Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Maelion r u going to focus only on corruption when doing animations ? I am maybe of the minority who r not into corruption, and i've had enough of doing it for animations. Obviously having different routes means different outcomes and scenes, there's dominance and submission/corruption routes, i like to play what i think is a revenge route (or something balanced in between the previous ones) But there's almost nothing for it in the last 2 updates, in this 1 the only things i viewed were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not expect anything from u (not a patron in first place), don't be bothered, i'm only asking if u have concrete exact ideas of what u r creating (not to reveal them but to answer the very first question).
I played CoL and i enjoyed the deviant route when the protagonist can fool her enemies during some HOT scenses (not some vanilla stuff as stated in the spoiler) but i can't find the same quality in here, better design but nothing much for me.
I hope u answer and thx in advance.

Last edited:

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
You need to finish police red side quest "Red Devils 2(I dont remember the exact name but it is something like that +-)" to get there.

Reactions: RyRa²

Hiseku

Jul 10, 2020
Just a question, i finish the side quest red devils 2, but i cant get out of the downtown, the cab and metro crystals dont work. My game is bug or am i doing something wrong?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
U mean Marak, yes if you succeed once you won't be able to use that trick again since he would understand you're luring him into a trap the second time.
yes
According to the info, there are still other scenes to choose from if he snaps one

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
I entered into Dark Alley but it says it will be in the next 0.4 version. But I already updated to 0.4. So will it be in the next 0.4.x updates, not just 0.4?

UPD: Checked the previous comments, the question is off XD

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i think many people mistake the "freeze" for a crash and as i found out after saving a lot and playing through most of what i could find and checked the files for changelog and features if i missed something, there was Maelion in changelog i think, repeating "HIT SPACEBAR!!" might try that......

Nimrod3

Apr 9, 2021
I wish to make a humble R.E.Q.U.E.S.T.
I understand the desire for artistic E.X.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N.
I see the demoralizing nature of people just skipping your E.F.F.O.R.T.
But for a game to have replayability value, this is gonna be an I.S.S.U.E.
This may not seem a big P.R.O.B.L.E.M.
But it's gonna compound over T.I.M.E.
I would be glad if no more features going forward would include this A.N.N.O.Y.A.N.C.E.

Have a nice D.A.Y.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes