Innocent Doll" skill.
  • Studio Rising Star opens its doors. New character Dan allows Aline to pose in different outfits (dresses, bikinis) and follow her photos on the Stream site, which evolves as the photo shoots progress. A police plot is also attached...
Each one is meant to have branching/repeatable sex scenes: it should be a good update for replays.

Is the 0.4.1 patreon only??

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I dont know, maybe the updates will come earlier than once every year if you do not must create thousands of pics for the patrons per update.

Code:
Two FULL SETS (around 140 softcore/hardcore pics) each month of your favorite heroines OR One full set with a story (around 140 pictures)

Reactions: FemboyGucio

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I dont know, maybe the updates will come earlier than once every year if you do not must create thousands of pics for the patrons per update.

Code:
Two FULL SETS (around 140 softcore/hardcore pics) each month of your favorite heroines OR One full set with a story (around 140 pictures)
Ah, the freeloaders are complaining again.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes